Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. (3478 Views)

Petrol Crisis: It Is Shameful Buhari Cannot Refine Enough Fuel - ASUU / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Tinubu Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal : "Buhari made a wise decision" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by hardcorevin(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2016
realestworld:

stop sounding like you are still being fed, grow up man.
I voted for change but truth be told they seem not to know what they are doing

thanks for saying the truth
Ah tell u,the problem with Nigeria is our Selfish POL-TRICIANS who has no CONSCIENCE
I will believe in Fight against Corruption if our Govenors;ministers shld be tied down to 1 car Per person,1 House and Not more than 1 million in Bank....Then we will know they are ready to serve the people...i will never cast my vote for any of them cos once elected,they become God in disguise!!!!!..I rest my case!!!
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Jesusloveyou: 7:45am On May 11, 2016
hardcorevin:

vision 2020 or 2050
Well its good to start campaign speech on time.....Apc has kicked off for 2019 with IMPOSSIBLE PROMISES.
A party that promised heaven and earth,and has never done 1 percent of their 2015 campaign .
u ipod wailers are really funny, u never wanted change, u wanted continuity of the past, now u are expecting change in less than 10months, is that not foolishness? God bless pmb as he kick off 2019 campaign
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by hardcorevin(m): 7:47am On May 11, 2016
allthingsgood:

Actually u are the one sounding like a child. U voted for change, but did u think change would happen overnight?? There is no magical button to suddenly turn things round. So stop being a cry baby and grow up already!

am loving this,those that voted for change are about to fight while tinubu,amechi and fashola laughs at una unseriousness!!!!!..Oya make una fight oooo cos another promise don come from the illiterate Dullard of daura..God bless his empty Brain
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by hardcorevin(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2016
spice123:
Buhari has been making promises before election and even after election. TRUTH: Nigerians are tired of promises by leaders. WE NEED ACTION. There is a saying that goes: 'Action speaks louder than words'

Promises are part of the change mantra naaa..so let them keep promising and let the supporters keep receving them
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by allthingsgood: 7:50am On May 11, 2016
[[s]quote author=hardcorevin post=45510896]

am loving this,those that voted for change are about to fight while tinubu,amechi and fashola laughs at una unseriousness!!!!!..Oya make una fight oooo cos another promise don come from the illiterate Dullard of daura..God bless his empty Brain[/quote][/s]

If u are going to quote me, pls be rational. Dont quote me and spew silly gibberish that has no meaning. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by hardcorevin(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2016
phemmie06:
This is another juicy promise, from the first batch of promises such as one million job creation, #5000 to the unemployed, 24 hours of uninterrupted power supply etc. Now another batch of promises, 3 refineries, free cooking gas cylinder. Very soon it will be free air travel tickets to our various destinations.
If Buhari can only fulfill the previous promises then the entire nation will appreciate it

hahahahah..promises are part of change naaaaaaa
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by hardcorevin(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2016
vision 2020 or 2050
Well its good to start campaign speech on time.....Apc has kicked off for 2019 with IMPOSSIBLE PROMISES.
A party that promised heaven and earth,and has never done 1 percent of their 2015 campaign are yet Promising another one...chaiiiiiii.....
As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another......Once elected they become God on earth,they become Untouchable,unreachable and Egocentric.
They just dont care about us,Tank God for ‪#‎Media‬,its the Weapon of we Poor Masses!!!!!!!!
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2016
realestworld:

stop sounding like you are still being fed, grow up man.
I voted for change but truth be told they seem not to know what they are doing

stop reasoning like you still being thought , wise up man.
you voted for magic not change cos you and I knew what the past thieves has done to dis great nation.
200 Obamas with d present constitution and legislators will never allow change come easily.
so if you voted for change, support d change and keep hoping for the best.
but if you want magic like you ve mentioned am sorry you on a long thing.
change will come, change is here God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Benikuuse(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2016
gidgiddy:

