Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) (36090 Views)

The Gunshot Scar Kidnapper Evans Got After 2006 Lagos Robbery (Photo) / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics) / Three Herdsmen Missing In Enugu, One Sustains Gunshot Wounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by dfrank2665: 12:55pm On May 11, 2016
dfrank2665:
He is lucky.... He was not lynched by mobs.. Jail loading.........
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Rinato(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2016
Bastard !
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by amsoslim(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2016
Sunday Ukpe that very bad niqqa....
How come he traveled such long distance without been spotted by any security official?

Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by hemanuelmoc(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2016
Omo mehn, fear catch me oooo cos my inlaw name na Sunday Ukpe from Akwa Ibom. But my sis don confirm say her hubby dey with am.

1 Like

Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Taryur3(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
Adeoba10:
God catch am.
Thunder fire d driver wey carry am from Akwa ibom to Lagos. How can u transport such human being without reporting to the police. Morofa, was dia no highway police checking point from akwa to Lagos?
. Sorry, i dont knw say na powerhouse d wound dey...
you funny.wetin concern driver here.? He is a thief that can lie to the driver that he was attacked by gunmen
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Taryur3(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
hemanuelmoc:
Omo mehn, fear catch me oooo cos my inlaw name na Sunday Ukpe from Akwa Ibom. But my sis don confirm say her hubby dey with am.
lol...Just like the Other Wes Moore. You need to read the book.
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by calabardick(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
Florblu:
Buhahahahahahah....I can only laugh
Armed Robbery has rendered his manhood useless

Flo baby, so that manhood is your major point of concentration?
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Ura: 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
Please where is Amnesty International? Their mandate seems to include pleading on behalf of killers and robbers. Since they got amnesty for Boko Haram, they should secure for this one too. And may the blood of all the innocent Nigerians killed by Boko Haram be on Amnesty International members' heads. And where ever their families are, may those places be turned into war grounds so that they can experience what we have experienced. Like the saying goes, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by hemanuelmoc(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
Taryur3:

lol...Just like the Other Wes Moore. You need to read the book.
please tell moi more about the book.
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by Taryur3(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2016
hemanuelmoc:
please tell moi more about the book.
Just as your inlaw shared same name with a criminal in the same location..exactly that was how a disciplined Newyorker called WesMoore shared same name with a criminal in the same state ,city and country.Every one got confused as Wes Moore was announced on social media as a criminal.The city only knew the disciplined Wes Moore.you can Google the other Wes Moore and check it out.
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by purpleblood: 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
Florblu:
Buhahahahahahah....I can only laugh
Armed Robbery has rendered his manhood useless
Girls and manhood are like breed and butter
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by santafe(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2016
May police bullets continue to damage their testicles.
Re: Robber Treating Gunshot Injuries Arrested In Lagos (photo) by hemanuelmoc(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2016
Taryur3:

Just as your inlaw shared same name with a criminal in the same location..exactly that was how a disciplined Newyorker called WesMoore shared same name with a criminal in the same state ,city and country.Every one got confused as Wes Moore was announced on social media as a criminal.The city only knew the disciplined Wes Moore.you can Google the other Wes Moore and check it out.
. Thanks a lot, lemme go nd find the book

(1) (2) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan / Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / Badoo Members Sell Handkerchiefs Used To Clean Victims Blood For N500K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.