Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

falling education standard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / falling education standard (9489 Views)

Drop Any Two English Words With The Same Pronunciation But Different Meaning / 9 Same Yoruba Words But Different Meanings / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

falling education standard by santity100: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
People studying in different countries because of fall in the standard of our education.

The government needs to improve the system so that our best minds won't be goinf to countries like Malaysia , Russia and Ukraine for courses that can be done in Nigeria.
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
do u have any more information about studyin there, i kind off need info.
Re: falling education standard by ikmomen(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
how do you apply,
Re: falling education standard by santity100: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2009
Yeah , Actually thats not a big problem But most of the schools prefers to work in with agent because of the rate of application, Am one of there agent and i can help you if you want me to at a low fee. and it is 100 percent guarantee
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
santity100:

You can study in Malaysia and Pay as low as 500 Us Dollars Per Year and Earn an international recognized degree,

500USD per year which is equivallent to RM1600? Are u kidding me? Thats only for your food expenses per month abeg!

Stop Stop Stop all of this lies. . . This is lies. . .

To study in malaysia you need at least 16000USD! angry
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
gabry do u stay in asia or malaysia 2 b precise?
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 2:46am On Sep 02, 2009
baybbootz:

gabry do u stay in asia or malaysia 2 b precise?

Im a Malaysian citizen and I am born in Malaysia, raise in Malaysia and Breathe Malaysian air wink
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2009
r u serious
am coming there in january 4 school, n i dnt knw wat 2 xpect n am 2 lazy 2 googled country, can you give me more info, lyk wat 2 xpect concerning weather, cost of feeding,social life, n nyfing else u wud find necesary, thank u smiley smiley
Re: falling education standard by RobertK: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2009
a nigerian ambassador in malaysia is willing to help nigerians tired of jamb frustration and those willing to study in the usa, uk, malaysia, and australia at a rate comparable to universities in nigeria and also allows you to work. student visas will be ready after a month of application. talk to him at: +60102071340 or 0173669270 or email: fimezitwoms4best@rocketmail.com
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2009
baybbootz:

r u serious
am coming there in january 4 school, n i dnt knw wat 2 xpect n am 2 lazy 2 googled country, can you give me more info, lyk wat 2 xpect concerning weather, cost of feeding,social life, n nyfing else u wud find necesary, thank u smiley smiley

Cost of studies = RM50,000.00 (Coz u will want to consider printing charges for school projects, internet, books, stationeries, laptop, laptop maintenance and repair)
Accommodation = RM1000 - 1500 per month
Electric and water bills = RM300 per month
Internet bill = RM200 per month
Television bill = RM150 per month
Food supplies = RM800 per month
Others (Toiletries, care products) = RM200 per month
Social life (Mainly clubbing) = RM600 per month (if you dont drink that much)
Handphone reload = RM200 per month
Transportation = RM600 per month - Public (The public transportation here sucks. The bus and train is always not on time and the taxi will always dupe your money) Most foreignors had to eventually buy their own car and a car cost at least RM15000 (the once being pulled from the bank but if you could find them, you are very lucky) otherwise you would have to buy the market price. . . Minimum Rm30,000.00 and above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can afford all of this every single month without having to depend on getting a job here (every foreignors will never ever get a job here cause the locvals here will not hire you, am very sure of that) than, u can come here.

Things which you must be aware of:-
1) You will find it hard conversing with the locals cause they dont usually understand Nigerian slang when speaking in ENglish or they simply can't speak in ENglish. Most Malaysian can't speak anyways.

2) To most Malaysians, black are bad and do not be shock with the racist issue going on here. E.g.: When you go into a bus, u will see some people covering their nose.

3) The culture here is almost the same like Nigeria but Malaysians are unaware of it. E.g.: Traditional Costumes, the food is almost there, the weather somehow the same. . .

4) If you have money, anything is possible in Malaysia but if you dont have money, everything is like shit.

So far thats all I can remember.

1 Like

Re: falling education standard by Magz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
I guess that means fukk Malaysia! angry lipsrsealed
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Sep 04, 2009
Magz:

I guess that means fukk Malaysia! angry lipsrsealed

Correction! F*ck West Malaysia! The East is ok but we dont have proper schools here.

Thank you  grin
Re: falling education standard by santity100: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ Gabri , Public schools in Malaysia are cheap and i know what am saying if you dont know what you are saying, Private schools maybe very expensive BUT public schools are fucking cheap , If you dont want people to come to your country dont need to lie to them. Although there is no job in Malay for foreigners But Cost of living is too cheap very cheap too cheap , You can rent apartment for 100 dollars a month , Although They dont like blacks But Cost of living is very low and standard is High BUT,

@ GABRI , Pls stop telling lies, and i know what am saying , That Public schools are cheap and you can get one for 500 dollars , if you dont know how , you should ask HOW ?

