Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Limit Your Help From Others Because........ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limit Your Help From Others Because........ (431 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limit Your Help From Others Because........ by kingcypress: 10:11am On May 10, 2016
When people are faced with any issues, wants or needs, the first thing they do is look to others to find a solution. When things go wrong, this is when they turn to Allah for help.

However, one of the qualities of piety and righteousness is that the believers ask Allah FIRST and foremost for whatever their needs are, rather than leave their reliance upon Allah as an afterthought.

Allah’s Messenger SAW said: ”Who will guarantee me that he will not ask mankind for anything, and I will guarantee for him Paradise (in return)? So Thawban said, “I”, and he added, “And I would never ask anyone for anything.” [Abu Dawood]

For the righteous who place their full trust in Allah, seeking ALL good from Him and Him alone, Allah will send help for you from places you didn’t even know!

The best of adhkar to say in this regard is:

فَقُلْ حَسْبِي اللَّهُ لا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ

Hasbi-allahu la ilaha illa Huwa ‘alaihi tawakkaltu
wa Huwa Rab-bal ‘arshil ‘atheem

Say: Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshiped but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne [Quran, 9:129].

The Prophet SAW used to say this seven times in the morning and evening – so commit this to memory and ensure that from now on, you ask EVERYTHING from Allah, no matter how big or small it is. The reward for this is no less than paradise!

(1) (Reply)

Day Of Quds, A Gate Of Freedom For All Oppressed Masses By Baba Ali Mustapha / Thread For Calssical Music Lovers / Rccg Open Heaven Devotional(mon. 04/07/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.