Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) (38857 Views)

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by crosbreaka: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
*Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:*

A delegation of Shiite Muslim leaders from the Sheik El Zakzaky group came to brief me two days ago on the situation in Kaduna and what they have been subjected to by the military and the Nigerian authorities over the last one year.

I was horrified by what I heard. These are very patriotic and courageus men whose colleagues have been through so much and whose leader is still in custody.

May God free El Zak Zaky at the soonest and may He deliver us all.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207303265929350&id=1516216357

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by angeltolly(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
This visit get as e be. angry A clear case of my enemy's enemy is my friend lipsrsealed

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Keep calm! DONALD TRUMP IS COMING....

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by zico530(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
The Pentecostal wing of Islam, better than the archaic fundamentalists.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
angeltolly:
This visit get as e be. angry A clear case of my enemy's enemy is my friend lipsrsealed
even ffk has started receiving delegates grin grin. Funny enough he said they came to "brief him". Is he the chief security officer in charge of shiites Funny people

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Afam4eva(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
angeltolly:
That's the Motto. I guess they expect FFK to help them get their message across to Nigerians. The guy has huge followership.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by lameda07: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
A clear case of POP being behind.....

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by lameda07: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
A clear case of PDP being behind...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shiites should build the necessary bridges and trade the necessary horses. they should defeat the government attempts to taunt them into picking up arms against the unprepared. they have the right to self defense but when they eventually picks up arms, they should remember their enemies are the Sunni Muslims only.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by greenermodels: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
lameda07:
A clear case of PDP being behind...
so when el rufai paid their leader el zakyzaky a visit during the 2015 election campaign, PDP was also behind it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hahaha The declared insurgent group are planning to migrate down south to live with their Christians brothers . As you know Southern Nigeria is very accommodating.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool FFK was in government for many years including GEJ's government and yet he said NOTHING about the Fulani herdsmen's slaughter of Christian Nigerians. In addition, during this period he said NOTHING about the poor federal roads. Now, that he is facing charge of serious corruption , FFK has found 'Jesus.' He now considers himself the champion of the masses. These elites believe that the masses are foolish - and based on what I have seen on NL, I think the elites are right. cool

One user quoted me and suggested that FFK did not fight for the masses during his time in government because he didn't have the right porfolio then - meaning his job did not include defending the defenseless at the time. You see what I mean when I say the elites are correct when they assume the masses are senseless?

Another user simply suggested that as long as FFK (also Fayose and Wike) is in opposition to Buhari then FFK's hypocrisy and corruption is basically irrelevant - imagine that! Shaking my head at the future of this country.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by AntiWailer: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
lol.

Femi, Femi.

So these are your christian brothers.

He is simply aligning with anybody against the government to gather sympathy and support. (iPOB, Shiite, etc)

So Shiiites are now his brothers.

The bad islamic people are no longer bad since they are against Govt.

I hope his true supporters see him for who he is.

A very unstable person.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by profhezekiah: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Biafra leaders go visit Fayose

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by nellybadas: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fani Fani. ...... Obasanjo was right. Just give him food and d rest is history.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
FFk has started losing weight

No more yams to eat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
they should get out... who are they fooling.
go fight your war with the Sunnis. no sympathy from Christians here. fools

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by angelo5uk(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by progress69: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Shites muslim seems to have become Christians to ipod yoots and their adopted children. cheesy

This is what foolish, senseless hate and hard drugs can cause.

Not very long ago, this basket mouth was playing the religious card with the ousting of BH from Sambisa.

Drugs aren't good afterall!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by opeyemi2013: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
This shows Shites are hypocrites, if not they wouldnt try to connive with somebody who is notorious for campaigning against muslims and islam in Nigeria. This is not surprising as shites are known to foment trouble against mainstream islam around the world especially in middle east.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
shamecurls:
FFk has started losing weight

No more yams to eat

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by martyns303(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Afam4eva living legends of NL....
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by OCTAVO: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
OK o.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Captain6(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
crosbreaka:
*Femi Fani-Kayode wrote:*

A delegation of Shiite Muslim leaders from the Sheik El Zakzaky group came to brief me two days ago on the situation in Kaduna and what they have been subjected to by the military and the Nigerian authorities over the last one year.

I was horrified by what I heard. These are very patriotic and courageus men whose colleagues have been through so much and whose leader is still in custody.

May God free El Zak Zaky at the soonest and may He deliver us all.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207303265929350&id=1516216357
Oh! Look at how beautiful that red rug is,and the A.c was even on,it must have been so cool there.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by jericco1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
okay sha
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by psalmsjob: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
angeltolly:
And see as the slowpoke put it; they came to "brief" me. This is a message for the gullible and morons like him.

We are waiting for when she-cow of Boko haram will come and brief him on their loss of sambisa forest and every other area they held while this FFK was singing and dancing for GEJ for his Precious prize.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by justicejay(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
OOT

Mods should stop pushing islamic sections topic to FP, or what's the reason of bringing a topic to general view when comments are restricted from some group of people.
Keep their bloody topic in their section and let the continue planning dia bloody jihad there.

Mtchew
Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Elf-lef-K,
Why three by the right?
Watch it!
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
zico530:
The Pentecostal wing of Islam, better than the archaic fundamentalists.

That was an uninformed opinion sir.

Both Shiites and Sunnis are relatively new compared to the Ibadhi Sect which is a more tolerant and enlightened form of the Islamic Faith.
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by lameda07: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
greenermodels:
so when el rufai paid their leader el zakyzaky a visit during the 2015 election campaign, PDP was also behind it.

Ok.

Never knew FFK is seeking public office...
Re: Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.