Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. (1230 Views)

See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / Nairaland Vs Lindaikejisblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. by banji1(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
I once created a topic on Nairaland asking why it is not offering its members a social-rich forum platform.

While at a media exhibition on the island during the weekend, exhibitors unveiled their projects, basically startups. There I came across a website that was unveiled.

In the midst of growing businesses and investments in Nigeria comes this developing forum which is fast growing and so becoming the talk of many.

6TERS, as it is often written is a startup and it is a Nigerian based website. It is a forum that combines the social functionalities of Facebook with the features of a discussion forum like Nairaland. See their website 6TERS Social Forum

Then I asked myself, is any forum in Nigeria prepared to compete with a forum like Nairaland with millions of addict members, fast loading with simple user interface?

Nairaland is no doubt the number one forum, leading in rank and content (as e dey hot).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. by MergeFilms: 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
I have been using that platform for a while. In my opinion there's a huge difference. not in terms of members but in terms of the social interactions with other members and the forum itself. I would recommend it only for the social freaks.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. by banji1(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2016
Yes. The social features are great and indeed makes it standout

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Vs 6TERS. This Is What I Found. by mercyviv(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2016
That's a modern type of forum. I've seen it

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience, Shopping With Jumia / Enisplus Business Seminar / 10 Most Visited Indigenous Nigerian Websites And Their Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.