Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Procurement Business...... Power To Make Wealth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Procurement Business...... Power To Make Wealth (943 Views)

How To Make Wealth Through *pineapple By Maf / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / Will You Like To Make Wealth In Nigeria Using The Internet As A Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Business...... Power To Make Wealth by flodan28: 10:32am On May 10, 2016
Are you thinking of business to start and become big within short period?

Are you thinking of diversify your business or increase your business line?

I think PROCUREMENT BUSINESS is the key!! is the one of the businesses out there you can venture into under six months, you will start to live your dream. only if you know how to go about it.

Hardly you will see a company services without seen "PROCUREMENT" as one of it core services. be it manufacturing company or service company.

Companies do include it as part of there service because it a money spinning venture.
Although before you can become a player in the field, you need IDEAS AND STRATEGIES, most especially as a NEWBIE that want to compete with well established competitors.
To start the business in not a big deal but you must learn how to become contractor and supplier with a company that might want require for your services.
Here i will teach you!!!

HOW TO START THE BUSINESS
HOW TO COMPETE WITH EXISTING COMPETITOR
HOW TO BECOME CONTRACTOR AND SUPPLIER IN A COMPANY
HOW TO SOURCE AT A CHEAPER PRICE
HOW TO MEET WITH CEO
PLUS OUR STRATEGIES THAT HAS PUT US IN THE FOREFRONT OF THE BUSINESS.

We are not just teachers but rather practitioners and that is why we can lead you there.
For more details. www.procurementgate.com or call 08032386416

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Open Paypal? / I Want To Investment On Hair Attachment / Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.