ADVICE TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS

It is better you have enough money if you want to study in Malaysia Cos No JOB If you know how to Yahoo very well No problem for you at all ,

Some Malays are racist , they dont like Blacks But if you are very intelligent and Brilliant You can get jobs in schools as lecturer or teacher ,

Malaysia is beautiful and very cheap country to live in ,

I will like advice anyone to go study in Malaysia instead of Studying in private Universities in Nigeria and paying 300k Per year ,

Ask for more advice ,
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2009
Ohh pleaseee. . . Are u even a malaysian? Public schools here are usually conducted in Malay language! Even if the studies is English, the teachers and students all speak in Malay. And theres no such things as public schools giving a good level of education. . . Never. . . Ive been living 26 years here and you expect me to not know my own country?

And if you are talking about Public schools from the government, their only for Malaysian Muslims! If other races in Malaysia cannot go in to that school, what more a foreignor?

Rent for 100dollars a month? Now which house be that? A house made from cardbox abi? Thats nonsense! Ok, if you think its USD100, give me the contact of the agent make me call him and if its true, I will get his information and check it out in detail. I have been renting rooms to many people here and the apartments which I rent is never that cheap. Stop giving out false information.

Why are you tormenting all these people? Alot of Africans whom came here have suffered more than enough and here you are trying to torment more lives.

Do you even know how many Nigerians whom struggled hard to even run away from this country? In the end , they got theirselves engage in scamming just to run away from this country and thats when Nigeria starts having more bad name.

I urge you to stop promoting Malaysia as one of the destinations for Africans. Its not worth it. U are even endangering more lives here. . . I dont mind foreignors coming into the country as it will indeed stabilize our economy especially on the tourism sector but for foreignors to come here and suffer, thats just plain evil.

If you say the Philippines, maybe I still can accept but Malaysia? Over my dead body. . . . . . .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you claim to have all the information that Malaysia is so cheap in terms of education and quality as well as the cost of living, please put in your information here and let us see what you've got. smiley
Re: falling education standard by gold4u(f): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2009
@ garby i also heard to study there is quite cheap but d standard of living ova der is quite high. The weather condition over there is the same with Nigeria?
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
yes it is, almost there at least
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
thanks gabry
most ov the fees u mentioned have already been covered by my school, so i jus hv 2 bother about a little, how busy and modernized is putra nilai? wat i mean z dat, are most shops/services in nilai run by typical locals wu r nt 2 conversant with english??

anyway it wud be kool if u have any info about INTI international college, kuz i do know dat thyre website dsnt always tell the truth.
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 2:24am On Sep 08, 2009
baybbootz:

thanks gabry
most ov the fees u mentioned have already been covered by my school, so i jus hv 2 bother about a little, how busy and modernized is putra nilai? wat i mean z dat, are most shops/services in nilai run by typical locals wu r nt 2 conversant with english??

anyway it wud be kool if u have any info about INTI international college, kuz i do know dat thyre website dsnt always tell the truth.

My brother and cousin study's in Nilai College Kuala Lumpur before. My brother hates it cause its too far from town and also that he says the lecturers dont know how to teach but my cousin brother loves it there. He says that the facilities are good and also the lecturers treat you like an adult. He says they are alot of Africans studying there.

Actually the only main issue here is the money. I hope you are not thinking of getting ajob here? As long ad you can get money without getting a jobh to pay your every month bills than it should be okay to come to Malaysia (unless if you are also planning to ignore the whole racist thing going on here )

Malaysians hardly can speak English and even if they could, they would find it hard understanding a foreignors English. Thats very common here.When I go out with my housemates (they are all Nigerians) and they wanted to ask the store keeper something and they ask them in Pure ENglish but the Store Keeper would look at them in a blur and said Huh? What? What? And than when I repeat the same thing to them, they would understand. So its either they could not understand your pronunciation of words or they just dont understand ENglish.
Re: falling education standard by Magz(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2009
Gabry:

Correction! F*ck West Malaysia! The East is ok but we dont have proper schools here.

Thank you grin

Okay. I dig,

Gabry:

As long ad you can get money without getting a jobh to pay your every month bills than it should be okay to come to Malaysia

Right, That's where the Yahoo hustle comes into to play. I hope there is reliable WiFi, embarassed
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2009
Internet here is not bad compared to most countries but just that the starting point to pay it is expensive
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2009
My brother and cousin study's in Nilai College Kuala Lumpur before. My brother hates it cause its too far from town and also that he says the lecturers dont know how to teach but my cousin brother loves it there. He says that the facilities are good and also the lecturers treat you like an adult. He says they are alot of Africans studying there.

