Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa (3609 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by rapistbuhari: 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
Gunmen suspected to be militants on Tuesday killed three soldiers at Foropa, Southern Ijaw local government area of Bayelsa State.

Details later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/militants-kill-three-soldiers-bayelsa/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by teekay213(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2016
comment later...
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by otukpo(f): 3:50pm On May 10, 2016
Na waoh, these militants are not smiling.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by emerged01(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2016
Dem Don buy market for that area.

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 10, 2016
emerged01:
Dem Don buy market for that area.

They are used to buying such...so no be today

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by rapistbuhari: 3:57pm On May 10, 2016
I thought they posted a battalion of soldiers to crush the millitants undecided

Or did the soldiers in a commando style, abandoned their tanks and fled raising their hands up like our FEARless yoruba general Kuti and Ogundipe cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by WildChild00(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2016
Oyewin shocked
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by emerged01(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2016
Ozin:

They are used to buying such...so no be today

Ok.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2016
Such act is condemnable...

RIP Gallant Officers
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2016
The worst is yet to happen!
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by TedBaker(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2016
Attention is gradually movin southwards, Buratai n his boiz re on their way
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Or did the soldiers in a commando style, abandoned their tanks and fled raising their hands up like our FEARless yoruba general Kuti and Ogundipe cool

Tactical manoeuvre......
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by olaitoro(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Tactical manoeuvre......
asin sophiscated moves grin
sunnyb0b0:

Tactical manoeuvre......
asin sophiscated moves

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by olaitoro(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:

get ready for ewedu niggas grin
rapistbuhari:

get ready for ewedu niggas
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Don't come here and start crying genocide when the military unleash its full might on these militants. They killed 3 soldiers and you are happy. Pathetic. The funny thing is that these militants have killed whatever sympathy people had for them before. They have touched the lion's tail and whatever that befalls them, they should blame themselves.

I think the resurgence of these militants is even a blessing in disguise. The time to crush them is now or never. The present administration understands this.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by olaitoro(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
no no no, this is not a smart move
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari's tyrannical policy toward Niger Delta is sending our young military men to their early early. Rest in peace, President Yaraua, we the people of Niger Delta will also remember for good.

4 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Flexherbal(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
This is not good.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by olaitoro(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Don't come here and start crying genocide when the military unleash its full might on these militants. They killed 3 soldiers and you are happy. Pathetic. The funny thing is that these militants have killed whatever sympathy people had for them before. They have touched the lion's tail and whatever that befalls them, they should blame themselves.

I think the resurgence of these militants is even a blessing in disguise. The time to crush them is now or never. The present administration understands this.

look at your life, you are calling for genocide.
mod ban this guy, stop inciting violence.

what those militant did is condemnable but not the extent of one calling for sporadic killing of the indigene because of the misconduct of few.

3 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by omenka(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
Too bad. God rest their souls.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by 989900: 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
First blood . . . stay tuned.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by malton: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
How a few misguided elements have held a region, and by extension, a country hostage!

You make one step forward, they drag you two backwards.

Sometimes, it's hard to believe it's human beings that raised some people.

Now they have bitten more than can chew!

No start wetin you no go fit finish! I only feel for the innocent who will get caught up in this!

May the collateral damage be tuned down!

3 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Ooni: 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
Sadly the curtain is drawing close on nigeria

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 4:39pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Ask Obasanjo what befall his government when he detained ordinary Asari Dokubo

Buhari and his zombie soldiers must drown for my people to be liberated
Nothing happened during obasanjo's tenure when asari was arrested, in fact it took the powers that would be to plead with obasanjo to release asari. So stop lying here. And as for your last sentence, I don't know what you are talking about. Who are your people and who are the people that will be liberated when Nigeria soldiers die? I don't get you please

2 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by cktheluckyman: 4:43pm On May 10, 2016
olaitoro:

what those militant did is condemnable but not the extent of one calling for sporadic killing of the indigene because of the misconduct of few.

The hypocrite did not say anything like that when his fulani kinsmen wasted over 500 lives in agatu and 50 in ukpabi nimbo!! He did not call for genocide on his people but is quick to call for genocide on Niger-delta people when 3 soldiers are killed

7 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by cktheluckyman: 4:44pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Nothing happened during obasanjo's tenure when asari was arrested, in fact it took the powers that would be to plead with obasanjo to release asari. So stop lying here. And as for your last sentence, I don't know what you are talking about. Who are your people and who are the people that will be liberated when Nigeria soldiers die? I don't get you please

If nothing happened why then did the government call for amnesty? How many of these militants have been nabbed since they commenced attacks in January? Stop making noise online and go and fight if you can!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
olaitoro:

Hey what's wrong with you young man? I hate it when people like you quote me ignorantly. Isn't this topic about militants killing Nigeria soldiers? When did i ever say the soldiers should go on a killing spree in the SS just because they lost three of their soldiers? Didn't you see the topic before you ignorantly misquote me or it is that you don't understand the difference between militants and law abiding civilians. What's wrong with you again man? You better hold your thumb there and use your cranium when next you want to quote me.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Babacele: 4:48pm On May 10, 2016
omenka:
amen..see provocation..
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Babacele: 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
989900:
First blood . . . stay tuned.
unpredictable damage....that's my fear..

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by mile12crises: 4:52pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Hey what's wrong with you young man? I hate it when people like you quote me ignorantly. Isn't this topic about militants killing Nigeria soldiers? When did i ever say the soldiers should go on a killing spree in the SS just because they lost three of their soldiers? Didn't you see the topic before you ignorantly misquote me or it is that you don't understand the difference between militants and law abiding civilians. What's wrong with you again man? You better hold your thumb there and use your cranium when next you want to quote me.

My friend stop wining your mouth like an Australian hummingbird
You do not apply brutal force in order to solve all problems
What happens to a more diplomatic approach in solving a sensitive issue as that of the Niger Delta that lays the golden egg

2 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by mile12crises: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
omenka:

But it wasn't too bad when they killed innocent protesters right

What goes around they say comes around

May amadioha intercept and detain their souls if they happen to be headed the peace way undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Letter Of Resignation On August 3, 2006 / Major Reasons Why IPOB Has Been Very Successful / Presidential Debate 2019: APC Appoints Osinbajo To “debates” For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.