Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. (2468 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by JonazO: 1:32pm On May 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that the lie your lying uncles told you? You need to read up or go to Benin and Warri to say the rubbish you just vomited.

Be rest assured, they will lynch you.
trash

2 Likes

Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by SweetGuy225: 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
What if Zik was wrong? I love Zik very much, he's probably the greatest Igbo politician and nationalist but I have to admit that the dreams he had about Nigeria died in front of his own very eyes. The Nigerian dream died in 1966.
We should all let go of this country for the sake of Justice, Freedom and Peace.

1 Like

Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by YourMrBoo: 1:35pm On May 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is that the lie your lying uncles told you? You need to read up or go to Benin and Warri to say the rubbish you just vomited.

Be rest assured, they will lynch you.

Why not argue him with fact instead of this your pompous rigmarole nature of your replies that leads one to nowhere...

You abuse his source yet you want him to agree with yours... That's silly child.

1 Like

Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
What we have today is a PDP sponsored agitation aimed at deceiving innocent Igbos into suicidal war with Nigerian army.
Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by cocoduck: 1:51pm On May 11, 2016
One thing I am happy is the fact that these 1diots are on the departure lounge, from now till the next 10 years they will be no more, I remember when Babylon captured Israel, the Jews had to remain captive in Babylon for 70 years, someone may have said oh no we are never going to be free again, but when the time came Israel became free, we have only made 50 something in captive, so we still know very well that one day we will leave this God forsaken country.

1 Like

Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by cjrane: 1:57pm On May 11, 2016
Oga Gowon,
Put the blame where it should go.

Nobody would be saying they want Biafra if Buhari had the least fairness in his vein. Even LGA chairmen have better sense on the sensibilities of Nigeria than Buhari's open effort to marginalize and oppress SE and SS.

Buhari is a bigot that plots how to annihilate the Igbo and the Igbo have a right to reject such a wicked soul.
Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by papparatzzi2013: 1:58pm On May 11, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Why not argue him with fact instead of this your pompous rigmarole nature of your replies that leads one to nowhere...

You abuse his source yet you want him to agree with yours... That's silly child.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want me to argue with facts when he already has a pre-programmed mindset and he is unwilling to read up?

Naaaaaa. Listen boy, I was not sent to school to lecture stereotype people. They should get out of their mindsets and read up, to have a balanced informed view.
Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by YourMrBoo: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want me to argue with facts when he already has a pre-programmed mindset and he is unwilling to read up?

Naaaaaa. Listen boy, I was not sent to school to lecture stereotype people. They should get out of their mindsets and read up, to have a balanced informed view.

You are only accusing him of what you are a victim of.

Your mindset has originally been programmed that you believe you know more than he do, but alas one would have dashed his high esteem for you away, when you keep reminding him of what to read, how his source of information is wrong, how you think you know it all yet you've got nothing on ground to prove your stance.

Just know you are just like any other ignoramuses. You know nothing. I tell yah... Gowon confirmed it and until researches are being made in history after its reintroduction into the school curriculum you will always be misinformed like you simply are at this particular moment.
Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by papparatzzi2013: 3:10pm On May 11, 2016
YourMrBoo:

You are only accusing him of what you are a victim of.

Your mindset has originally been programmed that you believe you know more than he do, but alas one would have dashed his high esteem for you away, when you keep reminding him of what to read, how his source of information is wrong, how you think you know it all yet you've got nothing on ground to prove your stance.

Just know you are just like any other ignoramuses. You know nothing. I tell yah... Gowon confirmed it and until researches are being made in history after its reintroduction into the school curriculum you will always be misinformed like you simply are at this particular moment.

One word -- Rubbish.

Answer the salient questions I asked. Simple as ABC.
Re: Gowon To Pro-biafran Agitators: You’re Ignorant Of History, Emulate Zik. by YourMrBoo: 5:10pm On May 11, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

One word -- Rubbish.

Answer the salient questions I asked. Simple as ABC.

You should know that your question is illogical and out of context. Its baseless and can't be said to be salient.

Go get a life void of pretence... You are better than no Igbo man in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ondo APC Candidate,Rotimi Akeredolu Celebrates Sallah With Bisi Akande / Who Is The Poorest Famous Politician In Nigeria? / Obasanjo,Sanusi,El-rufai,Amosun At Oba Awujale's Daughter's Wedding(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.