Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display (41172 Views)

The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by DONSMITH123(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ireneony:
grin cheesy no comment lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by kokomilala(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
Mother of 3? Oga o! This body is a knockout!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by macino1(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by hrykanu231(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
When a product fails in the market after commercialization. You do a panel survey if necessary to determine why it failed...then u modify product (change packaging, labeling and carryout effective promotion).
The above is what this sister is trying to do...finally na who she epp?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by olatunjithomas(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
herbie27:
Has he asked you out b4

They are still together.
we all know the man won't want to bring himself down to her level now.anyways, Na joke I dey oo.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2016
she carry carry fire for her head oooi in mayorkun's voice
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Is she still married to Lt General Theophilus Danjuma son? I read in online blogs that they are separated.[/size]
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by SenatorJChris: 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
Killer curves ko, killer curves ni! As much as I know, killer curves never kill any body before.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by urahara(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
slapandfall:
Glo network mad today oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cannot make calls, cannot receive calls... BIS no work. What is this country turning to self.

I was thinking my phone had issues till i learnt it was glo wahala.

Buhari kindly deal.

Back to topic: What is this yellow tree here?

No be only you ooo.

I no fit do anyfin with ma glo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by slapandfall(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2016
mrhansome12:
so which network you de use comment

Na my office computer i dey use jare.

Na dem know network wey dem use
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Ebukaokeke5: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
So so beautiful!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by wisleydavid(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2016
yusaze:
The actress and mother of three rocked this stunning outfit to an interview today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFOUhvKB51c/?taken-by=carolyna_hutchings
can't last forever undecided
yusaze:
The actress and mother of three rocked this stunning outfit to an interview today.

can't last forever
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by saintneo(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
slapandfall:

Cannot make calls, cannot receive calls... BIS no work. What is this country turning to self.

Buhari kindly deal.

And they've (glo) have been dashing me N100 and 50 sms every month; however, I'm yet to recharge since January.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by possibilita(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2016
Killer curve ke y I never die?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2016
Body cincher @ work! See as she hold her breath! Anyway u fine sha, kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by tjskii(f): 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
Oh my word, look at the strain of those shoes on her feet, na wa
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2016
Self-marketing
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Crixina(f): 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Beautiful cheesy so unfortunate her husband is a chronic womaniser
if it's true that her husband really cheats, it's either men are truly insatiable or looks aren't everything.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by ireneony(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
Crixina:
if it's true that her husband really cheats, it's either men are truly insatiable or looks aren't everything.
and the fact that she is so beautiful. .this shows men are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Dyt(f): 5:57pm On May 10, 2016
Even with all THESE

He cheats to her face
Some men lack decorum
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by 0gbeni(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
how can someone be this stunning and still get cheated on? even after 3 children... thunder fire poverty smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Ftall(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
Who en epp
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Favored4gud: 8:52pm On May 10, 2016
Fake!!! Y all these fake nonsense??
yusaze:

Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by sisisioge: 10:20pm On May 10, 2016
Breath baby, breath! You look gorgeous anyways.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by ojibole1(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2016
If a man can cheat on a woman as hot as this then I feel cheating is a norm...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by bogolobango(m): 1:21am On May 11, 2016
If her husband pursue her I go still Marry her some of nairaland babes never even get one pikin den worwor pass anything with thier fallen bwest
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by fexyrich(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2016
Dis girl was ma Senior in secondary school back den.very Bea rifl Babe.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by forandy(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2016
Who indecent dressing epp?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Puts Her Killer Curves On Display by Azeeztaophic(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2016
slapandfall:

Buhari kindly deal.

sorry but you should know it is Nigeria u need more line if one is bad switch to another... Any way you try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Nina Ivy Dances To Celebrate Her New Thicker Body In Her Lush Store (Photos) / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.