Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa (3630 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 4:56pm On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If nothing happened why then did the government call for amnesty? How many of these militants have been nabbed since they commenced attacks in January? Stop making noise online and go and fight if you can!!
Go and get your facts right my friend. Late president yar'adua granted amnesty to the militants. Obasanjo never gave them amnesty even though he wickedly killed innocent Nigerians at UDI in his crazy search for the militants.

Funny, why should I do the fighting? I'm not a uniform man neither am I indirectly or directly affected by the militants silliness. I'm just concerned for the average Nigerian who will be affected in one way or another by these militants silliness

3 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by DonBobes(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Don't come here and start crying genocide when the military unleash its full might on these militants. They killed 3 soldiers and you are happy. Pathetic. The funny thing is that these militants have killed whatever sympathy people had for them before. They have touched the lion's tail and whatever that befalls them, they should blame themselves.

I think the resurgence of these militants is even a blessing in disguise. The time to crush them is now or never. The present administration understands this.

D gud thin is its nt Goodluck we hv in power bt PMB. So wen d war starts even world leaders will nt persuade PMB to stop.
Dey hv started wat dey can nt finish!
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by cktheluckyman: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Go and get your facts right my friend. Late president yar'adua granted amnesty to the militants. Obasanjo never gave them amnesty even though he wickedly killed innocent Nigerians at UDI in his crazy search for the militants.

Funny, why should I do the fighting? I'm not a uniform man neither am I indirectly or directly affected by the militants silliness. I'm just concerned for the average Nigerian who will be affected in one way or another by these militants silliness

Bros the odi incidents happened even long before the militancy got to its peak in 2003.The odi killings were even amongst the factors that escalated the militancy in the niger-delta.Obasanjo could not tame them neither could Yaradua,until the amnesty was declared.

2 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by mile12crises: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:

So you were not affected when Nigeria had zero electricity in her national grid
So the militants bringing oil exploration to a halt in the country does not affect directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by cktheluckyman: 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
DonBobes:

D gud thin is its nt Goodluck we hv in power bt PMB. So wen d war starts even world leaders will nt persuade PMB to stop.
Dey hv started wat dey can nt finish!

Another empty online warrior,why don't you venture into the creeks and get the militants for us.

3 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The hypocrite did not say anything like that when his fulani kinsmen wasted over 500 lives in agatu and 50 in ukpabi nimbo!! He did not call for genocide on his people but is quick to call for genocide on Niger-delta people when 3 soldiers are killed
Guy are you seriously saying this or is this some kind of joke. Where and when did I urge the military to go on a killing spree in the Creeks? Is it that you guys don't understand the difference between militants and civilians or you guys just want to be mischievous as usual. This type of blind accusation is very annoying to say the very least
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by fiizznation: 5:13pm On May 10, 2016
mile12crises:

So you were not affected when Nigeria had zero electricity in her national grid
So the militants bringing oil exploration to a halt in the country does not affect directly or indirectly
Nigeria producing zero megawatt doesn't affect me in anyway. And yes Nigerians buying PMS at the high rate of $1 per litre don't affect me. Like I said before, the average Nigerian artisans and small medium income earners are my concern. I feel they don't deserve these pipelines vandalism and all that.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by DonBobes(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Another empty online warrior,why don't you venture into the creeks and get the militants for us.

Presently am in NE, so mind u am nt an e-warrior lik u! Get dt cleared!
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by mile12crises: 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Nigeria producing zero megawatt doesn't affect me in anyway. And yes Nigerians buying PMS at the high rate of $1 per litre don't affect me. Like I said before, the average Nigerian artisans and small medium income earners are my concern. I feel they don't deserve these pipelines vandalism and all that.

Even if you do not stay in the country, you must have relatives that are groaning under fuel scarcity.
If the militants succeed in halting oil exploration in the Niger Delta then Nigerian economy will again crumble and when this happens...you know what will follow.
So your claim that the vandals activities not affecting you do not hold water

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by cktheluckyman: 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
DonBobes:

well leave the northeast and move to the creeks.That is where the militants are

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Flets: 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
The only hope for a United Nigeria is true federalism. It's only a matter of time before the nation is balkanized. No nation disunited in purpose can make progress, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

No amount of force can guarantee peace in the absence of justice.

Unfortunately. .. FG cannot sustain a war after one month of zero oil production in our hand to mouth economy.

2 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by mrhansome12(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
The situation is getting more interesting
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by MasterofNL: 5:56pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Hey what's wrong with you young man? I hate it when people like you quote me ignorantly. Isn't this topic about militants killing Nigeria soldiers? When did i ever say the soldiers should go on a killing spree in the SS just because they lost three of their soldiers? Didn't you see the topic before you ignorantly misquote me or it is that you don't understand the difference between militants and law abiding civilians. What's wrong with you again man? You better hold your thumb there and use your cranium when next you want to quote me.

Use your omenka handle, are you ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:
I thought they posted a battalion of soldiers to crush the millitants undecided

Or did the soldiers in a commando style, abandoned their tanks and fled raising their hands up like our FEARless yoruba general Kuti and Ogundipe cool
See them, children of hate, jubilating at another bad news that ha befallen our dear country!
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
This is wrong and highly condemnable.

Foropa is just about 45 minutes boat drive from my community. This will surely create some tension for my people.

This is unacceptable in all its dimensions.

2 Likes

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by benzion72(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2016
Now the flies don they eat the sore and nobody is complaining, when the owner of the sore get broom and wipe the flies. people go they halala rule of law, human right. The boys should know that they do not have the monopoly of violence. By the time the government unleash hardware on them from land, air and water they go bow. This is a President with a military background. They should go and ask the shitte where more than 500 died in a day. Elders of south south should warn their children
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by APCcrimes: 6:16pm On May 10, 2016
DonBobes:

So you r now in NE..I thought you said "we NDeltans" not quite long.haaaa.. Boko Haramer!
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Wenebadu(f): 6:58pm On May 10, 2016
These guys are back to the creek

1 Like

Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by NifemiOlu(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2016
Timaya will sing another song
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by dammytosh: 10:49pm On May 10, 2016
rapistbuhari:

Ask Obasanjo what befall his government when he detained ordinary Asari Dokubo

Buhari and his zombie soldiers must drown for my people to be liberated

Notin befell his Government.

He dealt decisively with militants using divide and conquer method.

Go to Odi.

Stop changing history
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by UcantStopDTroof: 10:52pm On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The hypocrite did not say anything like that when his fulani kinsmen wasted over 500 lives in agatu and 50 in ukpabi nimbo!! He did not call for genocide on his people but is quick to call for genocide on Niger-delta people when 3 soldiers are killed

Show proof such happened; thats all the world is waiting to see.
Re: Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa by Obinoscopy(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2016

(1) (2)

See Archbishop Of Canterbury Face When David Cameron Called Naija Corrupt Nation / REJOINDER: THERE ARE NO INDIGENOUS IGBOS IN RIVERS STATE / THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE BEGGING FOR ATIKU TO LEAD THEM(2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.