Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb (677 Views)

Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) / Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 2:08am On May 10, 2016
Can anyone one suggest a good custom ROM for my infinix hot note 16+1gb
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by Nsonaso(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:
Can anyone one suggest a good custom ROM for my infinix hot note 16+1gb
MIUI
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2016
Nsonaso:
MIUI
The procedure and link pls
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by Nsonaso(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

Register at en.miui.com/forum.php or visit needrom.com and download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G ROM

Note you need to install Android Kitchen on your PC for easy packing and unpacking boot image
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by udemzyudex(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2016
DhimxyMaxwell:

Don't try it bro u won't like your phone... Lol

You won't be able to access your SD card,change imie to use glo bis cos mtk engineering tool can't access the cds information
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by Nsonaso(m): 2:22am On May 11, 2016
udemzyudex:

Don't try it bro u won't like your phone... Lol

You won't be able to access your SD card,change imie to use glo bis cos mtk engineering tool can't access the cds information
Do people still use Glo this days? When MTN has a good offer and more reliable.

Anyways. You can always use MTK Droid Tool to change IMEI of any MTK phone that has root access

And who said you can't access SD Card?

Even after installing the ROM and doesn't like it later after. Is the ROM flashed permanently that it can't be unflashed?
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by udemzyudex(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2016
Nsonaso:

Do people still use Glo this days? When MTN has a good offer and more reliable.

Anyways. You can always use MTK Droid Tool to change IMEI of any MTK phone that has root access

And who said you can't access SD Card?

Even after installing the ROM and doesn't like it later after. Is the ROM flashed permanently that it can't be unflashed?

Which reliable offer? #2000 for 3.5gb?

And I get 3gb for #1400 weekend plan is #500 for 1gb that's #1900 for 4gb

You can't access SD card, the miui rom I installed some months ago didn't allow me access to SD card only phone memory, anyway why not drop the direct download link to the rom you're talking about.
Re: Can Anyone One Suggest A Good Custom ROM For My Infinix Hot Note 16+1gb by Nsonaso(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2016
udemzyudex:

Which reliable offer? #2000 for 3.5gb?

And I get 3gb for #1400 weekend plan is #500 for 1gb that's #1900 for 4gb

You can't access SD card, the miui rom I installed some months ago didn't allow me access to SD card only phone memory, anyway why not drop the direct download link to the rom you're talking about.
Glo in my Area is very poor, I use to be their fan before but recently their network become very very weak, some times their services will not be available especially when you needed it most (there are not reliable), even when available, I can only get 200kb+/s on average of 90kb+/s to 100kb+/s
That is punishment in disguise my brother.

But MTN and Airtel 700kb+/s to 1.2mb+/s on average of, as in bad as e bad 370kb+/s to 500kb+/s

My main reason for using MTK is because of cheap data. So now I've stopped using MTK so I don't even know if MIUI ROM exist for Infinix Hot Note.

So if you read my post very well, I asked him to install Android Kitchen for easy parking and unpacking of boot image... Meaning he is going to port himself from the main source Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Facebook Account Has Been Hacked / My Samsung Grand Duos Gt Display Incorrect Amount Of Storage / Oneplus 3, 6GB Ram, 64GB Rom No Microsd Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.