Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment (14835 Views)

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Babyphinas(f): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
Action man
Just like my Governor (Engr David Nweze Umahi)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by rita25(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2016
worrisome wicked wike what is it again this time wont you rest?
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Bom4Real: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
Wike IS THE best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Samyyorn: 11:55am On May 10, 2016
The people's governor
We love u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by tpiah01: 11:56am On May 10, 2016
Aero sacks staff, Wike sacks staff, what is the game plan here?
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by donblacky(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2016
Rubbish!!!engr k.k Wachukwu was deligent nd hardwrking....u hv already sacked him,pls dnt spoil his good name

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by goodvision12(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2016
temitemi1:
Great leader, unlike our president who surround himself with bunch of incompetent ppl.
sack them all if yu find them incompetent.No time for nonsensical activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by okwupaul: 11:59am On May 10, 2016
It is possible that he is an APC member at night and PDP member in the morning. It is good for the man.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by piro4humility(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2016
That is my governor
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Toptec: 12:04pm On May 10, 2016
Change is d only thing that constant in life.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by okwupaul: 12:07pm On May 10, 2016
asumo12:
Wicked wike!

Nice job but are you a doctor. In the recent time people always post all kinds of topics that is confusing, especially on health matters.

grin

scιenтιғιc ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

•Doctors warn that do not feed ur kids in excess. Looking ‘chubby’ may be cute. But childhood obesity is a risk factor for heart disease later in life.

•For both men and women, peeing sitting down improves bladder release and decreases cancer risk.

•The human brain accounts for 2% of your body weight, amazingly it takes up more than 20% of your blood flow.

•It is a myth that the hair and nails grow after death. The surrounding skin shrinks, giving the illusion of their growth. So is not true.

•The heart begins beating at four weeks after getting pregnant and does not stop until death.

•Reduce ur blood sugar & cholesterol levels. Add garlic to ur daily food.

•Doctor warn that excessive use of smart phones, particularly in the car can strain your eyes and can lead to fatigue and headache.

•Just like there are many forms of intelligence, there are also many forms of stupidity.

And lastly

•Want to get rid of pimples ? Applying toothpaste can get you rid of the pimples.

Since people are always interrogative, I suspect someone will say to you "Hey you are brushing your face you muggle, you don't bleach with toothpaste, you only bleach only on the teeth"

ME:- Thanks, I'm performing scientific methodology.

I wonder what next he/she will reply back. Maybe something like "Are you on weed"

No am on paracetamol

ħάνέ ά ήίςέ ȡάч
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Okijajuju1(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2016
PDP Rivers People will not kill me with laff...

Kudos to Wike for continuing with and completing alot of Amaechi Projects (e.g Garrison - Elelenwo road, Nkpogu bridge, Eagle Island and the Trans-Woji bridge opening).

But what I dont understand is how he goes about taking glory for works that are not his and even going as far as to deny the actual executor of the Work his due accolade.

A classic example is the commissioning of Nkpogu Bridge. A road and bridge that was built by Amaech. The only reason for the delay in the build was the sand filling of swamp behind a "Compassionate school" that was affected by the road so that a new building can be built for them before demolishing the existing one. Wike comes in, demolishes the old school without waiting for the new site for the school to be opened and hurriedly commissioned an incomplete bridge and road just for the accolades.. grin grin grin

I am not deceived.. Nyesom Wike is yet to prove that he is a better Governor than Amaechi was for Rivers State.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by hayatou27: 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
[/color] [color=#990000]IKWERRE WILL RULE RIVERS FOREVER.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by asumo12: 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=okwupaul post=45487777][/quote]

No sire!

I'm not a Dr!

grin
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by jlinkd78(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
Barselonia:

Okay... noted...we would find something to do about it
Tank u . Anyway u can assist pls do cos here in Egbelu no light for months now even though she is an offshoot of Ogbogoro.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by OnankpaBa(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
yeye wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Analand(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
Wike my man

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by guiddoti: 12:25pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

