Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. (944 Views)

Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges / #MMM. How To Cash Out Released Mavro... / MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by Ruggedpen: 9:57am On May 08, 2017
I lost 200,000 last yr, in MMM after telling people is temporarily it turned out to be permanent, i realized that this stuff is been control by some greedy guarders who have opened different account what they are given you to is their account, the most annoying thing is if you are a new person you will meet their online customer agent who will give u the courage that your money will be paid when due, but once your money are been trap there, he/she has mark your PO he can never talk to you again. you will left with nobody to talk to, is crazy when they will collect your money but shun you. after loosing my 200,000 last yr somebody told me that for me to get my 2016 mavro i need to provide in 2017 then gradually my 2016 mavro will be release but with fear i decide to try them with 5k, since 20-3-17 till is very difficult for them to pay me 5k, i am glad i didn't provide more than 5k so people be careful with this people.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by pressplay411(m): 10:09am On May 08, 2017
Is it true it's only guarders that get paid now with new members' investment?
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by LePrezident(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2017
pressplay411:
Is it true it's only guarders that get paid now with new members' investment?

Guy, did u also do MMM?
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by Pierocash(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Dnt listen to this op,i have GHed twice last month frm MMM,as i am talking to u nw my gf jst got paid 18k yesterday,this morning again she got 1k again frm MMM as part of her 2016 Mavro

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by mrlycan: 10:41am On May 08, 2017
The OP get jaundice for brain...eeewu

1 Like

Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by argob44(f): 11:05am On May 08, 2017
lol... so u still dey do MMM? Una nor dey word...na cos am... my peopleperish cos they lack knowledge...even God tell una tru us bloggers, una nor hear. we gave u guys details bout mmm, u guys didnt listen. Adeola Fayehun self do video and shwed u guys documentary of hw mavrodi was jailed eating peoples cash in russia his hometown una stillnor hear. say bloggers na bad belle...oya na
Ruggedpen:

I lost 200,000 last yr, in MMM after telling people is temporarily it turned out to be permanent, i realized that this stuff is been control by some greedy guarders who have opened different account what they are given you to is their account, the most annoying thing is if you are a new person you will meet their online customer agent who will give u the courage that your money will be paid when due, but once your money are been trap there, he/she has mark your PO he can never talk to you again. you will left with nobody to talk to, is crazy when they will collect your money but shun you. after loosing my 200,000 last yr somebody told me that for me to get my 2016 mavro i need to provide in 2017 then gradually my 2016 mavro will be release but with fear i decide to try them with 5k, since 20-3-17 till is very difficult for them to pay me 5k, i am glad i didn't provide more than 5k so people be careful with this people.
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by pressplay411(m): 5:23am On May 09, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy, did u also do MMM?

LOL hellnaw I was stalling otherwise would have fallen victim too. Interestingly I told my guys then I'll join them this year once if it survived December. TB Joshua needs to pay his dues to me as senior analyst/prophet. cheesy
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by LePrezident(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2017
pressplay411:

LOL hellnaw I was stalling otherwise would have fallen victim too. Interestingly I told my guys then I'll join them this year once if it survived December. TB Joshua needs to pay his dues to me as senior analyst/prophet. cheesy

Lol funny guy... sadly a mutual friend of ours lost some good money to MMM
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by pressplay411(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol funny guy... sadly a mutual friend of ours lost some good money to MMM

Too bad. Pls make sure he doesn't get too close to the Lagoon. Lol I'm sure he'll get better. Shit happens.
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by LePrezident(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2017
pressplay411:

Too bad. Pls make sure he doesn't get too close to the Lagoon. Lol I'm sure he'll get better. Shit happens.

Lol funny guy, na your Jextoban head boy you dey troll so
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by Prechy08(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2017
This Op na mumu oooh, I got paid last week and pledge again and 10% of what I pledge, was giving to me from 2016, if you feel you have lost your money pls send the MMM account details to me, let me take over abeg you in Gods name. Since you see it as scam and lost, just login details.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Don't Listen To People Telling U MMM Is Paying 2017 Mavro, It's A New Tactis. by Zico4real(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2017
I wan sell my MMM account please? Cheap price

(1) (Reply)

The Laundry Hub - Needmyservice / Get Up To N1million Grant To Start Up Your Own Business / Deteriorating Security Condition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.