Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (43870 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Thewrath(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
Roadmap27:

Am sure u were blaming Buari when fuel scarcity strike the whole nation due to pipe line vandalism. The whole nation were put into confusion and no one can sojourn easily, there was no comfort throughout Nigeria and the agony was beyond normal, most of us were killed while we were still living, life was unbearable for an ordinary Nigeria while turbulent time engraved us. Pleas be natural in yal judgment.
It was buhari's subsidy fight with the marketers that started the fuel scarcity under his administration,not the pipeline vandals.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by loopman: 9:56pm On May 09, 2016
EasternLeopard:

It will not affect the whole nation unlike crude oil and gas
But you are less concern with the environmental calamity and destruction just so that it help you one notch for your biafran dream. When people call ylu biafrans Wicked and selfish, you start crying.

2 Likes

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by olawalepopoola: 10:00pm On May 09, 2016
989900:
Ondo state is arguably the largest custodian of oil reserves (inclusive of brent and heavy oil/bituminous oil) in this country, 'probably' more than all other states put together!

However, some ND miscreants will not let us hear word . . . jumping up and down like headless chicken.
Tell my brother. Whether dem like am or not, SW is still their father! I only pity the poor, vulnerable and innocent people of Niger Delta. They should not forget easily what happened to the people of Udi.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by kumakunta: 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
If at the end Nigeria breaks.... The south west would be the least affected.

Niger delta youths be careful, use your brain, the same Easterners supporting your act of vandalism and chasing of foreign investors away have never for once do same on any federal or multinational properties in their region. They issue countless threats for their agitation but never destroy anything in their region.
They also have oil and pipelines, why are they not joining you in doing same to their region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by enigma3000: 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:
In this country,ordinary pipeline is more important than human life.

Modified:for those quoting me,no be who dey alive dey use light and fuel?
Do the dead use light and fuel?
How would those killed by herdsmen in Enugu and other parts now use the fuel and light(that it's price is to now sell over #100).

Worthy FTC

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by babadee1(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:

Not like the herdsmen,you may not be able to comprehend if you think narrowly though.

Both can and should be tackled at the same time. It's not a case of either one or the other.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by iwadobo: 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
agbangam:
Avengers, criminal elements just on a mission to destabilize d country. For those supporting dis evil act, PMB really has nothing to loose rather we d Niger Deltans are d ones on d loosing end.
God has finally given us a leader dat is not in Aso-rock to loot like other past administration and d best those thugs and mis-guided youths called militant cud do is to bomb pipe lines.
Abeg who d militant dem do PMB will enjoy 24hrs light in Aso-rock , PMB will enjoy every benefit a President deserves while many of us will continue to witness poor light/life due to d evil act of those called militant.
Abeg avengers keep bombing ehnn, infact bomb d hospitals, bomb all d schools, bomb una papa house join, keep degrading d enviroment and also keep chasing investors away, Very stupid and self centred pple.
As if na PMB go suffer... Rubbish. And to those supporting dem, we are only hurting ourselves cos PMB is not d cause of Niger Deltans problem

Move tompolo to Abuja, maybe as a minister of Niger delta ministry, and the problem is solved. That man is too big to be in the creeks. He and peace can't be together in the Creek. One must leave for one. I want tompolo to leave so that peace can return home. Baba don't be too rigid oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2016
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
So you are aware that some states(most Oil producing states inclusive) owe their workers salary; yet you still support criminals who sabotage oil production by vandalising oil pipelines; thereby leading to a revenue shortfall.

How else do you want these oil producing state like bayelsa to get fund to pay thier workers salary? You expect militant- criminals to get paid their 'allawe', whereas Civil Servants are denied their legitimate monthly pay, right?
Nigeria is a fail state, since 1960 nothing has work.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by girlfriendsnatc: 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:

How would those killed by herdsmen in Enugu and other parts now use the fuel and light(that it's price is to now sell over #100).

