Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept (3529 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Guy Wins Etisalat Dance Challenge, Gets Brand New Car, Phone, Airtime For 1 Year / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Amaechi5(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2016
Every other network have revisited their data plans, starting from mtn which gives 1.5gb data @N1000, 3.5GB data @N2000 and so on.

Airtel stopped their hourly night plan which is good for heavy downloaders but tried a little by offering 12GB @N5000 and so on.

Glo followed suite, by offering 1.5gb @1000, 5GB data @N2500, 6GB data @N3000 and so on, even with their poor network.

What about etisalat, still offering 1GB data @N1000 the or their 2GB data @N2000. Or maybe they are up with a huge Suprise offers, like 2GB data @N500 and 5GB data @N1000(day dreaming).

Someone should please wake etisalat from their sleep and tell them they should revisit their data plans immediately.

Yesssssssssssss etisalat isn't sleeping anymore, now offering 1.5GB data @1000 and 3.5gb data @N2000.

Slowly we will get there.

https://zpykiostech.com

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 10, 2016
The worst part is that etisalat Internet has become the slowest right now (maybe faster than glo). Mtn and airtel now offer faster speed and cheaper rates.

9 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by mrhansome12(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
greenhulk:
The worst part is that etisalat Internet has become the slowest right now (maybe faster than glo). Mtn and airtel now offer faster speed and cheaper rates.
No etisalat 3G network in my area but others have

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by naijainfogalery: 9:02pm On May 10, 2016
How can you compare an eagle (Etisalat) with snail (aitel) and tortoise (glo)

9 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Amaechi5(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
naijainfogalery:

Taaaaaaaa gerra here, do you know that before i used to say airtel is poo with their internet speed connection, until i traveled to jalingo. It was very fast that i couldn't believe it was airtel ng. Though i must say etisalat is the fastest maybe due to small load.

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by lekjons(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2016
naijainfogalery:
i'm sure you don't have an airtel sim.. or @least, browse with airtel recently..

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by LaRochelle(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2016
Etisalat should really wake up. Although I love its speed, 1.5GB @ N1000 from MTN is just a better deal than 1GB @N1000.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Nobody: 12:06am On May 11, 2016
naijainfogalery:

The table has already turned. I use both etisalat and mtn and I loved the speed of etisalat. But recently etisalat has become very slow and unreliable while mtn keeps getting better. I don't use airtel but I'm getting good testimonies from friends that usd it.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by bongolistik(m): 12:17am On May 11, 2016
Etisalat are so confused on their data offers. Imagine offering 1k for 1gb, 2k for 2gb and then 4k for 3gb. They truly need to wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by bongolistik(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2016
Airtel in recent times is blazing like high tension... Confirmed from this end.

Glo is the worst network in history browsing.

You can stay for 1 week in a city full of glo mast, but Glo 3G network will not show up. Immediately you leave that city, someone will call you from that same city and tell you that Glo 3G finally came up

7 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26am On May 11, 2016
bongolistik:
Etisalat are so confused on their data offers. Imagine offering 1k for 1gb, 2k for 2gb and then 4k for 3gb. They truly need to wake up from slumber

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Amaechi5(m): 1:11am On May 11, 2016
bongolistik:

You can stay for 1 week in a city full of glo mast, but Glo 3G network will not show up. Immediately you leave that city, someone will call you from that same city and tell you that Glo 3G finally came up

Glo used to be my second fastest network in terms of internet speed connection, but since 2011 everything went back to zero that to even get network signal bar is close to impossible on 3G. Since 2011 till now it is still the same, nothing has been done to rectify the problem.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Adebowhales(m): 2:43am On May 11, 2016
Mtn Poor Tariff, Though.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by dominique(f): 6:09am On May 11, 2016
They really need to wake up. Their browsing speed is not as fantastic as before and they're still selling expensive data. I doubt if they do any kind of market or consumer survey, their data costs stay stagnant for so long while their competitors keep reviewing theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Lakeshizu(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2016
Am only waiting for my GB to finish, am dumping dem for good MTN.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by 49cents(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2016
They recently offered 4.5GB for N3500