Rubbish. The commissioner W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ fired because ☀̤̣̈̇f his laziness A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ complacency. The ex commissioner probably though it W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ still the Cultist laissez faire days ☀̤̣̈̇f Amaechi. We have a new viable all guns blazing no holds barred Sheriff in town. No more business as usual. Coward Buhari learn from the best
are you the spokelady to nairaland.yeye dey smell
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by KingRex1(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2016
Looks like a good move. Was expectin Uche okorji
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2016
Those on ground know the truth and he should have discharged Wachukwu honorably instead of the insults. We've been reading about roads being commissioned by Wike and many other works and most of these were under Wachukwu. Why then has he suddenly become incompetent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by greatman247(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
This is ΨђåƮ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ call a real leader. Not one that will make noise on the pages ☀̤̣̈̇f newspapers. ΨђåƮ is Malami still doing as the AGF, all this president could do W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ †̥♥ give him an ordinary "Query". All PDP governors minus Ugwuanyi are real men. I L♥√ع PDP

This is a real man and great leader. I just like his style of leadership even though I got no love for PDP. He is not like the Fayose the noise maker, toothless bulldog and attention seeker. This man settles down to work and support good policy of govt regardless of the party unlike Fayose that sees nothing good in the opposition party. Nice one Sir Wike. Even though I am not a politician.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by BeauHomme: 1:58pm On May 10, 2016
Is there any member of his cabinet in charge of security? I'm not aware, pls educate me.

Or are you suggesting he replaces the commissioner of police, PH head of DSS and GOC of Bori camp? Does the governor have such powers? Pls educate me

rantmoniker:
What kind of kingdom is the kingdom of Rivers State. If there is anyone that should be released in his cabinet, it should be those in charge of security of lives and property in Rivers State. Since Wike has come on board, the security in the state has been on red alert. If all the maniac killings in Rivers does not bother the government and its people, then I wonder the kind of kingdom they have.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by arumay: 2:20pm On May 10, 2016
good one gr8 gov
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by tatucci: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
This is ΨђåƮ Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ call a real leader. Not one that will make noise on the pages ☀̤̣̈̇f newspapers. ΨђåƮ is Malami still doing as the AGF, all this president could do W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ †̥♥ give him an ordinary "Query". All PDP governors minus Ugwuanyi are real men. I L♥√ع PDP

i think u wud do Wike Justice if u stopped politicizing his actions. otherwise you make it look like he is working with ulterior motives. He did something praiseworthy, full stop, dont make it a pdp vs apc thing. whoever is sitting wherever under whatever party should be supported when they are doing the right thing. let us not support or attack people based on their party affiliations because, my dear, just like in The Animal Farm when the two parties com together u wont be able to differentiate.
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by maxzzo1(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
PDP Rivers People will not kill me with laff...

Kudos to Wike for continuing with and completing alot of Amaechi Projects (e.g Garrison - Elelenwo road, Nkpogu bridge, Eagle Island and the Trans-Woji bridge opening).

But what I dont understand is how he goes about taking glory for works that are not his and even going as far as to deny the actual executor of the Work his due accolade.

A classic example is the commissioning of Nkpogu Bridge. A road and bridge that was built by Amaech. The only reason for the delay in the build was the sand filling of swamp behind a "Compassionate school" that was affected by the road so that a new building can be built for them before demolishing the existing one. Wike comes in, demolishes the old school without waiting for the new site for the school to be opened and hurriedly commissioned an incomplete bridge and road just for the accolades.. grin grin grin

I am not deceived.. Nyesom Wike is yet to prove that he is a better Governor than Amaechi was for Rivers State.
The roads in Rivers state are now motorable than b4 so wike is working....
Re: Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
Those on ground know the truth and he should have discharged Wachukwu honorably instead of the insults. We've been reading about roads being commissioned by Wike and many other works and most of these were under Wachukwu. Why then has he suddenly become incompetent?

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has sworn-in in a new Commissioner for Works, Harrison Bethel Iheanyichukwu with a charge that the new commissioner must work hard to deliver on the new Rivers projects

https://www.nairaland.com/3096584/gov-wike-replaces-works-commissioner#45484157

This is the real problem. Nyesome Wike is angry that most projects completed are Hon. Amaechi projects and no matter how much he lies, the truth can not change.

Wachuku was diligent and hardworking but his work does not reflect on Wike who hates anything good tagged to Hon. Amaechi.

That was why he sacked Wachuku and replaced him with someone who will do Wike Projects.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daura People Pray For Buhari's Recovery & Good Health(pics) / Magu Probe: Olukoyede, EFCC Secretary, ‘suspended’ / Idu Railway Complex: Amina Mohammed Thanks FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.