Actually the only main issue here is the money. I hope you are not thinking of getting ajob here? As long ad you can get money without getting a jobh to pay your every month bills than it should be okay to come to Malaysia (unless if you are also planning to ignore the whole racist thing going on here )

Malaysians hardly can speak English and even if they could, they would find it hard understanding a foreignors English. Thats very common here.When I go out with my housemates (they are all Nigerians) and they wanted to ask the store keeper something and they ask them in Pure ENglish but the Store Keeper would look at them in a blur and said Huh? What? What? And than when I repeat the same thing to them, they would understand. So its either they could not understand your pronunciation of words or they just dont understand ENglish

thanks hun 4 ol d info. the bills aint a problem, but am a spent drift so ill just have to spend less.lol
ive neva had a problem wif being piked on, i rily dont care about thyre racism ill jus live with it.2 yrs wunt hurt.
were in MALAYSIA do u live in and how much do flats cost in town(kuala lumpur 2 b precise)
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2009
baybbootz:

thanks hun 4 ol d info. the bills aint a problem, but am a spent drift so ill just have to spend less.lol
ive neva had a problem wif being piked on, i rily dont care about thyre racism ill jus live with it.2 yrs wunt hurt.
were in MALAYSIA do u live in and how much do flats cost in town(kuala lumpur 2 b precise)

LOL! Thats what every African says untill they came here and got forced to even go to jail for doing basically Nothing!  grin   Watch what u're saying bro.  wink

I will say theres two types of accommodation

Condominium (Standard: 3 rooms 2 bathrooms or 1 bathroom)
Fully Furnish : RM1500 - RM2500 per month (excluding water, electricity, TV and internet bills)
Non Furnish : RM700 - RM1200 per month (excluding water, electricity, TV and internet bills)

Apartment (Standard: 3 rooms 2 bathrooms or 1bathroom)
Fully Furnish: RM900 - 1600 per month (excluding water, electricity, TV and internet bills)
Non Furnish : RM400 - RM800 per month (excluding water, electricity, TV and internet bills)

Usually people would rent a place and share the rent with other people cause each unit have at least 3 rooms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an apartment in Kuala Lumpur and I have a house in Labuan Island but soon my boss will be transfering me to Kimanis and Bintulu, its in the rural area of Malaysia for work there and Ill be staying in wooden sheds untill the project is over. . .

U are considered lucky if a landlord wants to rent it to you cause most landlords here do not really want to rent it to a foreignor.
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2009
now ur scaring me abt thyre h8tred for blacks, i dnt knw again oh. I cant even think of backing out now, every thing has been paid for, wat d hell.
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2009
Everything has been paid for?

Ok, the best thing you can do is try and stay out of trouble like for instance, dont hang out so late at night, dont go mix with all those yahoo boys, dont go mix with all those boys whom only sabi sleep with prostitutes and also drinking and clubbing like some Himalaya Bush Man!, dont play soooo loud music in your house at odd times. Becareful of engaging yourself with Malaysian females. Most 16 and under would lie about their age just to get a black man and when their parents found out, they will call the police and say that you rape their daughter. . . Stuff like that. Becareful
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2009
thanks 4 d advice.
bt im a gurl, gurls aint my thing, lol, grin grin grin, ill just play gud n hope i dnt over party. cry cry
Re: falling education standard by otokx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2009
@GABRY

What is the rate of RM to $?
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2009
baybbootz:

thanks 4 d advice.
bt im a gurl, gurls aint my thing, lol, grin grin grin, ill just play gud n hope i dnt over party. cry cry

U're female? OH GOSH!!! And u chose Malaysia Na waaa ooo!!! Whats wrong with you gurl? shocked shocked shocked

otokx:

@GABRY

What is the rate of RM to $?

1.00 USD = 3.50017 MYR
United States Dollars Malaysia Ringgits
1 USD = 3.50017 MYR 1 MYR = 0.285700 USD
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2009
U're female? OH GOSH!!! And u chose Malaysia Na waaa ooo!!! Whats wrong with you gurl?

dnt mind my folks.they fink malaysia z d best place 2 curb my madness.thyre gud wen it cums 2 d IT courses. Ill show dem dt ds my madness wz 4rm birth grin grin grin
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2009
Malaysia is good? Na waa! Havent they heard that most Africans whom come to Malaysia would either end up as scammers or Drug traficckers? shocked sad
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 3:59am On Sep 10, 2009
a couple of my very close family frenz, hv schooled there n it was a very good foundation. kuz they transfered to either the united states or the Uk 2 complete thyre degrees
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2009
Yes, there are alot of link programs here only that if you have enough money, than thats good for u
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
yeah. I cant even imagine myself finishing school in malaysia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct? / Uniben 2012/2013 Post-utme Form Is Out!!!!! Click For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.