Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline (36549 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by defash8: 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
The stupid thing that Sahara Reporters did more harms than good.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Ericsdm55(m): 7:40pm On May 11, 2016
Continue to demonstrate such humility Mr Ibe
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by datigbogirl: 7:54pm On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I smell lies

how can a planned attack be prevented because kachickwu is 'humble' through a phone call

it is either the agbero that called kachikwu is high on otueke weed

or kachikwu himself is high on something higher than otueke weed

I know that zombies will swallow this lie as usual
undecided undecided

No mind dem...na one jobless mofo wey hin dey think sey na militant...hin think original militant geh hin time

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Silumi(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
Hu ur humility epp oga minister see wash u think u re talking to toddlers. Liar a barbaric barbarian dat can blow piplines has no repect for virtue
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2016
chikel2000:
Oh I tot those numbers on display by sahara report was fake o. Op can u pls get me those numbers? Esp dat of Ngige n Kaichukwu

Fake ni

Number ke
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 11, 2016
“One of the first phone calls I took not knowing who was calling me was from a militant somewhere and when I picked up the phone, he said, ‘Are you the minister of petroleum’, I said yes. Who is the minister of petroleum
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by melvin0004(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
I don't KϞöω̲ who tells more lies, Kachikwu or Lai Mohammed. The both ☀̤̣̈̇f them are always releasing lies †̥♥ the public, week in, week out.
abi help me ask am,did d person introduced himself as militant ,so d guys no cant be traced or wot........kachikwu daris God ooooo
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by chikel2000(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Fake ni
Number ke
ogini kwa?
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by toprealman: 9:24pm On May 11, 2016
chikel2000:
Oh I tot those numbers on display by sahara report was fake o. Op can u pls get me those numbers? Esp dat of Ngige n Kaichukwu
Get a truecaller app bro....even saraki go de pick call now.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Blizzy9ja: 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
donvicky2007:
This NDA are very serious, they should take things easy , the economy of this nation isn't smiling and they are a putting more fuel in the burning house.
Mtchwwww.... Abeg make i hear word... Wetin concern dem?
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Blizzy9ja: 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
ganisucks:
I don't KϞöω̲ who tells more lies, Kachikwu or Lai Mohammed. The both ☀̤̣̈̇f them are always releasing lies †̥♥ the public, week in, week out.
U never still trowey dis ur BB curve 2? Which kind text be dis?
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by chronique(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
Lol. Na this kind lie dem dey tell us when we small.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by IAmTobore(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2016
akpumping7720:
ok...... when Jonathan was there, Boko Haram were feasting and d militants went on break. now a Northerner is there and d militants are back!!!! We still have a long way to go in this country!!! our problems started in 1914 and only God knows when it will end!!!
I think the British shouldn't have tied us together. Because now we can't live with our common differences.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by sagaxity(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2016
If @ hear....

APC you guys can continue deceiving the people who you can and those who fall for your cheap lies.....
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by marvelyole(m): 5:10am On May 12, 2016
Oga e b lik u 1 dy lie pass Lie Muhammd, i sure una 2 go soon fight
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by BabaAlaji(m): 5:44am On May 12, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 12, 2016
Oga Kachikwu for these ur shameless Lie, I for say make God ehh.... Well u na my brother but punish you sha.
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by Silumi(f): 10:21am On May 13, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Sir this is an impressive and truthful piece that only logical and honest pple can know and share. I celebrate ur wisdom in this era of self decieit, violence and folly. God bless nigeria
Re: Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline by BabaAlaji(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2016
Silumi:

Sir this is an impressive and truthful piece that only logical and honest pple can know and share. I celebrate ur wisdom in this era of self decieit, violence and folly. God bless nigeria

Thank you for your understanding.
God bless NIGERIA. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Sanwo-Olu Set For Second Term, Wins 18 LGAs / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.