Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting (1118 Views)

Ford Says Driving Sports Car Is More Enjoyable Than Kissing & Watching Football / What To Do If Your Car Is Flooded Or Becomes Submerged / What You Should Do If You Suspect A Car Is Following You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
My 2009 Honda Accord has been giving me headache since Friday. I came back from work around 11.30pm on Thursday night without the car giving any faulty sign, it's however surprising that I tried starting the car the following morning around 7am so as to go to the office but it refuse to answer my call. OK, maybe that's normal, because cars can be funny atimes. But what I consider abnormal is the fact that 4 different mechanics (including my personal mechanic) has been on the car since that Friday without finding any fault. 2 rewire technicians too has come to check it without any success.

Now, what I thought is just a minor issue is fast becoming a serious one (I don't know the witch I offended oo).

Please my people, what can I do. Do you know of any mechanical Zeddicus zul Zorander or merlin that can perform magic on my car and get it back to life. Because I really don't understand how a car can defeat 6 technicians.

Help a brother pls

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by colossus2: 8:36pm On May 09, 2016
Location?
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by SuperSuave(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2016
Cc Gazzuzz
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2016
mastercee:
My 2009 Honda Accord has been giving me headache since Friday. I came back from work around 11.30pm on Thursday night without the car giving any faulty sign, it's however surprising that I tried starting the car the following morning around 7am so as to go to the office and the car refuse to answer my call. OK, maybe that's normal, because cars can funny a times. But what I considered abnormal is the fact that 4 different mechanics (including my personal mechanic) has been on the car since that Friday without finding any fault. 2 rewire technicians too has come to check it without any success.

Now, what I thought is just a minor issue is fast becoming a serious one (I don't know the witch I offended oo).

Please my people, what can I do. Do you know of any mechanical Zeddicus zul Zorander or merlin that can perform magic on my car and get it back to life. Because I really don't understand how a car can defeat 6 technicians.

Help a brother pls

Compression, spark, fuel supply all in the right sequence and car will start. So ask your 4 wise men what is missing
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Compression, spark, fuel supply all in the right sequence and car will start. So ask your 4 wise men what is missing

Everything in order sir. They even scanned the car with a computer so as to detect the issue, but no error was detected.
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
colossus2:
Location?

Magodo sir
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mayor2013: 9:15pm On May 09, 2016
They haven't started. A fault error should pop up from your explanation perhaps they were using a code reader scan tool. If spark, compression, fuel are present in the right sequence. Then they would need to look else where. If you need solution call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
mayor2013:
They haven't started. A fault error should pop up from your explanation perhaps they were using a code reader scan tool. If spark, compression, fuel are present in the right sequence. Then they would need to look else where. If you need solution call 08156087872 or 08165520837

As long as you promise me solution, I'll surely give you a call. Though, my mechanic said he's going to check something good inside the engine tomorrow. So if he's unable to fix tomorrow, expect a call from me. But abeg, the car must not defeat you too oooo
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2016
mastercee:

Everything in order sir. They even scanned the car with a computer so as to detect the issue, but no error was detected.

I need to see this car angry free diagnosis and scanning when can I see it?
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I need to see this car angry free diagnosis and scanning when can I see it?

Tomorrow sir? Infact right away if possible
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2016
mastercee:

Tomorrow sir? Infact right away if possible

it's almost 10pm, need to rest. Tomorrow between 8-9am I can look at it. Send me directions on whatsapp 08033910382
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by mastercee(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

it's almost 10pm, need to rest. Tomorrow between 8-9am I can look at it. Send me directions on whatsapp 08033910382

OK bro
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Don't quote me as I may be wrong but your key fob sensor may be gone hence your ignition isn't recognising the key anymore.

Perhaps you may need to check that angle.

And then if you have installed any other security like a car tracker, perhaps it's good to check it again as the demobilizer may have gone bad. It happened to me two years ago as I would park my Honda 2010 and it would suddenly refuse to start. I scanned and scanned and finally, decided to check my car tracker and it was the demobilizer that went bad and was shutting down my ride. But if it's none of the above.... bros, I no get any other suggestions oh!

Oh! Fuel pump.... check your fuel pump too... Honda fuel pumps can do magic too!
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by akanniade10(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2016
Op when the car finally starts, kindly let us know what went wrong.
Hope GAZZUZZ will get to work on it as stated above. *PatientlyWaiting
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by Bonifide(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
Pls i need an expert advice I intend buying an ML 320 Benz
does this car have any serious maintenance issues
and what about the fuel consumption i would really love
all your comments on this. Many thanks
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by cocoduck: 3:03pm On May 10, 2016
When you insert the key, Do you see any blinking light, or any key sign or immo written somewhere on the dashboard?
If no the ask your mechanic I check if one of the following is missing
1 Spark
2 Fuel
3 Compression
One must be missing, or that the engine is out of time or that the ECU is toast.
Re: Please Help! My Car Is Not Starting by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2016
akanniade10:
Op when the car finally starts, kindly let us know what went wrong.
Hope GAZZUZZ will get to work on it as stated above. *PatientlyWaiting

I have not been to see the car because the engine was opened by his mechanic and we are waiting for results.

(1) (Reply)

2012 Toyota Camry / Self Driving Mercedes Benz S-class Hits South Africa / The World's Top 10 Cars Ladies Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.