Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' (23061 Views)

"I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by Disraelee: 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=45492166]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/infidelity-oath-how-my-husband-stripped-me-naked-before-an-herbalist/

But how can a man be so demeaning to the mother of his four kids. How terrible it is that we care less of our families' image and the shame our children will face for our shamelessness. God is watching shall
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2016
Wonders shall never cease
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by ariesbull: 4:46pm On May 10, 2016
Na dem again....sophisticated people ...lol

Always doing shameful things
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by misspatsy(f): 4:48pm On May 10, 2016
Lol!
Because he wants to know[/quote]I am that person that doesn't understand the lies coming out of the mouth of those couple and believes they need to update their lying app to the latest version.
How blind man dey beat person?
How blind man dey force person take oath and him no collect blue-green beating?
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by misspatsy(f): 4:50pm On May 10, 2016
demarc001:

Lol! Because he wants to know
angry
demarc001:

Lol! Because he wants to know
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by delishpot: 6:22pm On May 10, 2016
Those of you abusing the woman, I pray that your mothers and sisters don't experience such. Sometimes women are forced to prove their loyalty and if they refuse to accept they are considered cheats.
Many women fall for this psychological mind game and do it anyway to please the men. I have heard and seen cases where women are forced to swear in a shrine to prove their innocence and if they reject the offer they are tagged witches, guilty and all what not. She prolly did it out of love to calm the man down but see where it landed her?
She was selling petrol costs it brings in better profit, with 4 children and a husband to Cather for, I understand her desperation
Women, I hope you guys are learning from all these? Don't trade your future to please a man. I know she was sticking around because If she took a break for her sanity sake, people will say she was a bad woman who wants to do her man because he got blind but see that he nearly killed her? If he was not stopped that day, shey Na from grave she for Dey form strong supportive wife? Or if say she kill am out of anger as he also claimed, Na jail she for Dey form I was a good wife to him?

3 Likes

Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by monalsian(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
kiaa. na waa ooo
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by Favored4gud: 8:54pm On May 10, 2016
Re: 'How My Husband Stripped Me Unclad Before Herbalist' by NanaG: 10:13am On May 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][left][/left] Both of dem are just confused. But Courts have seen a lot sha..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since You Know Your Partner Is Not Satisfying You, Why Accept To Marry & Cheat / What's So Special About Getting Married? / Can Two Dark People Make A Bright Skinned Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.