Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React (52148 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / After Piercing His Tips,actor Gbenro Ajibade Braids His Hair,pierces His Nose / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by teemoney35(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Olypeppy:
Stop Thinking with your Penis
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by waxxydude: 9:27am On May 11, 2016
domopps:

Morning Boss......Yea it's unkept to a large extent pls do ask any lady abt this shaving pubic hairs is one of those hygienes thought in schls and a big way of preventing offensive oddour.....!

Cheeeeeers
Bruv shaved or not shaved if not properly taken care of would reek high heavens.

Take that from me.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by KevMitnick: 9:28am On May 11, 2016
Olypeppy:
Wicked... grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by haul: 9:34am On May 11, 2016
midey93:
could this be love?
It must be love oh,It must be love, I fall like a sparrow Fly like a dove, You must be the dream I've been dreamin' of, Oh, what a feelin' It must be love.

Don williams-it must be love.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 10:32am On May 11, 2016
Nice of him! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 10:46am On May 11, 2016
Olypeppy:

Chai, wicked girls everywhere..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:02am On May 11, 2016
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 11, 2016
Thumbs up Ebuka! wink Dont mind the bad belle people wey full here especially some lazy, ugly,broke guys that are simply jealous of your many achievements! Ride on lovebirds! kiss BTW Why is Nigeria filled with frustrated and depressed people? undecided From the posts I have read on this thread,its really obvious that many are jobless,else why all these unnecessary 'bad belle' everywhere? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by numericalguy(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2016
UIA04:
Not bad at all once in a while. When I was younger my brother used to loosen my hair while I sleep that what well brought up boys are supposed to do pet the ladies around you.

Why do ladies only believe that only boys should pet ladies and ladies don't have to give or do anything in return in a relationship.

Paracites everywhere.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Olypeppy(f): 1:57pm On May 11, 2016
Naughtysite:

Chai, wicked girls everywhere..
Lol..no be so ooo
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by faith551(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
Movingcoil:
kai na ur Bobby block the Bush I dey look.
mod go still ban you now! grin mitcheeew
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
mod go still ban you now! grin mitcheeew
chai! I don die. grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by UIA04(f): 2:54pm On May 11, 2016
numericalguy:

Why do ladies only believe that only boys should pet ladies and ladies don't have to give or do anything in return in a relationship.

Paracites everywhere.
See this one who cannot spell parasite well quoting me

Boda, if you can't pet your wife that's your bowl of akamu.

I don't know where you got the idea that my post was one-sided on the petting thingy

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
oshe!!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by richiepolymer(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2016
Na so una take dey start oh. You guys better keep your marriage off the social media radar before 'world pipo' help you crash it. To avoid future ranting
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by kvngbree01(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2016
cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by numericalguy(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2016
UIA04:

See this one who cannot spell parasite well quoting me

Boda, if you can't pet your wife that's your bowl of akamu.

I don't know where you got the idea that my post was one-sided on the petting thingy

Pele ooo Mrs English grama.

Olodo wey you be. Go back and read your foolish post again and show me where you stated that ladies should pet their guys.
Guys should pet their ladies and ladies should also pet their guys. Relationship goes both ways and you should get that into your thick skull.

Greedy, selfish, parasites everywhere.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Flashh: 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
Exxit:
read what you posted and ask yourself if you're making sense
I won't blame you if you couldn't pick sense from my post.

It's well with your mentality.

ceecee0703:

Then you expect her to prepare your food even if she's tired? guy repent from ur unromantic ways!!!
Where is it written its a man's duty to braid a woman's hair?

Where is it written that a woman shouldn't cook for her husband?

Only a sissy would see a man who isn't interested in braiding his woman's hair as "unromantic".

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by UIA04(f): 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
numericalguy:

Pele ooo Mrs English grama.

Olodo wey you be. Go back and read your foolish post again and show me where you stated that ladies should pet their guys.
Guys should pet their ladies and ladies should also pet their guys. Relationship goes both ways and you should get that into your thick skull.

Greedy, selfish, parasites everywhere.
At least you got parasite spelling well, taking to corrections.

As for the other part that's your opinion.

Too many smart nairalanders, for me to start arguing with you.

Ciao.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by numericalguy(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
UIA04:

At least you got parasite spelling well, taking to corrections.

As for the other part that's your opinion.

Too many smart nairalanders, for me to start arguing with you.

Ciao.

The oloshos are not happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Enisa Asked Nigerians To Photoshop Her In Nigeria (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.