Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry (1718 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / 9Mobile (ETISALAT) 700% BONUS RECHARGE PROMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please guys,i heard tha the etisalat social me pak is #500 monthly and it can be used on a wide range of instant messaging apps,please can someone tell me the code to subscribe the monthly bundle and opting out?
Secondly,can i use telegram messenger on the pak,i mean is telegram among the apps that etisalat allows access to when one subscribes to SOCIAL ME not chat pak?
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Akamo5(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Please guys,i heard tha the etisalat social me pak is #500 monthly and it can be used on a wide range of instant messaging apps,please can someone tell me the code to subscribe the monthly bundle and opting out?
Secondly,can i use telegram messenger on the pak,i mean is telegram among the apps that etisalat allows access to when one subscribes to SOCIAL ME not chat pak?
the social me pak works for Facebook, bbm,whatsapp,twitter and Instagram. the subscription code is *343*6*11# for d monthly pak.

About your second question, I don't use telegram..so I don't know if it actually works for it
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Akamo5:
the social me pak works for Facebook, bbm,whatsapp,twitter and Instagram. the subscription code is *343*6*11# for d monthly pak.

About your second question, I don't use telegram..so I don't know if it actually works for it
Telegram doesn't work on such package
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2016
I suggest you buy the N500 for 500mb monthly data instead of the social pack since you will have full access to all the social networks and also browse. Dial *229*2*12# to opt in
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Akamo5:

can you give it a try.....if you can just try to visit telegram.org with your home browser or just install the app and see if it works,thats when you dont have any mb except the social me pak
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Telegram doesn't work on such package
have you tried it and it didnt work?it works on viber,skype,instagram,etc.They said it works on all instant messaging apps and telegram is one of those,how sure are you
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I suggest you buy the N500 for 500mb monthly data instead of the social pack since you will have full access to all the social networks and also browse. Dial *229*2*12# to opt in
Man that package will be completely wiped out before the month ends,you know i will still use the daily nxtwfd 60MB
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

have you tried it and it didnt work?it works on viber,skype,instagram,etc.They said it works on all instant messaging apps and telegram is one of those,how sure are you
I tried it and it didn't work except they have changed it
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Man that package will be completely wiped out before the month ends,you know i will still use the daily nxtwfd 60MB
Even if you exhaust your data on the social me pack ,you can still chat but it will be slow
Re: Etisalat Social Me Pak Enquiry by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I tried it and it didn't work except they have changed it
Telegram lacks bundles over here,add me by the username @tecron

(1) (Reply)

TECNO W3LTE THREAD; System Update For W3lte / In Need Of Samsung S5 Back Cover / Win 1 Of 2 Iphone 8 256 GB Contest - Ends Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.