Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Latest Update On Etisalat Social Me (speed Optimised) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Update On Etisalat Social Me (speed Optimised) (746 Views)

Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry / Etisalat Introduces Daily Social Me Pak For N50 / Help Etisalat Social Me Pack(weekly) Settings Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Etisalat Social Me (speed Optimised) by abbakar076: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
Every ISP assign it's users their DNS server, to bypass speed throttling we need to change our DNS server. The logic is that if your ISP DNS server fails to convert the URL at a fast rate, then you would face speed throttling issue. Most VPN (Virtual Private Networks) can be of help in bypassing speed throttling, but we have to buy their VPN based plan and they look costly.

In this tutorial, am going to provide you with a way of bypassing speed throttling using a fast DNS server run by OpenDNS service instead of using your ISP crappy DNS Server. OpenDNS has stored and converted most of the urls and the converted them to numeric IP address therefore the conversion would be faster.

(1) (Reply)

Try Out MTN Niqht Plan / Tecno L8 Plus Or Wiko Slide 2 / Facebook Data Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.