Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (45160 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by chie8: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle Suleman today arrived U.I,Ibadan for a programme titled 'HELP FROM ABOVE'.See photos of how he arrived Ibadan today below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-how-apostle-suleman-arrived-ibadan.html

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol.

Dagbo Pastor.

Making a grand entrance with Mopols and Body guards,not even counting the expensive cars like he is the President of one Banana Republic.

And the gullible U.I Students are lined up there,so that he can collect the little things their parents gave them,and add to the one he wants to spend on more cars or more women.

182 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Even though Fr Mbaka disappointed with his support in this government and his stand on Biafra, he is the only man of God without all these show of opulence! He even drive himself and goes with no security except unarmed bouncers that control the crowd!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
He has been running around since Otobos saga. Guilty mind.

I hate the useless otobo slut though.
Ordinary 500 naira ashawo trying to eat where she did not sow.
She bleeped you and so fivkking what? Nansense.

See below..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle Paul Suleiman how market ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle don turn celeb

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Alitair(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kumuyi's convoy is much longer. But pastors and convoy/security, iCant see the relationship.
even when Jesus rode into jerusalem, he didn't ask his disciples to ride with donkeys before and after him.

i leave that one to God sha

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Alitair(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
Fr Mbaka is the only man God without all these show of opulence! He even drive himself and goes with no security except bouncers that control the crowd!

Bouncer is not security shebi?

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
He has been running around since Otobos saga. Guilty mind.

You're wrong. He hasn't changed his routine. It only seems so because he is now getting more media attention.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alitair:

Security get level na. That's like comparing traffic police to soldiers.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alitair:

His bouncers are not armed dear, Fr Mbaka will tell you that his God is greater than any security outfit?!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by sar33: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:

Bouncers are not armed dear, Fr Mbaka will tell you that his God is greater than any security outfit?!
I don't know for other people,so far Father Mbaka is the only true man of God I have seen in Nigeria.My instinct keeps telling me that there is something about Father Mbaka that other people don't have.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Apostle don turn celeb

"We" made him a celeb when we gave some fvcks! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Dagbo Pastor.

Making a grand entrance with Mopols and Body guards,not even counting the expensive cars like he is the President of one Banana Republic.

And the gullible U.I Students are lined up there,so that he can collect the little things their parents gave them,and add to the one he wants to spend on more cars or more women.

Deep words...for a moment I had to keep my phone and pondered on your words....

Gullible students that will give this licky licky man the little money their indigent parents slaved to get....while apussy suleman will in turn use the money yo fund the live style of olosho..... Sad world we live...the grace of God is just too much.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
decatalyst:

"We" made him a celeb when we gave some fvcks! undecided
Bloggers are the ones turning the man to a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Deep words...for a moment I had to keep my phone and pondered on your words....

Gullible students that will give this licky licky man the little money their indigent parents slaved to get....while apussy suleman will in turn use the money yo fund the live style of olosho..... Sad world we live...the grace of God is just too much.
. u are mentally weak . those are even public university students of which most are broke comparer to private univ students . how much them get way go take care of his hotel bill and first class flight fr him and lots other pastors who came.

a ministry with branches in over 43 different countries . na broke Ibadan student money wan come make am bill gate ?

funny thing is you will hardly find the rich people in llike otedola dangote and the rest of them criticise our pastors . because to them the car u are shouting about is a normal thing . everything looks like show off to u because you are broke .simple

if u get 100million today with fame to bank it up . u will do worse . Mr know all abeg swerve

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by iamsamadeyinka(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU PAPA!
KEEP DOING THE WORK OF YOUR FATHER!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Apostle don turn celeb

yea the issur has madr him more popular

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Unless God watches over a city, the watchmen watch in vain!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok, got a lot on my mind right now

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cool
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
nairaland and apostle like 5&6.
monitoring spirits.
una nor wan give this guy man breathing space ba

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Help from God is all I need!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by laurel03(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
religion is a scam.... naija pastor with crusade topics
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by unipol(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
sar33:
I don't know for other people,so far Father Mbaka is the only true man of God I have seen in Nigeria.My instinct keeps telling me that there is something about Father Mbaka that other people don't have.
I also think he is the only genuine popular man of God in Nigeria, but he is now too political. He should emulate from Pope and Italian politicians

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
amen wink
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
sar33:

And the first indigenous president of The Apostolic Church Late Pastor Okon Eyo Edet, he had money but was contented with his rickety 505 Peugeot and all his money was channeled to the education of the orphans..

How i wish he was alive to see what today's pastor which he built a solid foundation for are doing in the church cry

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
A conman on the move.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.