Your shortsightedness is appalling and you clearly have a shallow mind that is devoid of critical thinking. Even though it's truly lamentable and regrettable but let's assume say 300 people were murdered in Enugu by those ruthless fulani herdsmen terrorists, and perhaps maybe 5000 across the country in recent times, then estimates of fatalities by Boko Haram is probably around 40,000 in totality, excluding the injured and displaced. However, despite all of this gruelling figures, it is incomparably minimal relatively to the criminal atrocities the Niger Delta militants have unleashed against the Nigerian State. When they bomb pipelines and crucial oil installations causing environmental degradation and critical economic sabotage, the senseless brain-dysfunctional fools will say we only bomb oil pipelines and so on, we don't murder civilians like Boko Haram or fulani terrorists or what have you. But in reality, they have murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians by proxy because their actions have a ricochet rippling long-term dissemination of carnage and destruction across the entire nation, resulting in exceedingly far more fatalities than those other criminal groups combined. When the government revenue drops, it can't meet certain critical statutory obligations, especially in economic terms. What they are doing is economic terrorism, which is the most lethal and most destructive of all. Due to their actions, critical sectors of government are adversely affected such as: power supply, petroleum distribution, revenue, security, infrastructure, and all other government institutions that serve the public. An attack on the government either by economic terrorism or sabotage perpetrated by the Niger Delta militants is a direct attack on all the critical government institutions. So how does this result in exceedingly more civilian deaths by proxy?

Power supply: institutions such as health, manufacturing etc are heavily reliant on power supply for greater efficiency in their operations. Poor efficiency means loss of lives. Do you know how many civilians have died in hospitals across the country?

Revenue: loss of revenue sometimes results in drastic cuts by government as well as inability to meet its financial obligations to the organs of government, like the states, local governments, ministries, and so on. Do you know how many millions of civilian lives that have been lost due medical doctors association strikes, university lecturer strikes, teacher strikes, NLC strikes, local government dysfunctionality, civil service mediocrity, infrastructure debilitation, law enforcement standards depreciation, judiciary depreciation, business collapses, investors exits and so on? And all these havocs combined result in unprecedented fatalities by proxy of the actions of the Niger Delta militants economic barbarism, which significantly hinders the governments ability to meet its financial obligation to perform critical services to Nigeria and its citizens. Tomorrow, someone's house will catch fire, and fire service will say no water; robbery will happen and police will say no fuel in patrol van; some properties will explode due to petrol hoarding; a terror group will run rampage for months unstoppable across communities because they states can't secure its territories; accidents will happen because of bad roads; people will die in hospitals because there are no equipments and/or no doctors; an epidemic will occur and will wipe off communities because our universities and tertiary institutions suffer a dearth of research...and it continues. By now, not only should soldiers be searching for the militants, they should be bombing all settlements within a 1000miles range of critical installations. The militants are not ghosts, they are the children, wives, husbands and families of those people in those settlements. They all know themselves and if they will not give up the criminals in their midst, then that's aiding and abetting, which also makes them as guilty as the perpetrators and deserving similar punishment. I trust the re-born Nigerian Armed forces of this present administration, under a resolute no-nonsense uncowardly dedicated President like Buhari, by the time they're through with pillaging the Niger Delta to restore order and sanity, the region will become another huge statistics for Amnesty International to campaign about for years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
loopman:

The bold evokes the image of Ojukwu

hell yeah but unlike the coward zoo army, He Ojukwu whopped their asses for years and the chief coward came up with his blockade policy out of cowardice to starve innocent people. He ojukwu did the right thing by leaving to save the life of his people, that's selfless service unlike your own cowards and who is that man that drank ota pia pia again? remind me his name biko

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by iswallker(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2016
@Ffkfuckedbianca, @ganjafarmer despite ur monikas are well educated and intelligent folks....

Back to topic...the change we desire starts from us, let's make our contribution....posterity will vindicate us.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2016
Legally, nigeria ceased to be in december 2014 and NOBODY amongst so-called leaders is saying anything or ready to do something about that.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2016
EasternLeopard:

You have not proffer any peaceful solution on how they can achieve their demands without shooting a bullet. I am still waiting for you to create a thread that contains your peaceful solutions
I am not ignoring you boss, I will come up with a suggestion. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Ebukaokeke5: 12:46am On May 10, 2016
Our gallant soldiers sniff dem fools out and take dem all down!!! Dey wan mess wit our new Naija,dey no born dem well.Death n hell deir new destination.Trust Baba! He is always good at dis.Sai Buhari!!!.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by sindan: 12:52am On May 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
any community that allow and hide millitant wil be level down, no mercy for millitant, boko haram,fulani herdsmen,kidnappers,ipod and corrupt politicians.

