Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ (9290 Views)

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by klimson: 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
Which one is what is the difference between amnesty and re-integration? As far as l am concerned, it is pardon for terrorists who only claimed to have repented when they couldn't continue with their killing spree. If you rehabulitate them and re-integrate them into the society, what of people they have killed? What of other armed robbers and killers who are killed or remanded in prison even when they have repented?

Continue refurbishing and painting lies. It is the stock in trade of this government. Militants are your nemesis.
Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by klimson: 6:49pm On May 11, 2016
Which one is what is the difference between amnesty and re-integration? As far as l am concerned, it is pardon for terrorists who only claimed to have repented when they couldn't continue with their killing spree. If you rehabulitate them and re-integrate them into the society, what of people they have killed? What of other armed robbers and killers who are killed or remanded in prison even when they have repented?

Continue refurbishing and painting lies. It is the stock in trade of this government. Militants are your nemesis. Bayelsa oil belongs to Sokoto. Ndi ala!
Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by lomprico(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
rehab is different from amnesty
Rehabilitation where? What happened to the prisons?
Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by lomprico(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2016
Olukat:
Is DHQ now the Presidency?
Govt built on lies in the media, will surely be turn apart in the media
I taya o! Was is DHQ that granted ND militants amnesty during yaradua's tenure?
Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by Ngozi123(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Allowing 800 Boko Haram members to go scot-free is not amnesty but rehabilitation.
Buhari said many times they should be treated like ND militants. Expect them to be sent to Saudi Arabia as part of the deal.

If he really said this then I have officially given up on 'One Nigeria'.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by okejos(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
WHAT DIFFERENT DOES THAT MAKE. IF U LIKE CHANGE THE NAME FROM AMNESTY TO ANYTHING. U HAVE JUST SHIELDED A CRIME DO SAME ENTIRE CRIMINALS IN THE NATION NOT ONLY NORTH
Re: We’re Not Granting Amnesty To Boko Haram Members – DHQ by gallantsoldiers(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
REHABILITATION?

BEFORE YOU REHABILITATE THEM,

HAVEN'T THEY DROPPED THEIR GUN?

AFTER REHABILITATING THEM,

WON'T U GIVE THEM CAPITAL TO START A NEW LIFE?

WON'T YOU TEACH THEM ENTREPRENEURSHIP?

AND THEM RELEASE THEM INTO THE SOCIETY WITH A TAG,

"GO AND SIN NO MORE"?

THEN WAT IS IT CALLED?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

REHABILITATION?

REHAB?

AMNESTY?

DIFFERENT WORD BUT THE SAME FUCKING AND SKETCHY MEANING.

I CEASE BELIEVING THE GOVERNMENT AFTER THE DEATH OF 104 SOLDIERS ON THEIR WAY TO SAMBISA,

DAT WAS ATTACKED BY BOKO HARAM TERRORIST.

THERE IN,

I LOST THOUSANDS OF BROTHERS.

AND I SWORE THAT THE REMAINING ONES CAN NEVER GO TO SAMBISA AGAIN OR WORST STILL LEAVE THE MILITARY.

NONSENSE.

THE CITIZENS DESERVED TO KNOW THE TRUTH EVEN IF YOU ARE PROTECTING THEIR INTEREST.

IF YOU TRULY CARE FOR THEM,

RULE THEM WITH TRUTH AND HONESTY.

NOT LIE,MORE LIES,DECEIT AND PROPAGANDA.

DAMN.

I HAVE LOST ALOT.

BEST AND STRONGEST MILITARY PERSONNEL I HAVE EVER KNOWN.

IT STILL HURTS .

THE MILITARY IS NOT THE BEST PLACE FOR A REFINED HEART AS YOURS.

PLEASE GET LOST FROM THERE AND FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR UR LIFE.

OR BETTER STILL GRADUATE AS A CADET OR,

GO TO SCHOOL AND GRADUATE,

THEN APPLY FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE.

THIS IS A CANDID ADVICE.

BROTHERS PLEASE TAKE IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Different Between Dss And Sss / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / Rare Picture Of Tinubu Relaxing With His Cigarette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.