Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal (517 Views)

Osborne Towers: EFCC Invites Ex-governor, Others / 23bn Diezani Bribe: 100 INEC Staff Face Suspension / EFCC Invites Modu Sheriff Over N23billion Diezani Campaign fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by naijasolidng(f): 2:40pm On May 10, 2016
The Economic and Financial Commission (EFCC) has invited
former Kano State governor, Ibrahim Shekarau for
questioning
over his alleged participation in the N23bn campaign fund
scandal which was allegedly spearheaded by former
petroleum
minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke .
Shekarau was urged to appear at the EFCC’s office in Kano
today, May 10, 2016, Daily Trust reports.
“Shekarau was invited and is expected to come to the
commission’s office in Kano today (Tuesday), he had
accepted
that in his acknowledgement,” a source said.
According to the EFCC, Shekarau benefited from the money
which was shared by Alison-Madueke in order to ensure the
re-
election of former president, Goodluck Jonathan .

http://solidvevo.com/2016/05/10/efcc-invites-shekarau-questioning-n23bn-campaign-fund-scandal/
Re: EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by TedBaker(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
Oga Shekau o sori Shekarau u don enta wahala, u dey ur APC jeje
Re: EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by zico530(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2016
Na wa. The trend this Magu of a guy is used by Bubu to hunt the opposition, I see him being sent to exile when his master's tenure is over. When will they go after the likes of Ameachi and Fashola with the numerous petitions before them. God save Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 10, 2016
The executive is trying their best in the anti-corruption crusade. They can only arrest and present cases while d judiciary judges and passes sentence.

Unfortunately, d judiciary is too slow and corrupt and does their best to frustrate and elongate corruption cases.
If not, tell me how that glaringly guilty and corrupt No3 guy that has corruption charges both home and abroad (Panama papers) will have not 1, 2, 3 or 5 but 80 SANs as his lawyers.
Lawyers are just bastards.

Tell me, how him wan take lose that case?

PMB's has scored A+ for me in d area of anti-corruption. U can either agree or die cos I don't have strength for argument.

We're waiting 2 see how d economy turns out (long term).
Then this fuel issue aint funny one bit. Na big F him score dia. As in, that kinda zero that u have 2 draw eyes an ears inside and outside it.
Re: EFCC Invites Shekarau For Questioning Over N 23bn Campaign Fund Scandal by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
zico530:
Na wa. The trend this Magu of a guy is used by Bubu to hunt the opposition, I see him being sent to exile when his master's tenure is over. When will they go after the likes of Ameachi and Fashola with the numerous petitions before them. God save Nigeria.

Are u guys not tired of this lame rhetoric? Must u comment or wankkk to amaechi n fashola's name when corruption cases are mentioned? If u or anyone has water-tight evidence against them, then charge them to court.

Amaechi boldy declared on national TV that he has never taken a bribe in his life. What have his opponents done to counter that claim? Wike as sitting gov, what has he done to counter it? Is he not in d best position to prosecute amaechi?
I for a person don't believe amaechi is a saint but wailing n mourning continuously over him instead of legal action, is a no-brainer. Whether or not he'll be pronounced guilty by a competent court, at least let his opponents/PDP/wailers give him sth like d heat Saraki is facing by building a solid case and charging him 2 court.

All dis plenty wailing followed by wankkking with d tears of wailing won't help anybody.

(1) (Reply)

Poll Bribery Scandal: I Collected N700m For Ex-katsina Gov Ibrahim Shema - Sada / Reverse Petrol Price Now Or Resign, Rep Urges Buhari / ASUU Begins Indefinite Strike Over Fuel Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.