I think I will have to add MTN or Swift as the main plan and retain etisalat 500MB as side plan
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by seunlayi(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2016
Glo is still blazing but depends on time and location. Etisalat speed had gone down by 100%. Airtel has gone up by 80%. Mtn is still as usual

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by onoerime: 7:56am On May 11, 2016
I dont think we have the best internet provider among the four major networks presently. It all depends on the location you are browsing from. As i am writting on this thread now, i am downloading a video of about 26mb from the web with an etisalat line. Guess what, for the past 3mins is still on 2%. I enjoy airtel from 3am - 6am in my area. Mtn is better in my area. As for glo is no go area.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Segadem(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2016
naijainfogalery:
[size=14pt]can u tell us your location, because in my own location airtel rocks[/size]
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Segadem(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2016
onoerime:
I dont think we have the best internet provider among the four major networks presently. It all depends on the location you are browsing from. As i am writting on this thread now, i am downloading a video of about 26mb from the web with an etisalat line. Guess what, for the past 3mins is still on 2%. I enjoy airtel from 3am - 6am in my area. Mtn is better in my area. As for glo is no go area.
[size=14pt]abegi, is Glo a network? [/size]
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by valnelly(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2016
I know of an Etisalat plan that goes for N500 for 1GB.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Sard(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2016
The current Etisalat data plan of 2gb for 2k I am using is going to be the last I will subscribe to (at least for now). I am switching to MTN; I've tried the #500 for 750mb of MTN and I was satisfied, so I'm moving to MTN.
If Etisalat like, make dem change, if dem like make dem no change, e no concern me.. I don port!

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Sard(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2016
valnelly:
I know of an Etisalat plan that goes for N500 for 1GB.
That's just a weekend plan (Friday evening to Sunday evening).
I have used it before and there's nothing spectacular about it.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Baddestguyp(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2016
mods pls move this to front page let them see.

I was using etisalat 2k 2gb but I just ported yesterday to Mtn 2k 3.5gb. I'll only return if etisalat can offer something better
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2016
greenhulk:
I can testify to that.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Smartgos(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2016
maybe when they start running at loss, Dey will wake up

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by Youngpo413: 10:19am On May 11, 2016
Leave them alone, no one is begging you to use their sim.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by bcardastro: 10:23am On May 11, 2016
well for now I can tell yal that airtel is the fastest follow by mtn....even Glo is fast in my area too but I don't know sometimes their networks just vanishes for like 30minutes without explanation. Etisalat dey try but their data done become most expensive now,they truely should wake up from their slumber
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by lanicky(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2016
bongolistik:

It depends on your location.

Airtel network is as slow as snail in my area.
I don't use glo, so I can't really tell how good or bad their network is.

MTN is absolutely the best network so far no matter anywhere I go.

Lanicky for miss Nairaland
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by ThisYourTatafo: 1:55pm On May 11, 2016
I don dump the Sim card sef... Their public relations need to wake up, they have been on slumber mode forfor far too long.
Re: Someone Should Please Wake Etisalat Up, They Have Over Slept by ofeshe(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2016
Amaechi5:
Every other network have revisited their data plans, starting from mtn which gives 1.5gb data @N1000, 3.5GB data @N2000 and so on.

Airtel stopped their hourly night plan which is good for heavy downloaders but tried a little by offering 12GB @N5000 and so on.

Glo followed suite, by offering 1.5gb @1000, 5GB data @N2500, 6GB data @N3000 and so on, even with their poor network.

What about etisalat, still offering 1GB data @N1000 the or their 2GB data @N2000. Or maybe they are up with a huge Suprise offers, like 2GB data @N500 and 5GB data @N1000(day dreaming).

Someone should please wake etisalat from their sleep and tell them they should revisit their data plans immediately.
Etisalat 1gb is #500 stop misleading their loyal customers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Signal Amplifier| Cell Phone Signal Booster | Antenna | Signal Splitter | / Do You Still Tweak Your Phone For Browsing Cheats In This Cheap Data Era? / Oppo Mobile Phone Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.