Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 (859 Views)

What 1corinthians 14:22 Said About Speaking In Tongues / The 7 Sufferings Of Hell, Revealed To A 20th Century Mystic / Saudi Arabia: Black Stone Of Mecca Revealed To Be A Meteorite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by greenhope(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
Disclaimer. I am not in anyway asking anybody to vote Donald Trump and am not in any position to even vote for him. whatever am saying here is born out of praying, study and findings. America needs to re-focus and re-align to the vision of their founding fathers and prophecies that had gone before them and remove pride or they will be humbled as we can already see happening now.

1. If you reject my knowledge, I will reject you. Hosea 4 vs 6 – Before now America greatest weapon was not nuclear weapon or weapons but the educational system they created that attracted the best brains of the world to come and study and discovery made by this foreign students is till tomorrow attributed to them. e.g Philip Emeagwali and others but what is happening now is that some of this brilliant mind and brains are going back home e.g China and thats why today the world is focusing on China and great things is happening there today and the reverse has been the case for America and like a popular Nigeria Musician sang “Bushrat catch the hunter”

2. Politicians normally don’t have money but ideas so they go to the rich e.g wall street big cats for support through money, but all the time the rich usually have an agenda for them and most of the time it does not favour the masses because of wickedness in High places and who they serve. Donald Trump was raised and blessed in other not to be controlled by this forces and that is why till today He has not collected any money for anybody and publicly announced He does not need such support for his election campaign.

3. Increase in dislike equals multiplier increase effect on Like and nobody knows how he did this, I don’t think political scientist will recover from this mystery or come out from this amusement.

I have much to say but for now am silent as a dove and can’t say much till you Ephesians 5 Vs 14

http://naijabestselling.com/2016/05/22/just-revealed-to-me-trump-next-usa-president-1corinthians-1551-52/
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2016
Question sir, are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by fistonati(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2016
You researched this trash without finding solutions to Nigeria's Woe's. I pitied you.

Who Trump don epp

1 Like

Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by Joagbaje(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2016
clinton will be president
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by greenhope(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Question sir, are you alright?
Alright from what?
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
greenhope:
Alright from what?
I mean, in ur right senses? No insult intended
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by greenhope(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2016
fistonati:
You researched this trash without finding solutions to Nigeria's Woe's. I pitied you.

Who Trump don epp
Lol you call it research. Ok I will pray I research on Nigeria but in the main time how many Theology Schools do we have in Nigeria ?
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by greenhope(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
I mean, in ur right senses? No insult intended
Your limited senses can't grasp it. Ok
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
greenhope:
Your limited senses can't grasp it. Ok
Maybe. You sir, with unlimited senses actually believe the poo you wrote? SMH
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
U can't think, someone think out his option and u re insulting him.

Up Nigeria!!!!
Re: Just Revealed To Me Trump Next USA President. 1corinthians 15:51-52 by greenhope(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2016
Mrbigman1:
U can't think, someone think out his option and u re insulting him.

Up Nigeria!!!!
Thank we have people like you

(1) (Reply)

Mock The Wh0re / Vooks, This Is A Call Out / Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.