I don't see any reason why thunder no go fire u angry

2 Likes

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by erusen: 2:22am On May 10, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Tell my brother. Whether dem like am or not, SW is still their father! I only pity the poor, vulnerable and innocent people of Niger Delta. They should not forget easily what happened to the people of Udi.
sw their father?, please grow some brains,so you actually believe ondo start produce more oil than Delta, bayelsa,akwa ibom,plesae Google search the highest oil producing state in the country

2 Likes

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by dav73(m): 2:55am On May 10, 2016
Friends how do I post what's bothering me? I need ur help! Need to reach open university. Want to let them know that we need the TMA portal open, even for 2days or a day! Kai! If not I will be warming up for 7 CO!! Friends how do I post ?
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by chomaloo(m): 3:07am On May 10, 2016
Wats happenin in nigeria is nt fair.if naa lik ds they handled bokoharam i think say e for b lik ds naa.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11am On May 10, 2016
the army and the navy should pls stay behind and look things for themselves cos' these niger-delta avengers are deadly group which should be eliminated from this country.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Nobody: 3:31am On May 10, 2016
I'm sure there are tactics to be deployed should a single Agitator gets felled.
Little wonder I read on the Avengers website how to disarm a 'water-mine'.
Those guys can live underwater with or without oxygen for hours... and they have access to Professionals and locals willing to join the cause.

Dialogue is what is required here Mr President, because in the midst of all these, workers won't produce in hostile environments, hence, achieving the same feat of zero Oil and Gas production.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 3:34am On May 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Buhari , the Northern elites and their South West lapdog desperation is laughable to say the least.

Let's watch and see how the use of force can solve an age long problem in a region with so many poor misguided and marginalized youths who are ready to kill or die die trying to.

Truckpusher, the lazy nairaland pusssy chaser. Grow up little boy.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 3:40am On May 10, 2016
betterABIAstate:
you seem to be the only person having this information, can you kindly share?

Insulting the guy shows you have nothing upstairs, you have no father and thats why you are insulting his father. I dislike kids like you that resort to insult for any little thing. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 3:43am On May 10, 2016
Ooni:
if i tell people they wont believe me. Ondo has more oil than se ans ss put together. What i dont understand about our people then is that we always panic whenever there is a drop in oil supply from the niger delta. Does it mean our claim about ondo oil is false. That is the mystery about we yorubas.

Do you really believe we are leeches?

Ibo man from Abia impersonating the tribe they hate so much. You guys are disgusting, no wonder ojukwu ran away when faced with real war. You are not bold to use your main handle but had to hide cos of shame. What a disgrace.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 3:44am On May 10, 2016
Descartes:

Unu ga-egbu mmadu ooo grin

This one will always show face in anything e-war, being jobless is a curse. Smh

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 3:48am On May 10, 2016
gboss4sure:

hell yeah but unlike the coward zoo army, He Ojukwu whopped their asses for years and the chief coward came up with his blockade policy out of cowardice to starve innocent people. He ojukwu did the right thing by leaving to save the life of his people, that's selfless service unlike your own cowards and who is that man that drank ota pia pia again? remind me his name biko

Buhahahaha. The pedophille Ojukwu is the only Army general that ran away from battle, he is a disgrace to his family. The ediot lost 3m souls and still run away with nothing touching his own family, he later came back to contest election in same country he fought and lost 3m flat, thats a big shame. No wonder he died senile, dejected and crippled while FFK fu.ucked his wife. What a useless soul

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Dereformer(m): 4:57am On May 10, 2016
demslayerrz:

Buhahahaha. The pedophille Ojukwu is the only Army general that ran away from battle, he is a disgrace to his family. The ediot lost 3m souls and still run away with nothing touching his own family, he later came back to contest election in same country he fought and lost 3m flat, thats a big shame. No wonder he died senile, dejected and crippled while FFK fu.ucked his wife. What a useless soul

A worthy soldier knows when to push, when to pull, when to resist, and most importantly when to run away.

Ojukwu, hate him or love him, remains the greatest Igbo man of all times.

He is loved by his people even after death.

To show their love for Ojukwu, his people gave him a worthy burial that no man born of a woman has received on the planet earth.

I was in Nnewi at that time. It was awe inspiring. Even his enemies could not but say that he is in deed a great man.

Now, each time i read about the animosity and the fight between the Igbos and the Yorubas, I always tell myself that the north is indeed playing their cards well.

They (the north) understood that to maintain their hold on power these two tribes must not see eye to eye.

What pains me the most is that Igbos and the Yorubas do not seem to understand this.

