Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,053 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

falling education standard - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / falling education standard (9450 Views)

Drop Any Two English Words With The Same Pronunciation But Different Meaning / 9 Same Yoruba Words But Different Meanings / Nigerian Studing In University Of Alberta, Calgary And Waterloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 1:21am On Sep 11, 2009
sad Just becareful of public transportations sister. Their always not on time and the taxi's are mostly really mean. They like to dupe people's money. Its just sooo shitty!

Which part of KL are u going to stay at?
Re: falling education standard by baybbootz(f): 1:30am On Sep 11, 2009
its compulsory dat I live on school grrounds during my first year. n d school z in nilai.
Re: falling education standard by Gabry(f): 3:37am On Sep 11, 2009
Ok that will be safer and u wont feel the hell surrounding the area.
Re: falling education standard by wanaj0: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2010
Gabry, seems you are from East Malaysia. From Sabah or Sarawak? Which race
Re: falling education standard by MsPotato(f): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2011
Im neither from Sabah or Sarawak. Im from Federal Territory Labuan. Im 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Kadazan and 1/4 Mongolian.

Latest news!

Our housemate whom happens to be a Nigerian has been in Malaysia for 3 months now studying here. He was walking on the street and the police stopped him and ask for RM500.00 which is like N240,000.00. He doesnt have that kinda money so they ask him for his passport. They were in Police uniform and all so he gave them his passport. The police than teared his passport to pieces and threw it in the dustbin.

And than they took him to the police station. Than they questioned him and they took all his personal information.

Than they went to the house together with our housemate where my bf stayed and they broke in and stole everything infront of my housemate's eyes from watches to Laptops to Printers and everything. When my bf and I returned home everything was gone. We went to the police station to launch a report and was shocked to see our housemate was there too. We ask him and he said the police took all of our belongings. We filed a complaint and they said there was no evidence to say that they stoled our items. My housemate told them that he was there and he saw it and they said if theres no black and white e3vidence, considered that we are all lying and harrasing the police.

And then they told my bf and I that if we want to release our housemate whom has no passport and has been declared as an illegal immigrant, we have to pay RM500.00 which is about N240,000.00. Otherwise he will maintain in ajil and will be ship to Thailand prison the following day. We payed the money and released him. My housemate called his school for help and the school said that we should just pay the money and forget about everything else. WTF!!!

Our housemate went to launch the complain to the NIgerian EMbassy in Malaysia but the embassy told him to pay corruption money about RM300.00 which is like N144,000.00 and than they can talk business otherwise he can just go and hug transformer.

[size=18pt]I am warning you people 1 million times. Dont come to Malaysia. This is a racist country and it will always be. To some of you whom are going to bash me up again because of this. well, you guys can go and break your back bone and suck your private because I dont give a sh1t about what you have to say and I dont care!

I am a Non Muslim and that is why I dont have any rights in this country! I am a Non Muslim and that is why I am not getting any benefits as a Malaysian in this Country! So sont you tell me sh1t that I have right in this country ok angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: falling education standard by ChrisAlec: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2011
500 USD = RM 1529,

that is not even enough for one semester for the cheapest schools in Malaysia,

Please don't mislead people.
Re: falling education standard by MsPotato(f): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
Who is talking about the fees here? Please read carefully!! Do you even think everyone has that kinda money??
Re: falling education standard by henrypee: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
please i am an ND holder in Nigeria, is there anything like Polytechnic in Malaysia and can i continue my HND schooling over there? please i want to know if i can go there and finish my HND.
Re: falling education standard by Basdkg(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
i like malaysia bt the hit black pple das means Bleep malaysia.
Re: falling education standard by sirhedath(f): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Does the $200 include the house rent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Or NUT: Who Should Receive More Pay? / Uniben 2012/2013 Post-utme Form Is Out!!!!! Click For Details / OAU to Resume JAN 5 2014,NUGA postponed till afta second semester exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.