Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd (29182 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by theshaderoom: 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
For a long time, Davido has been hinting on a big collaboration coming up, i wonder if this is it. The sony music artist just shared pictures of himself with American singer, Tinashe and Reae sremmurdd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFO7wggKULL/

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by theshaderoom: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by measideyhere(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2016
their faces mehn...high as iroko. i like tinashe though.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by GloriaNinja(f): 10:20pm On May 10, 2016
that rae sremmurd resembles wizkid.

9 Likes

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by ammyluv2002(f): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
measideyhere:
their faces mehn...high as iroko.
i like tinashe though.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Lucremoy(m): 10:30pm On May 10, 2016
Lol.. David be making me laugh since 1960..

1 Like

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by KevMitnick: 10:58pm On May 10, 2016
I Kinda like Davido's T-shirt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Rikidony(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2016
Obo pls bring back the grammy

3 Likes

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by shinx91: 1:06am On May 11, 2016
See as davido just dey like one small boy 2 dem rae sremmurd 4 dat pic
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 3:17am On May 11, 2016
He's relatively bigger than them in his home country and continent. Their music is not known outside the USA of which even there its played only by African Americans and a minority of other races.
He should dream bigger and leave these hoodrats alone, they're not on his level. With his status in Africa he should aim for a feature with Taylor Swift.

[EDIT]
I'm beginning to notice many users don't come here to enlighten themselves and make a conscious effort to remain mediocre. Because African Americans are what you see on MTV Base does not make rap a significant genre in the US music industry. Can any of the acts shown here compete with Kenny Rogers or Dolly Parton in recognition? Davido on the African continent is on a mini-level as the rock legends I mentioned. I was shocked to see Zambian and Namibian housemates on big brother Africa discuss Davido and Wizkid's matter like they were based in Nigeria. Go to Mexico or the Dominican Republic and tell me if anyone there knows these three shown in pictures.

Davido has the money and connections, he should link up Taylor if he's ready to put Nigeria on the map when it comes to music.
For the poster who says she's racist, educate yourself; she's introduced Fetty Wap on stage and performed with Nicki Minaj before. In my opinion Davido's 100x more talented than Fetty.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 3:52am On May 11, 2016
Big deal. grin
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On May 11, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by pretydiva(f): 6:19am On May 11, 2016
rokiatu:
Big deal. grin
babe is back smiley sup u
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 8:50am On May 11, 2016
dts gud o.b.o.
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2016
I wonder what the song will sound like sef undecided
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
pretydiva:
babe is back smiley sup u
thanks how you doing?
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Kentura(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2016
Nawao, this rae sremmud niggas are as high as hell... they can't even see the camera, like tinashe tho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Amberon: 9:48am On May 11, 2016
Hahahaha

Their music isnt known outside USA and we know them, how?? Theyre done of the biggest acts right now in USA and youre bluffing.

Outside Africa WHO knows davido?? huh? Didn't most Nigerian clubs play "No flex zone"? Who except Africans listens to Aye (davidos biggest song) in USA? That's like saying Genevieve is as big as Angelina Jolie.

Dude I love Davido but this hype isn't necessary.
charix:
He's relatively bigger than them in his home country and continent. Their music is not known outside the USA of which even there its played only by African Americans and a minority of other races.
He should dream bigger and leave these hoodrats alone, they're not on his level. With his status in Africa he should aim for a feature with Taylor Swift.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by bigcil2(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2016
Hmmmm

Btw
I have plots of land for sale at magodo 2 for #45M per plot. Kindly contact me.
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Olukokosir(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2016
Orrrrr
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by dare2differ: 11:15am On May 11, 2016
They look like ebora undecided

[size=14pt]

LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by danielz08: 11:15am On May 11, 2016
measideyhere:
their faces mehn...high as iroko.
i like tinashe though.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by sanity12(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Yoruba niggas repping everywhere,,,,makin us proud unlike our ..........
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Category1: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
that rae sremmurd resembles wizkid.
Like mad
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Category1: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
Ff
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2016
Cool.
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2016
charix:

Hoodrats.. look around you recently.. most our youths are becoming hoodrats and swagger kids.. tattoos, drugs, unprotected sex, babymamas, stupidity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by epospiky(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2016
okay noted
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Hysmady(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
Weed boys...Weed don spoil their face
Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by free2ryhme: 11:19am On May 11, 2016
Davido's tshirt is a total opposite of what he represents. He should not attempt to link xtianity to profane and vain noise

2 Likes

Re: Davido With Tinashe And Rappers, Rae Sremmurd by Category1: 11:19am On May 11, 2016
sanity12:
Yoruba niggas repping everywhere,,,,makin us proud unlike our ..........
Like say psqure never do this one pass

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Bambam On Vacation In Morocco (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit / BBNaija's Nina Rocks Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.