My closest friend Seun is a Yoruba man. Each time i visit lagos, I stay in his house. He and his family have been to my house in the east a couple of times.

Each time I bring up the issue of the level of hatred between our people, he always tell me that some persons are a gaining from it. And would do any thing to ensure that their is no peace between the two major tribes.

I believe my friend, but I blame the Igbo and the yoruba the more.

Have you ever wondered why, the Igbos, the yorubas, the itsekiris, the ijaws, the middle belt tribes want resource control but the hausa/fulani will have non of that?

Yet what they(hausa/fulani) want prevails.

Have you ever wondered why the Igbos, the yorubas, the itsekiris, the ijaws, the idomas etc want state police, regional autonomy, a sort of confederal arrangement, yet the hausa/fulani would not have any of that. Yet what they want prevails.

Are we in the south and middle belt cursed? Are we under a spell? Are jinxed?

To be continued.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 5:14am On May 10, 2016
Dereformer:

A worthy soldier knows when to push, when to pull, when to resist, and most importantly when to run away.

Ojukwu, hate him or love him, remains the greatest Igbo man of all times.

He is loved by his people even after death.

To show their love for Ojukwu, his people gave him a worthy burial that no man born of a woman has received on the planet earth.

I was in Nnewi at that time. It was awe inspiring. Even his enemies could not but say that he is in deed a great man.

Now, each time i read about the animosity and the fight between the Igbos and the Yorubas, I always tell myself that the north is indeed playing their cards well.

They (the north) understood that to maintain their hold on power these two tribes must not see eye to eye.

What pains me the most is that Igbos and the Yorubas do not seem to understand this.

My closest friend Seun is a Yoruba man. Each time i visit lagos, I stay in his house. He and his family have been to my house in the east a couple of times.

Each time I bring up the issue of the level of hatred between our people, he always tell me that some persons are a gaining from it. And would do any thing to ensure that their is no peace between the two major tribes.

I believe my friend, but I blame the Igbo and the yoruba the more.

Have you ever wondered why, the Igbos, the yorubas, the itsekiris, the ijaws, the middle belt tribes want resource control but the hausa/fulani will have non of that?

Yet what they(hausa/fulani) want prevails.

Have you ever wondered why the Igbos, the yorubas, the itsekiris, the ijaws, the idomas etc want state police, regional autonomy, a sort of confederal arrangement, yet the hausa/fulani would not have any of that. Yet what they want prevails.

Are we in the south and middle belt cursed? Are we under a spell? Are jinxed?

To be continued.

You have a point but i hate the fact that you people blame us for everything. This thread is about Yoruba and Ijaw NDA, see how your brothers storm the thread to denigrate the Yorubas, there was an open Lagos Epe indigene forum of ours on facebook, you wont believe some Ibo people joined the forum and start telling us our land is no mans land bla bla bla. The mod was forced to delete them and private the forum. On this forum, an Ibo guy once said Tinubu is responsible for the rot in Abia, why blame us for everything.

There is Abia, Imo and Enugu thread and you cant see any Yoruba on that thread but just check our past SW commonwealth thread and the Ibadan thread, your brothers were all over it trying to derail that thread. I am Yoruba first before a Nigerian ( Nigeria is even my 2nd country by citizenship), we can stand on our own and its the fact. Make everybody bear hin papa name. God bless you.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by tdayof(m): 5:46am On May 10, 2016
To anyone who blame His excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, I repeat selfishness is your problem. How on earth will a damn militant group be giving me Ultimatum in a country where I am the chief commander of her Armed Forces.
If I am the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
1) I will never and ever negotiate with potential terrorists.
2) I will make sure full force is being used.
3) I will neglect the media.
Imagine a useless and retard group militants threatening a country and some selfless citizens in support because your man lost the election.
Yes this is the origin of this problem, Accept defeat and move on.

You will come online and see Nigerians making useless threat. An average Nigerian with data with comeonline and spew rubbish about the Nigerian military, comparing it with some bunch of useless militants and to you all claiming how useless our army is none or you can stand the presence of the NSCDC.
Well I don't blame you, If the Nigerian army can man up and deal with the Boko Haram terrorist the militants will learn never to joke with one of Africa biggest military.

1 Like

Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Dereformer(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2016
demslayerrz:

permit me to digress a little from the subject of my earlier post on this thread.

I watched the Nigeria - Biafran Hostilities posted by someone (whose username i have forgotten) on a thread about the DSS embarrassment of Ikedife and Utomi. I am not so sure.

