Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) (7666 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Fadlullah And Fadlulrahman Adebayo's Birthday: Femi Adebayo Celebrates Twin Sons / 9ice Shares Cute Photo With His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by money121(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2016
According to unconfirmed reports, a man and his twin sons who were allegedly murdered by unknown men -have been laid to rest. They were buried in one coffin as depicted in the pictures. Information surrounding their deaths (and where it happened) is till sketchy as at the time of writing this report. May their souls rest in peace.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/man-and-his-twin-sons-get-buried-in-one.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by money121(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2016
cry cry cry

R.I.P
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Mediapace: 8:12am On May 11, 2016
RIPP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Florblu(f): 8:13am On May 11, 2016
Are you sure they are not doing photoshoot? They are too fresh to be dead fa #RIP tho

1 Like

Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
People are wicked,them no want waste money on coffin.
you mumu no get level 2 oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Mediapace: 8:18am On May 11, 2016
RIPP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:19am On May 11, 2016
The heart of men is desperately wicked cry..look at how dey r sleeping peacefully embarassed
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by GossipGirl1(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
People are wicked,them no want waste money on coffin.
Just type RIP n move on
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2016
eeeyah dt very sad
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Mediapace: 8:31am On May 11, 2016
Changed but there are some things we human do that can even irritates God,burying them in one coffin is a shame,it is even better if they are separated and buried without coffin.

L
GossipGirl1:
Just type RIP n move on
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by tyson99(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Akposkool(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2016
They look fresh
It looks like a photoshoot to me. But if it is real then it's a pity that such a young man and his two innocent twins had to die like that.
How can someone have the guts to kill Kids?
This is sad,crazy world we live in

1 Like

Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2016
Don't wanna swear but I pray God shouldn't pick the call of those who are behind this when they are askin' God for forgiveness,I'm totally gutted right now! angry
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by onyekachee(f): 9:02am On May 11, 2016
tragic death indeed,only God knows what pain the mother of the kids would be feeling now...loosing one is ni joke,not to mention 2
may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:53am On May 11, 2016
How I wish they are having an afternoon snooze, but alas they are dead. Very tragic.

RIP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by esxty(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2016
I hope it is not nigeria film,but if real may there so rest in perfect peace and may the wicked know no peace
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by younglamzy(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
Let's be sincere,this is not real...but what still suprises me is how those twins could co-operate to act like this...and secondly,what kinda coffin is this?
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by theshaderoom: 12:08pm On May 11, 2016
this brought tears to my eyes. RIP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by youngberry001(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2016
But in same coffin gosh

RIP
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Kiish(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
And your source is :
younglamzy:
Let's be sincere,this is not real...but what still suprises me is how those twins could co-operate to act like this...and secondly,what kinda coffin is this?
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by Arewa12: 1:08pm On May 11, 2016
what a tragic. Dis generation done go wit der purpose in lyf
Re: Man And His Twin Sons Get Buried In One Coffin After Their Tragic Deaths (photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:29pm On May 11, 2016
EVEN IN DEATH,

coolTHEY STILL LOOKING ATTRACTIVE AF! cool

cry RIP BY THE WAY.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To 16-year-old Nollywood Actress’ Revealing Photos / If A Girl Was Doing This Naughty Thing Beside You At A Park What Would You Do? / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.