Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram (60668 Views)

Don Jazzy Flaunts His White Bentley In New Savage Post On Instagram / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by babamann(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2016
i sabi that bodyguard well well, in fact i saw him last night in afrikoko on old kent road london, the guy na kool and understanding person, he dey bounce for all clubs all over london and if he knows u from area and u respectable u go enter club no doubt, but he is more like a og who knows a lot of people so no be by his power alone
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by kobonaire(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2016
Are they waiting for a bus?
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2016
darkenkach:

You also a killer? MOD, this guy is a bad Influence to the kids on NL.

The gun is legal so keep masturbating to my posts
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by sunshinegurl(f): 4:59pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:
Bullshit_ yo bodyguard useless once I point my strap at your skull

Having a single body guard is useless, if I pull up on him then what next for you?

3-4 is a prime number unless your killer has a semi-automatic/automatic which is illegal then just pray to Whatever/Whoever you believe in to protect you.
make I use this one blow the chest

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
"Bodyguard" ko "Kevin Hart on steroids" ni.

Say No to Steroids. And who else thinks it's cooler when your bodyguard is TALLER than you are......not the other way round.

The bodyguard reminds me of 2Tim3:1-5: "In the last days, men will be puffed up with pride."

All the shoulder just spread like yesterday bread.

It helps to present a better target for a three tap shot.

Me, I'll get a female Chinese bodyguard grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
tammie24:
Why does he have a bodyguard
Who know am for London ?

TJs ex wife nko?

Now that he's caused TJ to have a meltdown and loose his moneybags grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 09, 2016
These Nigerian people make me laugh.

I went riding on Muhlholland drive a few weekends ago and Jay Leno showed up alone in one of his cars.

Stopped to chat with us, people took pictures and autograph.

Jay is a multimillionaire and ex host of tonight show so he's known wirkdwide.

No bodyguard in sight grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by docjeph(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2016
Airforce1:
my single punch on the face is enough to send him straight to the hospital.
LOL. u no sure say dat hand go need amputation by d tyme u don punch am finish?
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It helps to present a better target for a three tap shot.

Me, I'll get a female Chinese bodyguard grin

"3 Tap Shot". What are you doing on the internet, Seargeant??!! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Treasure10: 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
Who know am for London?
Keep deceiving yourself and lose weight while at it.
Londoners girls no dey like fat young men
Also... just seen Louis Walsh in a restaurant while having lunch with colleagues... no bodyguard in site.
His a multi-millionaire in pounds and a worldwide celebrity.

Nigerian and there fake lifestyle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Danfuster(m): 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Having a single body guard is useless, if I pull up on him then what next for you?

3-4 is a prime number unless your killer has a semi-automatic/automatic which is illegal then just pray to Whatever/Whoever you believe in to protect you.

that's one beautiful glock. He definitely gon see the big picture when the hammer flash
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by GodZilla31: 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
grin grin
bigboss80s:
If that guy sneezes...he is going home nakedd grin grin grin
grin
bigboss80s:
If that guy sneezes...he is going home nakedd grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by vislabraye(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Say No to Steroids. And who else thinks it's cooler when your bodyguard is TALLER than you are......not the other way round.

The bodyguard reminds me of 2Tim3:1-5: "In the last days, men will be puffed up with pride."

Lol. U quote bible join ?
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Consiglier: 5:49pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

This cracked me up big time grin , what a way to relieve stress for the day

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Speakdatruth: 5:51pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

lol u dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by HomeOfMe(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
He mean't partner abi?lipsrsealed
Get your mind out of the gutter!
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

grin grin grin

see ur mumu toy gun grin
Agbaya u dey shame
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
Consiglier:

This cracked me up big time grin , what a way to relieve stress for the day
Hope you bought bread for me at least on ur way back from work. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2016
Speakdatruth:
lol u dey vex grin
Lol. I greet you baba.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Na you talk am Ooo.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:12pm On May 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Luxiana19(f): 6:12pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

lmao see finishing
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Na you talk am Ooo.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Speakdatruth: 6:32pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Lol. I greet you baba.
I hail u o jare grin
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by SirShymexx: 6:35pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Loool.

And ya bang bang 22 is what got you talking this tough, no? Loool

Internet nerds smh.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Consiglier: 6:39pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Hope you bought bread for me at least on ur way back from work. grin

Omo, person still dey work oooo
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by tellwisdom: 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
Vanquay:

Na Gun be this? I can't even take this to the farm sad
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by emerged01(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

U get bad mouth o! Chai! Upon say u dey abuse person u still dey quote scripture. I carry yansh for u.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Ghostofsparta1(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
One head shot and he will never remember his name
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by SirShymexx: 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
tellwisdom:

Na Gun be this? I can't even take this to the farm sad

Loool.

I don't think he knows that 22 is the most useless handgun ever. Going to war with someone with a proper handgun with a 22 is like going to a gun fight with a knife and apart using it at close range, it is useless lol.

The guy is obviously a kid browsing from his mum's basement lol.
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 09, 2016
Airforce1:
my single punch on the face is enough to send him straight to the hospital.

With your noob saibot hand, it's possible
Re: Don Jazzy Flaunts His London Bodyguard On Instagram by Progress2468(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2016
London is not mainland I wonder y he needs a body guard

Ola only said mainland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Baffled As Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Everyone Excluding Her / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event / Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.