Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React (52174 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / After Piercing His Tips,actor Gbenro Ajibade Braids His Hair,pierces His Nose / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 1:18am On May 11, 2016
Na n!ipple I sabi braid grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by goodvision12(m): 2:00am On May 11, 2016
vicstar:
embarassed I must grab dat skill .
In as much as i love his romantic and caring touch to his wife.I must also quickly point out that any relationship that is exposed and celebrated on the social network is heading to break up or dissolution.We have to becareful with the way we carry our family matters in the public be it good or bad because you can never tell who is your enemy out there.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Tedassie(m): 2:28am On May 11, 2016
jotax:
I braided my mum's hair recently too.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Tedassie(m): 2:31am On May 11, 2016
Yieldings:
That's sweet.

I hope my future man can braid my hair too. Where he at, tho? undecided
Heaven's kitchen undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Exxit(m): 2:31am On May 11, 2016
Flashh:
This is the kind of thread ladies love.

You expect me to braid your hair after coming back from work or weekends that I need to rest?

I pray not to be jobless. Yeye!
read what you posted and ask yourself if you're making sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by tosyne2much(m): 3:36am On May 11, 2016
Olypeppy:
Stop Thinking with your Penis
What's the meaning of joystick?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 3:38am On May 11, 2016
faith551:
and who says Igbo guys are nt the most romantic?
i do braid my mums hair too cool
quote me at the detriment of ur free MTN 10mb
kiss
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by clemhova: 3:49am On May 11, 2016
All na flashing

Time alone

Oh Time will tell
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by sindan: 3:56am On May 11, 2016
speak2femz:
na plait him plait, my ex have loosed my hair and shampooed it before....
so this one no be news

Picture or. ...
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by cococandy(f): 3:58am On May 11, 2016
Aww
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by sindan: 4:07am On May 11, 2016
goingape:
why do Yoruba WOMEN like using juju on their husband?

Yoloba men r demons

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by ceecee0703(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2016
Flashh:
This is the kind of thread ladies love.

You expect me to braid your hair after coming back from work or weekends that I need to rest?

I pray not to be jobless. Yeye!

Then you expect her to prepare your food even if she's tired? guy repent from ur unromantic ways!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by talk2alabama: 5:55am On May 11, 2016
Hallack:
nd i always thought becus i can braid hair
it was ulterly embarrassing for a boy to be able to.
Here some girls actually love it?
Baba lord why did u create me to be ashamed of my cool talents?!?! Why?! Why?!
ok so i'l employ u to plait her hair sometime. cool
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Elinob(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2016
What an a loving husband
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Baroba(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2016
No Salon Money cheesy, when you are married to the daughter of one of the richest men in Igboland, sell another lie bro.. Bobo dey form romantic for social media cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Peacefulgold(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2016
speak2femz:
na plait him plait, my ex have loosed my hair and shampooed it before....
so this one no be news
Why did he end up been an Ex....
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 6:58am On May 11, 2016
I know someone more Romantic sad angry sad sad angry
Why una nefa carry am go FP?

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by AmyOby1(f): 7:02am On May 11, 2016
Relationship goal, future hubby biko take note of this.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by irisola(f): 7:19am On May 11, 2016
well; making her hair for her doesn't mean the relationship is a happy one;itz romantic i must confess
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by sweetilicious(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2016
Sweet and beautiful. Goes to show a happy man. I like happy people
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Bose253(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2016
I hope he's not just doing it for the camera
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by jotax(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:

And you have to post your mums almost unclad pix? My friend will you respect her and remove that pic angry angry angry
Yes ma'am!
Done that.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by chigoizie7(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2016
So hair braiding is now a criteria for being a good husband?

Smh.

I can loose the hair, wash it, dry it and braid it. Started that with mum, then my sisters and den some of my gf's, i even did it for some random saloon owner(she was alone in her shop and wanted someone to help pour water while she wash, i accepted to do all for her while people gather and watch me)

But i cant say i am a perfect bf. Not to talk of being a perfect husband.

Did i mention that i can also cook very well?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by hunkydory(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2016
Olypeppy:
Stop Thinking with your Penis
Some people believe that Mr. JT has its own mind. lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by maestroz: 8:10am On May 11, 2016
he just marry na, na im make the wedding dey shark am. wait till a year after if he go still plait am
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2016
talk2alabama:
ok so i'l employ u to plait her hair sometime. cool
Lol
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by Nickymezor(f): 8:24am On May 11, 2016
So nice
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by domopps(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2016
waxxydude:
That's cool but not romantic.

Braiding the hairs inbetween the legs would be perfect romantic. Brox dont you think? smiley

That means u prefer very dirty and unkept ladies for this to come to your mind !

Cheeeeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by waxxydude: 8:47am On May 11, 2016
nikkypearl:
Mod U No Go Ban This Man/guy Or Boy
Baby you could just jump and pass, instead of bringing down the whole forum with your stupidity.

Next time, goodmorning lovely. smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by waxxydude: 8:50am On May 11, 2016
domopps:

That means u prefer very dirty and unkept ladies for this to come to your mind !

Cheeeeeeeers
So having nice smooth hairs down there is unkempt? smiley

Goodmorning brother.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React by domopps(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2016
waxxydude:
So having nice smooth hairs down there is unkempt? smiley

Goodmorning brother.

Morning Boss......Yea it's unkept to a large extent pls do ask any lady abt this shaving pubic hairs is one of those hygienes thought in schls and a big way of preventing offensive oddour.....!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.