Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities (31510 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by succyreal(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2016
Caption this FFK PHOTO

1 Like

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by EEZe(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2016
o Lord of Mercy this people don come again ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by seunmsg(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2016
FFK: omo, e don red for me o. This EFCC boys go finish me today. When will I see my precious baby again?

Lawyer: bros, how many ear u get? Go in there and tell them u are ready to refund all the funds you stole from the Jonathan campaign. That's the only way out for you.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by wasak(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2016
Which kind wahala be this na? And oga Jona no dey house o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by greatgod2012(f): 9:28am On May 10, 2016
Not my concern!
If it's true that he stole part of the campaign funds, let him just return it. Even his face is not his real face............in Emmanuela's voice

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by tolexy007(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2016
b
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by MrFairplay4ume(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2016
shocked undecided
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by milky3(f): 10:22am On May 10, 2016
now the bush meat don catch d hunter, table is turning now it's ur turn

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by milky3(f): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
now the bush meat don catch d hunter, table is turning now it's ur turn #yameater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by FlatheadCoward: 11:10am On May 10, 2016
Where are those iPod touts I rented?

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Nobody: 11:10am On May 10, 2016
Leave this man alone angry stop witch hunting fight corruption by starting with ameachi and the minister of darkness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Kx: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
Humbled?

What with the "efcc" officer's hand on his ear like he's warning his lil boy?

But if FFK stole part of the campaign fund, should nt PDP be the persecutors and not the State?
Except if the source of the campaign fund is NSA/ arms deal funds

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by sammyj: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
FFK is a goner fan. I know see the reason why this people was clamoring for the clueless one to remain in power at whatever cost. Next time when you are offered the forbidden fruits you reject it. Hope that range rover jeep you bought with our money for your baby mama is collected back to pay back the free forbidden fruits!! sad shocked cool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Isoni(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
Q
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by cosmatika(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
I'm an IPOB youth but I dnt stand wit corruption. Anyone found guilty by d court of Law shud be jailed immediately

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Millz404(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2016
G
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by skedman(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
A coward , he is scared

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by CaptainBomb(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
Abi iru agbako wo ni eleyi?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by WildChild00(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by JAZES(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
lol

Oga Efcc, abeg no be steal the yam o.

OK, how many ears u get? oya go return am now now or else..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Crankfrank: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
sammyj:
FFK is a goner fan!!
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by dvee2: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Egbon, just tell them the truth ooo! these people have all the facts ooo!
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Tonnierichy(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
Only if the pple that release these pictures could be caught once a yl cheesy
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by yemmight(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
So this man fit gentle like this?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by longayink: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
So na you Buhari send come, abi?
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Mutuwa(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2016
*if we hear pim,you go see shege! shebi you don hear*?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by asumo12: 11:19am On May 10, 2016
scιenтιғιc ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

•Doctors warn that do not feed ur kids in excess. Looking ‘chubby’ may be cute. But childhood obesity is a risk factor for heart disease later in life.

•For both men and women, peeing sitting down improves bladder release and decreases cancer risk.

•The human brain accounts for 2% of your body weight, amazingly it takes up more than 20% of your blood flow.

•It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death. The surrounding skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth. So is not true.

•The heart begins beating at four weeks after getting pregnant and does not stop until death.

•Reduce ur blood sugar & cholesterol levels. Add garlic to ur daily food.

•Doctor warn that excessive use of smart phones, particularly in the car can strain your eyes and can lead to fatigue and headache.

•Just like there are many forms of intelligence, there are also many forms of stupidity.

And lastly

•Want to get rid of pimples ? Applying toothpaste can get you rid of the pimples.

Since people are always interrogative, I suspect someone will say to you "Hey you are brushing your face you muggle, you don't bleach with toothpaste, you only bleach only on the teeth"

ME:- Thanks, I'm performing scientific methodology.

I wonder what next he/she will reply back. Maybe something like "Are you on weed"

No am on paracetamol

ħάνέ ά ήίςέ ȡάч

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by longayink: 11:19am On May 10, 2016
FFK has been hitting hard against Fulani herds men in his recent articles.
He makes veiled threats of secession if the herds men continue.

The next days, FFK has corruption charges levelled against him.

FFK and Nnamdi Kanu don put legs for GMB's one Najeriya trousers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by hazyfm: 11:21am On May 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by FlatheadCoward: 11:23am On May 10, 2016
longayink:
FFK has been hitting hard against Fulani herds men in his recent articles.
He makes veiled threats of secession if the herds men continue.

The next days, FFK has corruption charges levelled against him.

FFK and Nnamdi Kanu don put legs for GMB's one Najeriya trousers.

Putting FFK on the same low pedestal as Kanu abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Two Faces Of Tuface" By Reuben Abati / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.