Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Saving A Life And Paying Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saving A Life And Paying Tithe (897 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by collele(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2016
There is an argument currently going on now...A friend was going to church and met an accident scene and rushed the victim to hospital. Now the victim was bleeding profusely and the hospital said they won't attend to him until a certain amount is deposited and my friend had some money with him there but refused to bring it out saying that the money was his tithe for the month in his church. Please pastors and religious leaders should help us clarify this issue because my friend is trying to justify his action.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by mrZENographer: 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
collele:
There is an argument currently going on now...A friend was going to church and met an accident scene and rushed the victim to hospital. Now the victim was bleeding profusely and the hospital said they won't attend to him until a certain amount is deposited and my friend had some money with him there but refused to bring it out saying that the money was his tithe for the month in his church. Please pastors and religious leaders should help us clarify this issue because my friend is trying to justify his action.

Tithe is an obligation to God. In such scenario he could use the money but he will still be owing God. As someone who has a good relationship with God, he will take permission from God because of the life and the Lord will hearken to him. And it's important to ask or speak before going ahead.

But a Christian with greater faith who is betwixt such pressure will give the money to God and cry to God to save d the man's life and it will be done ON CONDITION: he put it in the purse of a true living church that God recognises.
I say this because many churches are dead. This is the last days.

God can also answer him because of his faith, love to the man (state of his heart) and obedience to the word. God hears the righteous.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by mrZENographer: 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
The first step of love a Christian must show to a dying person is to ensure his salvation. it's not money or health care bills.
If you lead a dying person to Christ without paying his bills, Satan and the world have lost that person forever. And heaven is rejoicing and you will be greatly rewarded on the last day.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by Naavah(f): 5:01pm On May 12, 2016
Hello Mr Collele. I need number or mail to reach you on.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by collele(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2016
Naavah:

cm@yahoomail.com
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by Naavah(f): 9:17pm On May 12, 2016
collele:

collinsgabriel590@yahoomail.com
I have mailed you. Do reply please.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by collele(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2016
Naavah:

I have mailed you. Do reply please.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by Naavah(f): 8:07am On May 13, 2016
collele:

collinsgabriel590@yahoomail.com
I sent you a message.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by collele(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Naavah:

Hey Naavah....Did u finally get the job with MBN? Wanna look out for u @ the start up conference...
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by petra1(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2017
collele:

Why is it always tithe tithe Satan is always after on nairaland. Why not school fees ,house rent or child medical bill. It's either . Tithe vs accident victim. Tithe vs a dying man tithe vs a hungry man . Tithe vs helping my friend .

It only shows there's something precious about the tithe and that's why the devil fights it desperately.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by matrix600(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2017
I don't believe this people, SMH for religion.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by Naavah(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
collele:

Hey Naavah....Did u finally get the job with MBN? Wanna look out for u @ the start up conference...
Hello sir, no I didn't. Thanks for asking.
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by collele(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Naavah:
Hello sir, no I didn't. Thanks for asking.
Ok....where are u working now?
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by firstclassmumu: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2017
he wan go give pastor the money abi? All this pastors na business them the do. Very soon i will open my church
Re: Saving A Life And Paying Tithe by Naavah(f): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
collele:

Ok....where are u working now?
I'm not working now, I'm doing my Msc now.

(1) (Reply)

Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 / Vooks, This Is A Call Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.