Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Was Hillary Undiplomatic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Hillary Undiplomatic? (2883 Views)

Hillary Clinton Terrifying Secrets Exposed! / Hillary Clinton's Potential Female Vice President? / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
[b]I disagree with most of what the general American news are saying. They are coming down very harshly on her as been undiplomatic. Not when you have a bland, unimpressive, sick, uninspiring, defunct, no-brain president and party leading the country.
The PDP, created by Obasanjo, currently chaired and controlled by him, a disastrously corrupt, ineffective party that has left the country in a catastrophic condition should be angry. There anger is totally expected, and I believe the MEND guys are fools for not fixing their Bleep up since.
Actually, the ticket to join the PDP is sheer elitism, connection and corrupt past and history, that's why the fool who is nothing but an abject failure to his personal existence called Yar'adua could do nothing about the crisis within is own region and yet could still throw a big party to politicians crossing over to the PDP, and the fool was bold enough to give a rapid ultimatum to the dissolution of the local govt in Lagos.
Its a shame Fashola didnt insult. I was hoping he could have gone for his jugular like Hillary did, and tell the man he would do Nigerians a great deal of good if he could just throw a rope on a fan and hang himself. I feel sick, weak, tired, disgusted, angered, tormented seeing the development happening all around the world and yet we have an elite class who are less than 1% keeping 85% of the entire nations fund.
I think the artist here got it all right when he pathetically summarized this nightmare, shady, and seedy administration as below.[/b]

Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by digitalize(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2009
Well, may God deliver us from this sleeping slugard leader who is actually driving this glorious nation visionlessly and void of vigour and prowess
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by danieljimoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2009
Them president is not sleeping he is politically dead hes too weak to be a president merely looking at him will tell you hes incompetent no wonder obasanjo imposed him on pdp during the primaries because he was too sure the guy is a politicaly dummy he can turn to any direction he desires
Imagine the president of africa's largest country who cant even speak clean good english
He speaks english like hes addressing cattle sellers from katsina
No wonder he's always wanking about his stupid 7 dead point agenda
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by danieljimoh(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2009
Them president is not sleeping he is politically dead hes too weak to be a president merely looking at him will tell you hes incompetent no wonder obasanjo imposed him on pdp during the primaries because he was too sure the guy is a politicaly dummy he can turn to any direction he desires
Imagine the president of africa's largest country who cant even speak clean good english
The bottom line is he lacks leadership skills
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by danieljimoh(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2009
The bottom line is he lacks leadership skills
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
lol
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by strangleyo: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nifailure.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2009
posted 3 times. lol
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by hackney(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
In That country, whether the leader is actively jumping about the whole place or fast asleep,
what difference does it even make?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
hackney:

In That country, whether the leader is actively jumping about the whole place or fast asleep,
what difference does it even make?

undecided undecided undecided undecided

very true.
either way, he isnt doing anything.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by BOMANY: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
I have a very negative impact about Yara'adua's adminstration so far, however i am paying patience by comparing the situation during the first tinure and his second tinure of OBJ. in his first, he was dump, everyone was snatching his flesh like Nabaa, everyone was saying he is a true example for foolish man. but in the second, he proved everyone that his time was the best ever to Nigeria, i mean totaly.
I realy miss that man and i am praying that Yar'adua will be half of him
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Becomrich: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2009
Honestly america saying what should be said is not wrong. it is ok. you cant go and start saying sweet thing all the times. People who say sweet things all the time are liars.

we have to listen and correct our mistake. Everybody makes mistakes. it is learning from it that make you go.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by collins011(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
Undiplomatic because she didn't come here to dine and wine with enemy of progress, or undiplomatic because she didn't come and praise (thieves in babariga) them for all their obvious failures? whoever that open his/her mouth to say mrs. clinton is undiplomatic (white or black) will be considered as nigerian's major enemy.

ghana that all of us admire and envy was once in (nigerian) our shoes and it took a bold radical dicision to get things back to the track. if it take madam clinton to scold and slap the sick bastard who is gambling with the future of about 140 million to wake up and address our immediate predicament, and i will be the first to say "aye" to the vote taking

UNDIPLOMATIC MY FOOT!
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by chidyke77(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
He's a complete failure
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by remoranger(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
seconded
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by boladez(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
Nigeria has a sleeping presido and a clown as its VP. , we are in a very bad position and that's why all sorts of Miliatia are threatening to take over the country.

I have started a pro democracy group in my area and we will ensure there is no rigging or ballot box snatching in the next elections, we shall follow the ballot boxes all the way to the INEC office to ensure our votes are not stolen this time. we would vote for a competent person come 2011
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
boladez:

Nigeria has a sleeping presido and a clown as its VP. , we are in a very bad position and that's why all sorts of Miliatia are threatening to take over the country.

I have started a pro democracy group in my area and we will ensure there is no rigging or ballot box snatching in the next elections, we shall follow the ballot boxes all the way to the INEC office to ensure our votes are not stolen this time. we would vote for a competent person come 2011
YES OO!!
this rigging every election is getting out of hand.
Nigeria is not and has never been a democracy.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by blackmann(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
boladez:

Come 2011, the elections will not be easy, as nigerian pple have reached their limits with PDP, and the said PDP will want to force another(if not the same) idiot onto the pple. if only nigeria had someone like Jerry rawlings of Ghana, he'll just come in and wipe out all the so-called leaders, and then start afresh.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by LadyT(f): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
She hit the nail on the head. Those who dont like what she said can go jump. Nigeria is a disgrace at least if we were dirt poor like Somalia and Ethopia we would have an excuse. But we make billions from that blasted black gold known as oil yet we cant even have bloody 24hrs electricity!

