Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy (7911 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your Pictures Of "I Dont Give A F**k" / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy Cho Cho Cho (episode 73) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy by Akinonnairaland(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Francis Agoda,, popularly known as I Go Dye or I Go Die, is a Nigerian comedian. He has organized several international comedy shows, such as "Igodye Standing".

Agoda he was invited to join the Press Literary Art Drama Debating Society (PLADDS) some years after his career began. He soon became PLADD's Programme Director. After series of top flight entertainment presenting mock news on Bendel broadcasting Tv, with his friend I Go Save, that platform was used to translate issues affecting the society.

Over the years his performances earned him a place in Nigeria's comedy industry. He became a sought-after comedian by events promoters in Europe. I Go Dye completed his first European tour with Ehizoya Golden Entertainment, later with The Nigerians in Diaspora Organization of Europe (NIDOE)-France and also performing during the UNESCO Cultural Week.

He has being featured in MTV Africa Music Awards. He has also performed in opening and closing shows of various notable musicians, including Akon, Boyz II Men, 50-Cent,Rick Ross, The Game, and Kelly Rowland.

I Go Dye has won various awards, including:
African Best Comedian
The Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation of Europe-SPAIN Award for his contribution to Nigerian culture and art
The Nigeria Best Comedian Award (NEA AWARD)
The National Comedy Award (NCA)

Click Here to Download Video
http://www.naijaoriginal.com.ng/2014/01/video-best-of-i-go-die.html

For More Music Updates, Please Add-up this
BB PIN: 5EEED915

Re: Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy by phameous: 11:17pm On May 10, 2016
Whats the size?
Re: Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy by Akinonnairaland(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2016
Not too heavy dear
phameous:
Whats the size?
Re: Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy by phameous: 11:13am On May 11, 2016
Akinonnairaland:
Not too heavy dear
Never mind then.. I can always watch and download as many as possible from YouTube.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Section Library Updated / What Is The True Meaning Of Oshaprapra???? / Lol!! Mad Man And Woman Cau Ght Havi Ng S 3x In A Corner At Aba ( See !8 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.