Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? (37012 Views)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Oladipos(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2016
I was at the PDP leaders meeting held in Akure, the Ondo State Capital last week and came across this picture. What do u think the only two surviving PDP Governors in the South-West are showing themself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by omowolewa: 11:20am On May 10, 2016
He was showing him Nairaland comments.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by yarimo(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
They are reading from the on line news that EFCC will soon invade ondo and ekiti..MIMIKO Be like Ahh mogbe FAYOSE be like nigga are you sure?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by tpiah01: 11:58am On May 10, 2016
Maybe the blackout from yesterday of IT on the east coast?
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by stonemind(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2016
this FAYOSE of a man juslt like dressing like an ....o
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
Alert from Dasuki

18 Likes

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by blaise00700(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
Showing him how to pass candy crush level 70

When i go make this FTC sef angry

30 Likes

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by kenbee(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
And they said that they are not in talking terms

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by adedayourt(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
available balance in the account to be looted undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Mikollon1(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
He was showing him a good nood.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Uchehot: 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
show me the bebe pics make i see choiii na trueooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Stevebamdex(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose mr thugsad
You need to see how this man was ranting on the tv yesterday against Apc and buhari.
See D guy look sefsad E dey gymgrin?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Burger01(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
See the IPOB Vice President grin

Ohhh, Fayose go kill person grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Speakdatruth: 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Mimiko: AY see d new babe I just catch
Fayose: Dat one? I don dig am b4

Mimiko: ah ekun, odaran omoale ekiti

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by sammyj: 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Corrupt wailers monitoring how PMB is dealing with their corrupt swines like FFK!! grin shocked cool
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose bi like, Mimiko abeg make that FFK no go name names o. You know he talks too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by AkranJide88(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Mimiko showing fayose, nairabet lost slip or nude pic lol

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by chikel2000(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
Mimko: Fayose come n see o!. Fayose: what is it again?. Mimiko: Alaja don d travel again o!. Fayose: I know talk am? Is dis d dividend of democracy? See how my grand father is disgracing our votes

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by undefeated(m): 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
Aproko OP wetin confirm you
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by TippyTop(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose: Greatest Yoruba man alive, the oshokomale, no shaking.
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by sinbad130: 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Showing him FFK
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by seumma(f): 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Showing him leaked lures I guess
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Mimiko like:haa EFCC?
Fayose: bros nothing dey happen,I dey ur back
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by bedspread: 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Op ,HOW DO YOU WANT US TO KNOW??
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by winkmart: 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
dunoooo

just check my signature
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by afoo02(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2016
Nothing gud
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 10, 2016
A post of a Nairalander.
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by Emac(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
He was showing him edible catering ..and he said to fasyose, can u imagine she has called me 5times today.. I told her I am fasting... fayose was like let me see her pictures
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by schumastic(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2016
i know what he told him...o boy pick one from this top 8 most beautiful nairaland babes shocked shocked
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by chimsimdindu: 1:56pm On May 10, 2016
HE IS SHOWING HIM PICTURES OF COWS KILLED BY GAMMALIN 20 !
Re: Mimiko Showing Fayose Something On His Phone: What Could That Be? by DJBIGGY(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2016
E fit be one mojo wey he just download

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.