It's good to hope, I can't blame anybody for hoping especially APC supporters and their so called 'change'. However, reality is different from fiction. Progress does not happen where peace, oneness and patriotism dont exist. Buharis disasterous one year in office says it all. Economic stagnation, massive inflation, insecurity, increased human rights abuse, massive corruption, infrastructural decay. I could go on an on. The country is 10 times more divided now than it was under GEJ. Boko Haram has been replaced by Herdsmen attacks, massacres of Shia Muslims, IPOB and Niger-Delta elements have pushed this organisations to the point of considering taking up arms, fighting everwhere and calls for secession. Niger Delta Avengers vowing to cripple what is left of the Oil industry........... It's good to hope, but in the case of Buhari, start hoping for a miracle.
then that is where you have to hope for your life too as far as you are a Nigerian, is it under buhari that fulani attacks starts, is it under buhari that boko haram starts or is it under him that corruption has taken over this country Or under him that you have started thinking like a boko haram terrorist?
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Nusaf: 8:12am On May 11, 2016
phemmie06:
This is another juicy promise, from the first batch of promises such as one million job creation, #5000 to the unemployed, 24 hours of uninterrupted power supply etc. Now another batch of promises, 3 refineries, free cooking gas cylinder. Very soon it will be free air travel tickets to our various destinations.
If Buhari can only fulfill the previous promises then the entire nation will appreciate it
All the pre-election and post-election promises are captured in his budget which has just been signed few days ago. The budget is the legal framework for the fulfilment of the promises, so relax and see the event unfolds. Cheers.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Nusaf: 8:21am On May 11, 2016
Benikuuse:
then that is where you have to hope for your life too as far as you are a Nigerian, is it under buhari that fulani attacks starts, is it under buhari that boko haram starts or is it under him that corruption has taken over this country Or under him that you have started thinking like a boko haram terrorist?
There are times u don't need to bother urself about these wailers cos their thinking is always inverted. If u say BH started b4 he became president, they will say he sponsored it and if you refer them to the successes recorded so far in annihilating them, they will say he has not finished eliminating them, if u talk about ant-corruption fight they will shout injustice. So they are just wailing over nothing.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Nusaf: 8:27am On May 11, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

stop reasoning like you still being thought , wise up man.
you voted for magic not change cos you and I knew what the past thieves has done to dis great nation.
200 Obamas with d present constitution and legislators will never allow change come easily.
so if you voted for change, support d change and keep hoping for the best.
but if you want magic like you ve mentioned am sorry you on a long thing.
change will come, change is here God Bless Nigeria
Or if he wanted magic, why didn't he campaign for prof Pella?
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by gidgiddy: 9:42am On May 11, 2016
Benikuuse:

Who told you I'm a Nigerian? Im an Igbo man. If you believed Lord Lugard when he told I'm a Nigerian then that's your business.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by Nobody: 10:07am On May 11, 2016
Wait and See
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by lazeal: 11:07am On May 11, 2016
talk2alabama:
I just dnt knw why every Nigerian government is in the habit of saying we will do this, we shall do that.. future tense Government...

When it should be, We are doing it, or we have completed..
you wanna know why? Because they know the kind of followers they have in this country.... sheepish kind of followers.

You can easily deceive a Nigeria with little packaging.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by talk2alabama: 11:21am On May 11, 2016
lazeal:
you wanna know why? Because they know the kind of followers they have in this country.... sheepish kind of followers.

You can easily deceive a Nigeria with little packaging.
abi.. the masses will not hold the government accountable for their promises. Yesterday night I watched as Kachikwu was just talking balderdash on Channels TV. I was like, who tha fuq does this man think he is decieving by using big language giving silly excuses as to why Nigeria's refineries which we already knw hasn't been functional since the 90's isn't still functional up till now. How can he say Nigeria will build three more refineries when the ones we have aren't functioning.. does he think we are babies... today they will say dey are planning to privatize, tomorow they will say they are planning to execute, next tomorow na turn around maintenance, upper week na sale of refinery, next month na banning of importation of fuel.. ontop thesame refinery..

Lwkmd! David Cameron wasn't wrong wen he said Nigeria is a wondefully corrupt country. grin
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by musicwriter(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2016
Unless we can maintain the refineries, there's no need building more. The same problem of ''our poor maintenance culture'' would hit them sooner or later.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by lazeal: 11:33am On May 11, 2016
talk2alabama:
abi.. the masses will not hold the government accountable for their promises. Yesterday night I watched as Kachikwu was just talking balderdash on Channels TV. I was like, who tha fuq does this man think he is decieving by using big language giving silly excuses as to why Nigeria's refineries which we already knw hasn't been functional since the 90's isn't still functional up till now. How can he say Nigeria will build three more refineries when the ones we have aren't functioning.. does he think we are babies... today they will say dey are planning to privatize, tomorow they will say they are planning to execute, next tomorow na turn around maintenance, upper week na sale of refinery, next month na banning of importation of fuel.. ontop thesame refinery..

Lwkmd! David Cameron wasn't wrong wen he said Nigeria is a wondefully corrupt country. grin
we are on same page bro. You can go scot free with Good Packaging I tell you. Just dress well, smell good, drive nice car, even police go give you respect.
Re: EXPOSED: Read Buhari’s Lasting Solution To Fuel Crisis It Will Surprise You. by rotile247(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2016
Build new refineries at least 3, license private refineries. Approve and monitor d small refineries in the creek and encourage private participation in refining crude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / Why Is Arabic On Most Nigeria Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.