To hell with the Nigerian goverment.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2009
LadyT:

She hit the nail on the head. Those who dont like what she said can go jump. Nigeria is a disgrace at least if we were dirt poor like Somalia and Ethopia we would have an excuse. But we make billions from that blasted black gold known as oil yet we cant even have bloody 24hrs electricity!

To hell with the Nigerian goverment.
im feeling it my sister! cheesy
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by nex(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
Diplomats have to be trained, they have to be advised, they have to be polished. Hillary Clinton is as much a diplomat as Dora Akunyili.

A diplomat is allowed to say anything, as long as that's the message their country wants to pass on. But when a diplomat starts talking uncontrollably like someone who just drank 5 shots of " paraga", or starts talking like me, you know they've really "fallen off".

When a diplomat speaks, the words, the tone, the posture, the volume, the pitch, the stress, facial expression, mood and even the pupil dilation can be used to send millions of messages that will be interpreted by their counterparts to understand their message.

When an individual representing more than 300 million people can come down to tell us that the governor of the state which the elections came down to was the brother of one of the Presidential candidates and therefore the country has had It's own problem, I believe that person is an "agbero".

If Hillary had done her job right, the people she came to Nigeria to represent won't be complaining.

George Bush ruined the USA's diplomacy. They brought in an era in which anyone in government could say any rubbish and go free. It will take a couple of years for the USA to realise that sanity has come back.

What Hillary came to Africa to do was a complete failure. Dragged her ex-President and his entire family's name in the mud, stirred up tension in the USA shamed the entire citizens of the USA.

This is a woman who claimed Obama was an amateur. Very undiplomatic mission.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by desgiezd(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
Just as the citizens are tired and sick about Nigeria so also are other countries. Nigeria has failed in the last two years to provide leadership in Africa and its still failing. Clinton said all she said out of frustration just as we are shouting loud and clear here on NL also out of frustration. All the shouts are unfortunately not able to wake our president from his deep slumber. I hope the next dignitary that comes avisiting would deal him a devastating slap, perhaps that would wake him up!!
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by kliverpool(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2009
God will help us.

Do you all know that a party that in ruling us has no website
that show how serious they are.
they are so far away from reality.
at this age.
pdp
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by utotomi10(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2009
She simply said what needed to be said.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by na2day2(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2009
aasog:

[b]I disagree with most of what the general American news are saying. They are coming down very harshly on her as been undiplomatic. Not when you have a bland, unimpressive, sick, uninspiring, defunct, no-brain president and party leading the country.
The PDP, created by Obasanjo, currently chaired and controlled by him, a disastrously corrupt, ineffective party that has left the country in a catastrophic condition should be angry. There anger is totally expected, and I believe the MEND guys are fools for not fixing their mess up since.
Actually, the ticket to join the PDP is sheer elitism, connection and corrupt past and history, that's why the fool who is nothing but an abject failure to his personal existence called Yar'adua could do nothing about the crisis within is own region and yet could still throw a big party to politicians crossing over to the PDP, and the fool was bold enough to give a rapid ultimatum to the dissolution of the local govt in Lagos.
Its a shame Fashola didnt insult. I was hoping he could have gone for his jugular like Hillary did, and tell the man he would do Nigerians a great deal of good if he could just throw a rope on a fan and hang himself. I feel sick, weak, tired, disgusted, angered, tormented seeing the development happening all around the world and yet we have an elite class who are less than 1% keeping 85% of the entire nations fund.
I think the artist here got it all right when he pathetically summarized this nightmare, shady, and seedy administration as below.[/b]

the usa press can say all they like, they should first find out what nigerians think, i personally think she was too nice
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by nex(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2009
You people can continue to disagree with what the Press and People of the USA complain about the realities of the inefficiencies of their leaders. So also will citizens disagree with our Press and People on the inefficiencies of our leaders and instead praise Dora Akunyili as a woman of integrity.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by IBIGIGA: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2009
If Obama dodged Nigeria in his last trip,it wasnt accidenttal that Hillary came in to tell us the truth.
Corruption is the song of the land.God save us from the North
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2009
I love Hillary.
Say it as it is.

This mess.ing leaders need to know.
Still i see no changes though.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by chikend(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2009
well,
truth has always been bitter since time imemorial
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2009
Undiplomatic? In my opinion, she can go ahead and insult those theives as much as she likes.
Nigeria needs a revolution. Total shut down. Untill something meaningful is done to improve the state of the country
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by noblegas2(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2009
Yes, she was, i aint talkin 4rm 9ja view but on a neutral ground. i av been studyin her closely 4 sometimes now & d spirit of Competition lives in her even posing it towards her Husband, she always want everybody 2 be submisive to her as in U do it ma way or,
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2009
noble_gas1:

Yes, she was, i aint talkin 4rm 9ja view but on a neutral ground. i av been studyin her closely 4 sometimes now & d spirit of Competition lives in her even posing it towards her Husband, she always want everybody 2 be submisive to her as in U do it ma way or,

oh its a man talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed / Imo Community Ruled By A Muslim Monarch / Nigeria Trumps S' Africa Emerges Largest Manufacturing Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.