Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline (36530 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by andaxon: 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:

Do this guys think we are kids. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ look at how silly this guys sound. Geez, even my baby brother can tell better lies, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ he's only 4.
Proudly calling your 4 year old brother a liar. U really amaze me
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by oxygen247(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2016
Chai
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by MrAboki: 4:42pm On May 11, 2016
Goodluck to him.

I pity the Niger Delta.

By the time they realize that blowing up Oil Pipeline affects them more than they think, it may be too late.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Mrford(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Sunnycliff(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2016
mars123:
militant or IPOD did you confirm?
You can make it if you reason better! There is hope for you!
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Joarams(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:

Do this guys think we are kids. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ look at how silly this guys sound. Geez, even my baby brother can tell better lies, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ he's only 4.

Maybe...I mean, if your baby bro is 4, you can't be more than 17. That's if there are five of you in the family with 3 years gap between and if you're the first. That still makes you a kid. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Jchi9876: 4:51pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
I don't KϞöω̲ who tells more lies, Kachikwu or Lai Mohammed. The both ☀̤̣̈̇f them are always releasing lies †̥♥ the public, week in, week out.

your punnany releases more stench than Ejigbo canal day in day out
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Iko5000: 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Lies and APC are the same[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by billyG(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2016
Why are ND Militants making 9jeria ungovernable.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by shopisky(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2016
whizpet:

In his words, “Last week, my phone number was published in Sahara Reporters and then I began to get millions of phone calls.”

Lies upon lies, haba. Too much exaggeration. Can u imagine, 1million calls? It would take 347 days to receive 1million calls assuming you are receiving 2calls every minute. This propaganda govt has really lost touch of reality.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Arise001: 5:09pm On May 11, 2016
Why would you not know your callers, I thought Sims where registered in this country? You people should keep pushing the masses to the wall. One day monkey go go market, e no go return.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by gemtlesoul123: 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
No body holy pass
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by gemtlesoul123: 5:12pm On May 11, 2016
Nigeria is bigger than you
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Btruth: 5:13pm On May 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by eddyslim(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmm another lies from pit of hell....
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by kvngbree01(f): 5:25pm On May 11, 2016
May God save Nigeria. its one thing or the other with our country.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Princewell2012(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2016
modelmike7:
They will soon meet their waterloo. There end is near.

Mmmmm, oribibe koni ogun orififo.
Chopping off the head is not the medicine of headache.

When you re experiencing or feeling a headache is the evidence that something is wrong in your system.

What you do is to do a proper checkup, you identify the problem, take care of it then you will no longer feel the headache again.

Don.t you think Nigeria needs a proper overhauling?
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 11, 2016
Princewell2012:

Mmmmm, oribibe koni ogun orififo.
Chopping off the head is not the medicine of headache.

When you re experiencing or feeling a headache is the evidence that something is wrong in your system.

What you do is to do a proper checkup, you identify the problem, take care of it then you will no longer feel the headache again.

Don.t you think Nigeria needs a proper overhauling?
. . . . You are very right with this bro. I concur.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Mr3loader: 5:45pm On May 11, 2016
Hahahahahahaha this news is very funny. Its either Kachiukwu is high nd his brain dey Jonze am or that millitant that called is high on bini weed
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by rodimus(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2016
Reading through the responses I think there are loads of kids on this platform called naira land.
Is it that the minister can not receive calls from someone unknown?
The caller may not be a NDA member but to say the call was a lie shows that people on here have trust issues. Can't decipher between a lie and the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by JuanDeDios: 5:55pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:

You and your brother aren't smart at all, as you both know nothing about prank calls and all.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by FxMallam: 6:05pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks to him or his cohorts and supporters, we can't take advantage of rising oil prices especially in a time when we desperately need the revenues.

http://www.fxmallam.com/news/w-africa-crude-nigerian-supply-disrupted-reuters/
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by tete7000(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I smell lies

how can a planned attack be prevented because kachickwu is 'humble' through a phone call

it is either the agbero that called kachikwu is high on otueke weed

or kachikwu himself is high on something higher than otueke weed

I know that zombies will swallow this lie as usual
undecided undecided

1 A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger. - Proverbs 15:1

I am not a PMB fan and one of my grudge with him is his talk tough stand. With gentle words, you can make even the most hardened criminal listen to you. Kachickwu might be saying the truth.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by opey112(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2016
Let's give this man a breathing space. If we are in his shoes are we going to do better than he is doing? Just thinking aloud.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by misscall247: 6:21pm On May 11, 2016
And what was his respond?
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by TheDavidAbraham(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I smell lies

how can a planned attack be prevented because kachickwu is 'humble' through a phone call

undecided undecided

Brother, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by mindtricks: 6:33pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I smell lies

undecided undecided

I think na Oshogbo weed!
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by tottinova: 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
I wish fulani herdsmen are as kind as the militant that called kachukwu
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
what he is trying to say is that if buhari was humble and bribe and negotiate with the Niger delta guys that they will stop bombing pipe line but if he wants to be 007 they will mess up his gov big time
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by mikolo80: 7:17pm On May 11, 2016
whizpet:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/10/niger-delta-militants-called-to-threaten-me-kachikwu/
i prefer buhari to gej and pdp but damn we ahve some incompetent elders and if pesin apply for the job dem go de talk 30 yrs experince
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by mikolo80: 7:21pm On May 11, 2016
donvicky2007:
This NDA are very serious, they should take things easy , the economy of this nation isn't smiling and they are a putting more fuel in the burning house.
lets see who will blink first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / Dino Melaye: APC Has Borrowed More Than PDP Without Any Programme / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.