Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant (4482 Views)

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / What Happened To MR BIGGS? / Mr Biggs' Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2009
awwww sorry ooooo
youll find a great girl, dont worry.

wait, but you currently have a girlfriend right?
why trippin for snazzy now? ahn ahn!
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

awwww sorry ooooo
youll find a great girl, dont worry.

wait, but you currently have a girlfriend right?
why trippin for snazzy now? ahn ahn!

Amaka tell the whole world I have a girl friend oooo, Seriously have you seen snazzydawn's pictures? the girl is just too fine for no reason.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by chika98: 12:53am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Amaka tell the whole world I have a girl friend oooo, Seriously have you seen snazzydawn's pictures? the girl is just too fine for no reason.

Shouldn't you be proud you have a gf?
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

exactly what im saying. how do you think she would feel? thats just not fair and its not right.

OgidiBoy:

yeah i have seen her and she is fine, but that is no reason to opently diss your girfriend as if she isnt fine enough or she isnt comparable to snazzy.
thats an insult and its just bleeped up.
why is she your girlfriend when you are sitting up here being worried about snazzy and what she is doing? is your girlfriend not good enough for you that you must always think about the next girl.

you need to take that back.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

My dear I'm proud I have a gf oh, but she is a gf and not marriage material just yet. Who is to say will be together in 2 years.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My dear I'm proud I have a gf oh, but she is a gf and not marriage material just yet. Who is to say will be together in 2 years.

thats a horrible thing to say.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58am On Oct 23, 2009
anyway back to the topic
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by chika98: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Not by force to be with her you know. Let her go and find a marriage material instead
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

exactly what im saying. how do you think she would feel? thats just not fair and its not right.
yeah i have seen her and she is fine, but that is no reason to opently diss your girfriend as if she isnt fine enough or she isnt comparable to snazzy.
thats an insult and its just bleeped up.
why is she your girlfriend when you are sitting up here being worried about snazzy and what she is doing? is your girlfriend not good enough for you that you must always think about the next girl.

you need to take that back.

Wow girl you ain't messing around when it comes to women's feelings shocked shocked Hey I'm just a dude and I can still look right. tongue grin
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Wow girl you ain't messing around when it comes to women's feelings shocked shocked Hey I'm just a dude and I can still look right. tongue grin
i take no prisoners! shocked
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On Oct 23, 2009
Come sef Amaka is that you in the profile shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2009
noooooo, you have forgotten what i look like already? lol
check in a few minutes, you will see me there. lol
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2009
If you don't mind me asking so who's that then

Hold up!!! it looks like the same person shocked
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:18am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

this pretty nigerian chick i found online, she is a model of some sort. not too famous but some minor modeling.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:18am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Hold up!!! it looks like the same person shocked
modified!! lol
what do you mean? its not the same person.
its me. we look nothing alike.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Nah I think it's you in the two pics, you not bad looking  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:20am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Nah I think it's you in the two pics, you not bad looking shocked shocked shocked
hahaha thanks.
the other girl is really pretty, i think we look nothing alike though.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2009
No wonder all these little boys will be chasing you all over NL, you lucky I have a gf. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:22am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No wonder all these little boys will be chasing you all over NL, you lucky I have a gf. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LMFAO!!!
laughter wan kill me again ooooo.

but you gotta stop that thing towards your girlfriend, its not cool.
i still cant get over the previous comments you said as it involved snazzydawn angry
you are so unappreciative until what you have is gone. cry
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2009
Sexy pic, Amaka
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2009
Seriously though I love my gf, and I'll never do anything to hurt her feelings. I've known Snazzydawn since 05 and Sometimes it's hard to just stop the feelings you had for someone.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by chic2pimp(m): 2:26am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Chei see ya life ehn? Na so u dey chase woman up & down for NL  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Woman wrapper like you.
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Sexy pic, Amaka
thanks.

OgidiBoy:

Seriously though I love my gf, and I'll never do anything to hurt her feelings. I've known Snazzydawn since 05 and Sometimes it's hard to just stop the feelings you had for someone.
awwww
(i wish i can say "i understand" but i dont, so i cant) lol
but i know what you mean though.

chic2pimp:

Chei see ya life ehn? Na so u dey chase woman up & down for NL embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Woman wrapper like you.
and chic2pimp has come!! lolol

wait, my chinese food is here!
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:29am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Chei see ya life ehn? Na so u dey chase woman up & down for NL  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Woman wrapper like you.

Chic abeg sharap there like you no dey chase, remember when you was chaseing FL Gator all over NL?
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30am On Oct 23, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Chic abeg sharap there like you no dey chase, remember when you was chaseing FL Gator all over NL?
lmao!!! GBAM!!

*and here we have another derailed topic. in the food section of all places. lolol*
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 23, 2009
Who was chasing who?
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by OgidiBoy(m): 2:31am On Oct 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Who was chasing who?

Chic was chasing FL Gator that's who tongue
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by chic2pimp(m): 2:39am On Oct 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and chic2pimp has come!! lolol

wait, my chinese food is here!
Wetin I do nah? grin grin I am totally innocent until proven guilty cheesy cheesy.

FL Gators:

Who was chasing who?
Good Question.

OgidiBoy:

Oya show me your evidence? If nah court room we dey now,how u go prove am?

THE AMAKA:

lmao!!! GBAM!!

*and here we have another derailed topic. in the food section of all places. lolol*
I repeat I am Innocent of all charges. Where una proof dey?
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by THEAMAKA(f): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2009
(clears throat)
back to the topic.
FOOD!!
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by snazzydawn(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
yes!!! FOOD!

[s]

[sup]Ogidiboy, we have talked on phone? better stick with your girl o. grin grin grin grin I am not yet married, still engaged.
[/sup]
[/s]
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by nich(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
'dont know about Juvenik/Juvnik/Jevnik. undecided dont remember the last time i checked-out Biggs. nothin do me jo!
singing: . . . give it up for the island chicks . . . weeeeeeeeeeeeee. . .
Re: Mr Biggs Vs Juvenik Restaurant by toideve(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2009
Mr Biggs all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Slimming Tea So Far And Affordable. / As A Kid,did You Enjoy Grandma's Food? / Setting Up A Kitchen - Suggestions Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.