Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment (14828 Views)

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by ganisucks(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2016
The Rivers state Government have relieved Kelvin Wachuku of his position as the Commissioner for Works in the state.

Consequently, Governor, Nyesom Wike has appointed Bethel Iheanyichuku as the new Commissioner for Works.

The Rivers State House of Assembly had earlier screened and confirmed Iheanyichuku as a Commissioner-designate.

His screening followed a request by Governor Wike.

Iheanyichuku hails from Ogbogoro in Obio-Akpor Local government area of Rivers State.

Swearing-in the new Commissioner, Wike took a swipe at Wachuku, accusing him of laxity.

He said his administration will not tolerate complacency as he was determined to develop Rivers State.

“I have a covenant with the people of Rivers state to develop this state. And anybody that is going to work with me must work at my speed and not at your own speed.

“Nobody should come and drag me back like the former Commissioner. If you are handling any project, you should be the one to brief me and not me briefing you,” Wike said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/10/wike-replaces-commissioner-6-months-after-appointment/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by ganisucks(f): 9:21am On May 10, 2016
This is ΨђåƮ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ call a real leader. Not one that will make noise on the pages ☀̤̣̈̇f newspapers. ΨђåƮ is Malami still doing as the AGF, all this president could do W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ †̥♥ give him an ordinary "Query". All PDP governors minus Ugwuanyi are real men. I L♥√ع PDP

23 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by temitemi1(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2016
Great leader, unlike our president who surround himself with bunch of incompetent ppl.

25 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by ganisucks(f): 9:34am On May 10, 2016
“I have a covenant with the people of Rivers state to develop this state. And anybody that is going to work with me must work at my speed and not at your own speed. “Nobody should come and drag me back like the former Commissioner. If you are handling any project, you should be the one to brief me and not me briefing you,” Wike said.
#REALTALK.

21 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Amberon: 9:37am On May 10, 2016
This is what Nigeria needs.
Less talk, More action.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2016
Replaced Ozuoba man with Ogbogoro man. Why not tell us you want it to go round Akpo than to rain insults on Wachukwu who has been loyal and diligent.

19 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by ganisucks(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Replaced Ozuoba man with Ogbogoro man. Why not tell us you want it to go round Akpo than to rain insults on Wachukwu who has been loyal and diligent.
Rubbish. The commissioner W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ fired because ☀̤̣̈̇f his laziness A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ complacency. The ex commissioner probably though it W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ still the Cultist laissez faire days ☀̤̣̈̇f Amaechi. We have a new viable all guns blazing no holds barred Sheriff in town. No more business as usual. Coward Buhari learn from the best

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by jlinkd78(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2016
Pls do something about d Egbelu-Ogbogoro-Ozuoba rd DAT is fast caving in. Also assist to improve light availability esp around Egbelu axis.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Okijajuju1(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2016
Wike never start e don dey sack.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by rantmoniker(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2016
What kind of kingdom is the kingdom of Rivers State. If there is anyone that should be released in his cabinet, it should be those in charge of security of lives and property in Rivers State. Since Wike has come on board, the security in the state has been on red alert. If all the maniac killings in Rivers does not bother the government and its people, then I wonder the kind of kingdom they have.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by zico530(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2016
Wike is the man. The talk na do governor, ride on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Nobody: 11:43am On May 10, 2016
temitemi1:
Great leader, unlike our president who surround himself with bunch of incompetent ppl.
temitemi1:
Incompetent People like who?
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Jediel1(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2016
And then
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:44am On May 10, 2016
wike sef
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2016
Abagworo:
Replaced Ozuoba man with Ogbogoro man. Why not tell us you want it to go round Akpo than to rain insults on Wachukwu who has been loyal and diligent

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa..

#Epic.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by DICKtator: 11:45am On May 10, 2016
I am not actually surprised by Wike's actions

Given how much he fought for his mandate and know that Ameachi would still want to be using Federal might to frustrate all his efforts,
He has no choice but to perform in order to impress the people of Rivers just to endear them to him.

We all know Wike cannot join ACN(Amaechi wouldn't allow this!!) So as a PDP governor, he may want to prove that voting out PDP in the last elections was a mistake by the Nigerian people.

Unfortunately, so far,so good, he has been right!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2016
He was discovered to be spying for Amaechi n Dakuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Naturallyme: 11:46am On May 10, 2016
As he is not skilled in inflating contracts.. no years of experience

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by DWJOBScom(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
whatever happened must've been bad to earn him a sack!
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Barselonia(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
jlinkd78:
Pls do something about d Egbelu-Ogbogoro-Ozuoba rd DAT is fast caving in. Also assist to improve light availability esp around Egbelu axis.
Okay... noted...we would find something to do about it
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Nobody: 11:47am On May 10, 2016
Quite impressed by his bold action

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by fasho01(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2016
Good to have Wike back in the news.. At least this time for a commendable reason.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Philinho(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
Bahari should borrow a leaf.......
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by jazinogold(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
grin

sack sack everywhere...even my CV don dy fear!!! shocked
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
cool
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by singlefade25(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2016
grin undecided
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by asumo12: 11:50am On May 10, 2016
Wicked wike!

grin

scιenтιғιc ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

•Doctors warn that do not feed ur kids in excess. Looking ‘chubby’ may be cute. But childhood obesity is a risk factor for heart disease later in life.

•For both men and women, peeing sitting down improves bladder release and decreases cancer risk.

•The human brain accounts for 2% of your body weight, amazingly it takes up more than 20% of your blood flow.

•It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death. The surrounding skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth. So is not true.

•The heart begins beating at four weeks after getting pregnant and does not stop until death.

•Reduce ur blood sugar & cholesterol levels. Add garlic to ur daily food.

•Doctor warn that excessive use of smart phones, particularly in the car can strain your eyes and can lead to fatigue and headache.

•Just like there are many forms of intelligence, there are also many forms of stupidity.

And lastly

•Want to get rid of pimples ? Applying toothpaste can get you rid of the pimples.

Since people are always interrogative, I suspect someone will say to you "Hey you are brushing your face you muggle, you don't bleach with toothpaste, you only bleach only on the teeth"

ME:- Thanks, I'm performing scientific methodology.

I wonder what next he/she will reply back. Maybe something like "Are you on weed"

No am on paracetamol

ħάνέ ά ήίςέ ȡάч
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by 2rutalk1: 11:50am On May 10, 2016
Good one! That is how it should be. Kick out non performing ones around you and replace them those who are productive. I wonder why Buhari is still keeping Fashola and co as Ministers when it is obvious they are not performing.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Jerryxed92: 11:51am On May 10, 2016
good move by wike, but he should not forget the things he has promise...... i have not seen any capital or outstanding project.........

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by kwaraguy(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2016
Horrite
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Zico5(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Audit Report: Presidency Illegally Moved N14bn To Establish Army Barracks.. / Nigeria Becoming Tourist Destination Due To Policies Of Buhari Govt - Lai Mohd / FG Spent N731 Billion To Subsidise Inflated Petrol Imports - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.