Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era (2531 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Pius Adesanmi "How To Spend Jonathan Era Recovered Looted Funds". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by mjbaba: 12:05pm On May 10, 2016
I found this old newspaper in my archives. Paper dates back to 26.08.2014. May we never witness such shame again in Nigeria. The more reason we should commend PMB and the current Millitary hierachy. The more reason Dasuki and his cohorts must suffer for diverting Arms funds. Just Look at!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by jmichlins(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
Our reputation was at the lowest ebb courtesy of jonathan. When i remember what he did to our national image, i sometimes see the reason the president is going around the world. Ordinary cameroun

7 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by rusher14: 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
Whilst Alex Badeh pocketed 500 Million Naira monthly.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by modath(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2016
rusher14:
Whilst Alex
Badeh pocketed 500 Million Naira monthly.

With plans to deploy funds for procurement of arms for an undeserved second term already in motion... cool

Nigeria will be great again...

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by nwaanambra1(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2016
This country always find a way to survive things that half of it destroys other nations.

i swear God loves Nigeria!

in short if God has a nationality, then he is a Nigerian! cool

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by kodded(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2016

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by lomprico(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
The best n only way zombies consoul themselves of bubu's mess is to go n dig out GeJ's. Phew!

How does this solve the high cost of food, insecurity, poor power and fuel scarcity we face today??
Op, mgbo?

6 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by LadyExcellency: 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
All thanks to Northern opposition across party divide for using Jihad to frustrate Jonathan's Administration.

It cost the country trillions of Naira for the sake of a nonsense religious war while Northern leaders, opposition and Jonathan's adversary cheered

They are here for a memorial service to remember the accomplishments of their great courage and the pinnacle of their achievement.

Janja.weeds, bigots, selfish and unpatriotic citizens

5 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by johnmartus(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by Stalwert: 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
LadyExcellency:
All thanks to Northern opposition across party divide for using Jihad to frustrate Jonathan Administration.

Cost the country trillions of Naira for the sake of a nonsense religious war while Northern leaders, opposition and Jonathan's adversary cheered

They are here for a memorial service to remember the feat of their achievements.

Janja.weeds
[/s]

Lies Like these doesn't make Jogogoro image as being a retarded drunkard any less true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by LadyExcellency: 1:21pm On May 10, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Lies Like these doesn't make Jogogoro image as being a retarded drunkard

Because Goodluck Jonathan refused to convert, the Jihad lasted.

I hope you are enjoying the pinnacle of your achievement obtained by blackmailing Jonathan's administration with quantum of lies and propaganda from Jihad imposed on Nigeria, just because an infidel won 2011 presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by phemmyutd(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
jmichlins:
Our reputation was at the lowest ebb courtesy of jonathan. When i remember what he did to our national image, i sometimes see the reason the president is going around the world. Ordinary cameroun

I know you are suffering from lost of memory, but I will help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2336628/banks-shut-down-atms-over fuel scarcity

http://omojuwa.com/2015/05/mtn-may-shut-down-services-as-fuel-scarcity-bites-harder/

http://omojuwa.com/2015/05/foreigners-with-jerrycan-have-joined-the-hustle-for-fuel-in-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by mjbaba: 2:15pm On May 10, 2016

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by jmichlins(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by project7(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
The more reason you should have paid more for fuel then but you are paying more now instead of less. cant you see you are being scammed!

mjbaba:
Yes sir! I remember very well crude oil was sold for as high as $140 per barrell

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by Midolan: 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
Let's just clean the man alone so that he can move on!
Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by bedspread: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
WHO HAS THIS PAPER?? ISN'T IT ISAIAH NDAH. A PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT UNDER APC. THIS WAS ONE OF PROPAGANDAS OF THE APC UNDER THE GEJ REGIME.

READ THE HEADLINE AGAIN! IT DOESN'T Make SENSE
Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by Thebrightest(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
ok
Re: THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era by dunkem21(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
bedspread:
WHO HAS THIS PAPER?? ISN'T IT ISAIAH NDAH. A PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT UNDER APC. THIS WAS ONE OF PROPAGANDAS OF THE APC UNDER THE GEJ REGIME.

READ THE HEADLINE AGAIN! IT DOESN'T Make SENSE

This is what we are saying ..PROPAGANDA ..

..and see the zombies rejoicing about BH ..

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Joint Communique Issued At The End Of Emergency Between NLC And TUC / Guy Comes Under Fire For Flaunting His Feminine Curve Online. Photos / Gold Found In Gwagwalada Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.