Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court (34520 Views)

Breaking News: IPOB Moving From Aba To Ekwulobia To Cause Confusion- PICTURES / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by folks4luv(f): 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by lukency(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:
Ibos will soon come to defend Kwarrupt Fulani politician. See them saying Saraki na their Jesus.

How many Igbos does it take to shine Fulani shoes?
They no get bearing.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Juxtified(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
9jatriot:
To increase the bill of your client.
Hahaha

Surfboard:

A person can hire as many lawyers as he likes as long as he has the money to pay.
No doubt. But have you ever wondered what each one will be doing? Its like one person being treated by 90 different doctors
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Hustoto: 4:57pm On May 10, 2016
Juxtified:
Pardon my ignorance, but I have always wondered why any one would need more than 3-5 lawyers in court for a single case?

Watch American crime story (the people vs OJ simpson). you will enjoy the beauty of more than 1 lawyer
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Surfboard(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2016
Juxtified:

Hahaha

No doubt. But have you ever wondered what each one will be doing? Its like one person being treated by 90 different doctors

Well, the team will find a role for everyone. Representing someone in court goes beyond just appearing in court. In a case as important as this, a lot of work goes on behind the scenes. What you actually see in court is the easy part for the lawyers.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by newfound2012: 5:00pm On May 10, 2016
How does Saraki sleep soundly at night knowing the huge infrastructural decays that has bedevilled Kwara State over the years and knowing that his family is the cause of these decays.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by newfound2012: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
seumma:
If he is not guilty what does he need 90 lawyers to defend
Saraki and the 90 thieves
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by AlexCk: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
Surfboard:

The amount of lawyers you hire doesn't make you guilty or not. It's ignorant thinking to think that he has something to hide cause he hired 90 lawyers. Will you say that someone who can't afford to hire a lawyer has nothing to hide?

All the hiring of 90 lawyers shows is that he wants the best hands working on his case. He has a right to that, just like you do.

Because u want the best hands u hire 90 lawyers, not 2, or 10, or 20(that much sha) but 90??, thats funny.
Because one want the best hands during one's surgery, doesn't mean 90 surgeons will operate on "the one "

Anyways, if that's how d rules are, no p.

E go pay money o.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Khalifa100(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:
Ibos will soon come to defend Kwarrupt Fulani politician. See them saying Saraki na their Jesus.

na Dis one ipob go surely love Igbo nd corruption mortar nd pistel. presidency forbid una tribe
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
Gullible Zoogerians! So you think Saraki can be found guilty. Eiyaaaa, these guys are easily fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by playtheblues(f): 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
Thou shall not use the name of God in vain.

Okijajuju1:
Even if Jesus sef follow for those 90 Lawyers, SARAKI must collect 1 room self Contain for Kuje this year.. angry
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Surfboard(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
AlexCk:

Because u want the best hands u hire 90 lawyers, not 2, or 10, or 20(that much sha) but 90??, thats funny.
Because one want the best hands during one's surgery, doesn't mean 90 surgeons will operate on "the one "

Anyways, if that's how d rules are, no p.

E go pay money o.

Lol, na him money kill am na.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
Khalifa100:

na Dis one ipob go surely love Igbo nd corruption mortar nd pistel. presidency forbid una tribe

Ibi da kwa gi na ndi be gi.. angry

The people for that picture are not Igbo..

Those people look like Hausa people.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by thugthang(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin
FlatheadCoward:

Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
Thou shall not use the name of God in vain.

You see God name for my post? angry

You know the Jesus wey I dey talk about?
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by KissCODE(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2016
seumma:
If he is not guilty what does he need 90 lawyers to defend
if you have ever been a guest to any Nigerian security outfit, you will know that guilty has a different meaning in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Xodiq(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2016
I love Nigeria my country,Where 90 Lawyers can Defend one person on Just one charge called corruption undecided undecided
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by shocker007(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
EmperorWIZLAD:

nwane, wake up, SARAKI is going no whr. I cn bet my Ex babe on top

Boss, abeg you fit sample her pics?
I go like see. smiley
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by dvee2: 5:21pm On May 10, 2016
wowmenow:
its better to use 90 lawyers peacefully
than using army to kill shites muslim

Thank you for loving Shiites muslims, mr Christian fundamentalist. good to know Igbos love muslims. lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by GWMI(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Even if Jesus sef follow for those 90 Lawyers, SARAKI must collect 1 room self Contain for Kuje this year.. angry
Okijajuju1:
Okijajuju1:
Be very careful of the comparism you make JESUS CHRIST is not like you who choose to Insult the son of God all because of politics.Even if you want to insult, insult me but for Christ have respect and pray for forgiveness or else you are bond for enternal damnation.Thanks.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
Juxtified:
Pardon my ignorance, but I have always wondered why any one would need more than 3-5 lawyers in court for a single case?

The higher the tendency for guilt, the higher the need for more lawyers.

It's a direct relationship something... grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by derecho(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
You can make your point without involving Jesus.It's unnecessary.If you don't value Him, we do. Tnx.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by GWMI(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Okijajuju1:

Okijajuju1:

which Jesus are you talking about?huh?is it the Jesus of your family or the Jesus of APC.Please be careful of the words you say you are nobody compare to JESUS.So respect yourself and apologise or keep silent so as not to get any insult.Thanks.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Okijajuju1(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
derecho:
You can make your point without involving Jesus.It's unnecessary.If you don't value Him, we do. Tnx.

Go and tell that to Jesus Navas the footballer..

Or Jesus the Mexican drug dealer..

grin
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
wowmenow:
its better to use 90 lawyers peacefully than using army to kill shites muslim
God, why did you make a senseless creature like this a Nigerian
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by TheAdvocate(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
9jatriot:
To increase the bill of your client.

Not true pls. The man can brief a single SAN who may decide to appear with 20 lawyers in his employment.
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by petsam11(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:

With all due respect...Mbok! What is your problem
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:

I still don't know why these people always support criminals
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color]which Jesus are you talking about?huh?is it the Jesus of your family or the Jesus of APC.Please be careful of the words you say you are nobody compare to JESUS.So respect yourself and apologise or keep silent so as not to get any insult.Thanks.

Abeg waka cross road with your rubbish.. angry

You be Jesus? angry

You be Jesus lawyer? angry

Why do you think you have earned the right to talk to me about how I use the name Jesus? angry

Na Pharisees like you na ehn still say 'Give us Barnabas and Kill Jesus'..

Abeg stay your side.. I will use the name Jesus as it pleases me.. If Jesus Christ has a problem with it, he has my GSM number, Email and house address..
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by LordIsaac(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
The President, using the Ministry of Justice should submit the names of all the SAN's under the ministry to defend the government...let's see who thinks he has monoploy of numerous advocates!
Re: Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court by straighttalk(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2016
FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT COUNTRY! !! in David Cameron's Voice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As PDP Leaders Storm Ilorin For Northcentral Rally / Soldiers Get Treated To A Buffet In Damaturu (Photo) / Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.