Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram (60657 Views)

Don Jazzy Flaunts His White Bentley In New Savage Post On Instagram / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Akposkool(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
"Bodyguard" ko "Kevin Hart on steroids" ni.

Say No to Steroids. And who else thinks your bodyguard should be TALLER than you......not the other way round.

The bodyguard reminds me of 2Tim3:1-5: "In the last days, men will be puffed up with pride."
it's not all about height. And don jazzy is considerably tall. Jet li is short but he acted as a bodyguard. No tell me say na film
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by freeborn76(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
When you start walking around with bodyguards even in a city where nobody gives a hoot about you, then my son, know that you have lost your peace...except the Lord watches over a city...

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Flexherbal(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
Too much money.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by tolexy007(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by tammie24: 4:12pm On May 09, 2016
Why does he have a bodyguard
Who know am for London ?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by victorazy(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2016
After sleeping with my Tiwa sad
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by darkenkach(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:
Bullshit_ yo bodyguard useless once I point my strap at your skull

Bros, them say you be scammer, nah true?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by pinkiberry(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:
hey That Gun Is Illegal In Nigeria.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by UltraSphinx(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
kenonze:
Pls help that man.
He wants to suffocate
no be the bodyguard fault wey he swell like dat, don jazzy don load am enuff mess con troway face like say he no send anybodi.. And if the bodyguard complain don jazzy go sack am
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Sirmuel1(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Which amongst them is Don Jazzy and which is the bodyguard
To me I would have captioned the photo as two bodyguards waiting for their boss. grin[/size]

They even get dress code grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2016

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by UltraSphinx(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
M4 mAVIN

m4 mAdDnESs
Boda Olamide if you want beatings you can come and have iT GOD BLESS YOU grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by wink2015(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Don Jazzy! You be Jaguda! see the bodyguard as he grab like baco Super sack. In Timaya voice " He no send O![/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Tedassie(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:
And a lifetime ban goes to... grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by sinceraconcept(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2016
ooshinibos:
who knows Don jazzy in London ?? might not even recognized him if I see for town .... Nigerian stars with ego sha
i was also wondering what he needs body guard for in London

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
pinkiberry:
hey That Gun Is Illegal In Nigeria.

Well, good thing I live in the states
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by masqot(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
Chidi nah im Naija bodyguard? See intimidation!
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by slimfresh(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2016
Can't you all see d badge he has on? Body guard my ass.....d guy na police.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by ooshinibos: 4:30pm On May 09, 2016
sinceraconcept:
i was also wondering what he needs body guard for in London

may be he was cracking a joke .....only 5 percent ( including me ) of the Nigerians living in London will even know this man called don jazzy

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2016
darkenkach:

Bros, them say you be scammer, nah true?

Fvcktard sighted...
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by BatmanIsWatching(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2016
Toy gun grin
Vanquay:
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by EXLOVER(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2016
Human being get musle, God get power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Raphaelgreg040(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2016
How will the sure say nah ur bodyguard now undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by faith551(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

she should be a 9mm or a berreta
how sure are you the body guard doesn't have something more wicked
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by MrCork: 4:39pm On May 09, 2016
maxdozie:
Mavins Boss Don jazzy who has been having a Good Time in London shared a photo of his London BodyGuard few Min Ago

Captioned it

“Chidi this my london bodyguard go beat you o. Lol cc @babyfreshmavin @altimsmavin @chidimavin”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFMGEHMtR5B/

...i know the bouncer guy very well. I train wit him at Victoria!!(REAL TALK) wink
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2016
faith551:

she should be a 9mm or a berreta
how sure are you the body guard doesn't have something more wicked

Yeah, it's a Glock 19 using 9mm shells.

Then I shoot the Bodyguard first...Having one bodyguard is useless. 4 is the Perfect choice.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by faith551(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Yeah, it's a Glock 19 using 9mm shells.
Then I shoot the Bodyguard first...Having one bodyguard is useless. 4 is the Perfect choice.

good piece.
give me updates when uve shot the guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by brajy(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
Airforce1:
my single punch on the face is enough to send him straight to the hospital.
Bro,tell me u are joking
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Akalia(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2016
The Body Guard's muscles are no match to mine, check my profile to see for yourself. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Sirfemi: 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
rita25:
why you carry this angry dude do body guard? you dey fear make teebillz no come pound you abi?
lol chai e fit b truo
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by darkenkach(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Having a single body guard is useless, if I pull up on him then what next for you?

3-4 is a prime number unless your killer has a semi-automatic/automatic which is illegal then just pray to Whatever/Whoever you believe in to protect you.

You also a killer? MOD, this guy is a bad Influence to the kids on NL.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Naijapikin1: 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
Teebillz stay clear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nollywood Actresses Who Are Scandal Free (Photos) / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / 10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.