Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Urgent. What's Ur Experience With Cubot Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent. What's Ur Experience With Cubot Devices (1524 Views)

Cubot H2 One Of The Best Phone With 4g Service / Cubot Dinosaur 4g Lte, 3gb, 16gb, 5.5", 4150mah / Lagos Mainland Ntel Users, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent. What's Ur Experience With Cubot Devices by clevadani: 12:38am On May 10, 2016
Guys, I opened a thread where I asked for opinions on phones under 30k. Someone suggested cubot h2 and I've checked it out. And to be honest, the phone looks absolutely unbelievable and the specs look too good to be true.
So has anyone here used a cubot product before? What's ur experience and ur advice?
Re: Urgent. What's Ur Experience With Cubot Devices by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Been using my cubot h2 for a month now. Very good phone and the fact that it's so cheap yet so elegantly made is awesome. I advise everyone to check out that phone. It's on jumia

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bblited Still Working ??? / Apple iphone / Newly Bought Intact And Sealed Tecno Camon Cx For Sale With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.