Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient (1003 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by unity2016: 11:38pm On May 10, 2016
I'm awake at this time cos I can't sleep. God! I heard her cries for help. I saw her corpse gosh! This lady cried till she died. She fought so hard yet she couldn't make it all because of late diagnoses. She probably would have been alive now taking care of her little girls who don't even understand what is going on around them except that their mum is not around. She would have been alive if she understood that illnesses are not due to spiritual attacks. She wouldn't have died if the pastor who kept her in a So called prayer house for months had told her to go to a hospital instead yet money was extorted from this woman by the pastor. when she was finally diagnosed of aids the pastor said its 'spiritual AIDS'shocked

Even when she was ill the 'husband' still had the mind to be sleeping around.

God this woman suffered, she was a living corpse. She was so skinny one would easily count her bones. The last time I heard her voice she was crying so much I wept. I didn't even have the heart to see her. She died today 10 may 2016. I heard she's barely 23. She was hawking fruits when the 'husband' got Her pregnant and she had to move in with him.
Even though I wasn't Close to you I feel your death like we Were buddies. Rest in peace because this world was cruel to you. Rest in peace...
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Iffffffy(f): 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
Sad, May she RIP
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by SSpeter(m): 12:57am On May 11, 2016
We are all gonna die...It doesn't matter how, when or where...

1 Like

Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by CAPSLOCKED: 1:10am On May 11, 2016
COVER UP, ALWAYS. DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR SELF TO THIS THING THAT HAS NO CURE.
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Nobody: 2:44am On May 11, 2016
Since its obvious the husband passed it to her, is he dead too?
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Nobody: 2:52am On May 11, 2016
SSpeter:
We are all gonna die...It doesn't matter how, when or where...
Words to always live by. You may stay healthy all your life, hit the gym religiously, do daily medical checkups but yet get killed by a vehicle with weak brakes.
My friend got knocked out and spent weeks in the hospital while standing on the pedestrian side of the road; a bus with failed brakes climbed the culvert and knocked him down.
Another friend I have lost his brother from trigger happy individuals. They were caught by the police after which they confessed they didn't know him from anywhere and only felt in the mood to shoot a living being.

Whether disease, war, famine etc, we must all die one day - some long after others.
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by unity2016: 5:41am On May 11, 2016
charix:
Since its obvious the husband passed it to her, is he dead too?

No he isn't
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Miami11: 6:48am On May 11, 2016
Smh at all the ignorant replies

Poster, she got misled by the fake pastor
Instead of taking ARVs, she just let herself die.

People no longer die from this illness with all the advance in medicine
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Nobody: 7:34am On May 11, 2016
Ignorance killed her,she could be alive,but she was misled by her pastor.

Seriously I don't pity folks like this,she choose her path,I will let her be.

Ignorance is truly a disease.
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2016
Miami11:

The pastor is as ignorant as the woman and everyone around her.

The woman died of ignorance.
Re: Horrible Encounter With An Aids Patient by unity2016: 11:03am On May 11, 2016
Miami11:

She didn't know she had HIV until about 3weeks ago. It had already degenerated to full blown aids. She remembered hospitals exist when The Pastor sent her away saying he could not handle the spirits attacking her. Her internal organs were already badly damaged and the doctors told her husband to wait for her death.

(1) (Reply)

5 Outrageous Lies Every Nigerian Was Told As A Child / Before You Divorce Your Wife Try This / What Is The Best Job For A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.