After watching the video, I cannot but salute the courage, the determination, and the might of our great biafran soldiers who died in other to remain alife.

In deed, they died for something.
In the words of jack bauer in the movie 24 ' it is better to die for something than to die for nothing'

My father who happen to fight for his fathers land told me not to blame them for going to war. According to him, the war was practically inevitable at that time.

He also told me not to blame Ojukwu for the war. That he (Ikemba) did what any leader would have done.

According to my father, what was in the mind of every Biafran youth in 1967 was war because our brothers and sisters were being killed in their thousand in the north.

My father told me to my surprise that Ojukwu did not want to go to war. The biafran youths who could not stand and watch their flesh and blood being butchered in the north demanded 'Ojukwu nye anyi egbe' that is Ojukwu give us guns.

Biafra lost the war. But they have made their point. My father told me, if biafrans did not fight, we would have been in a dipper shit in the Nigeria of today.

I remember an event that happened during my primary school. I was in elementary four at that time. There was a boy in my class who derives joy in beating me.

The boys name is Kenneth. He was a bully. He fancied beating me of all the boys and girls in my class and i feared him the way women fear snake.

The boy was my nightmare. Each i remember going to school i will feel bad because of Kenneth.

Then one day, a very faithful day, I was with one of my friends, he was telling me about the karrate film he watched called The drunken master.

I was still listening to this 'epic' film when Kenneth the bully came from behind and gave me a very hard knock on the head.

That was all. I could not take any of that again. I was prepared to die. I fought him. I fought like i have not done before. I told my friend never to separate the fight. And he did not.

After the fight, though i was defeated, Kenneth became tactically afraid of me. My boldNess grew. Me that hardly talk in class became a talkactive. I shout down at Kenneth at any slightest opportunity and he never did anything again to me until we left primary school.

While i do not support any form of violence, it is important to understand that there are times when one must fight. Otherwise you become slave in your own father's house.

My only blame to Biafrans was fighting at a wrong time. But then my father told me it was inevitable at that time.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by Dereformer(m): 6:06am On May 10, 2016
demslayerrz:

You have a point but i hate the fact that you people blame us for everything. This thread is about Yoruba and Ijaw NDA, see how your brothers storm the thread to denigrate the Yorubas, there was an open Lagos Epe indigene forum of ours on facebook, you wont believe some Ibo people joined the forum and start telling us our land is no mans land bla bla bla. The mod was forced to delete them and private the forum. On this forum, an Ibo guy once said Tinubu is responsible for the rot in Abia, why blame us for everything.

There is Abia, Imo and Enugu thread and you cant see any Yoruba on that thread but just check our past SW commonwealth thread and the Ibadan thread, your brothers were all over it trying to derail that thread. I am Yoruba first before a Nigerian ( Nigeria is even my 2nd country by citizenship), we can stand on our own and its the fact. Make everybody bear hin papa name. God bless you.

Thank you so much. I am happy you recognised just like most of your brothers and sisters that you are yoruba first.

Me i am an Igbo man first. An hausa man is hausa man first, ijaw man is ijaw first, itsekiris are itsekiri first.

You see why we are better staying separate.

Believe me, the south west will be a great country if you guy go your separate way. Same for igbos, same for hausa/fulani, same for others.

Now think about this, why are we not encouraging ourselves to go our separate ways or encouraging those who want to if that will bring better development to all concerned?

Let me have your opinion on this.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by demslayerrz: 6:30am On May 10, 2016
Dereformer:

Thank you so much. I am happy you recognised just like most of your brothers and sisters that you are yoruba first.

Me i am an Igbo man first. An hausa man is hausa man first, ijaw man is ijaw first, itsekiris are itsekiri first.

You see why we are better staying separate.

Believe me, the south west will be a great country if you guy go your separate way. Same for igbos, same for hausa/fulani, same for others.

Now think about this, why are we not encouraging ourselves to go our separate ways or encouraging those who want to if that will bring better development to all concerned?

Let me have your opinion on this.

My people have always support the seperation of this country, the likes of FFK, Soyinka, Afenifere groups and many others have always support your cause. Soyinka was even jailed cos of this movement, do it the legal way and not the cursing/insulting other tribes way of Kanu. Everyone will be great when independent, thats certain.
Re: Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar by elmogaji(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2016
Thewrath:

at least there would be 'less' people to use light and fuel.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.