Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,044 members, 7,866,943 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad (1941 Views)

Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock / It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric / Buhari Declares Total Support For Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
But we all should know that what happened in the north recently is just the opening of a deadly can of worms, that is going to linger on for a long time unless nigerian government become realistic.

Because of the losing nature of islam,the islamist internationally always capitalize on failed states to impose their madness and nigeria as it is,is a failed state just like pakistan,afganistan,bosnia and somalia.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
I keep stressing that we really need to sit down and talk in this country. If the phrase "national conference" sounds evil to some, then call it another name.

If we all cannot sit down, then at the very least, the whole of the south needs to begin cooperating. There is a great divide in education between North and South; that in itself is the greatest danger facing the nation.

The chasm between the Igbo and Yoruba needs to be bridged (onus is on the Yoruba because the call for one Nigeria is greatest there).
The ND has no problems with anybody (except the oligarchy), but ND has much smoother relations with the Igbo than anywhere else; there are gaps to be filled here as well.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by tpiah2: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
That we shall make the country ungovernable, kill and eliminate irresponsible political leaders of all leanings,

um.

Isnt that always the purported aim of all these revolutionaries?

na today?

whoever organized the boko harem has the same boss as the rest of them regardless of location.

assuming the letter is authentic that is.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by muhsin(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2009
redsun:

But we all should know that what happened in the north recently is just the opening of a deadly can of worms, that is going to linger on for a long time unless nigerian government become realistic.

Because of the losing nature of islam,the islamist internationally always capitalize on failed states to impose their madness and nigeria as it is,is a failed state just like pakistan,afganistan,bosnia and somalia.  

You are grossly naive, dude.

Your words are too fallacious, or even fraudulent to some extent.

Anyway, what can you say about countries like UAE, Kuwait, SA, Indonisia, etc? Are they also failed states because they are Muslims' nations?

Hmm. C'mon. . .don't be stupid, man!
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

Anyway, what can you say about countries like UAE, Kuwait, SA, Indonisia, etc? Are they also failed states because they are Muslims' nations?

The problem is not with Islam. Afterall, huge swathes of the SW is Muslim. The real problem is Northern despise of education.

UAE, Kuwait, SA, Indonisia that you've mentioned all place a high premium on education. A can of worms has really been opened up North and we are currently witnessing the destructive force that ignorance (through illiteracy) can become.
Boko Haram is the greatest example. The fact that in their simple mindedness, they could attack the army and police with sticks, stones, catapults and dane guns would have been thoroughly laughable; if only it didn't point to something more sinister; the possibility of suicide bombers.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by redsun(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

U are talking as if the truth can be hidden unless to a deluded mind like u.

Religion in a general context is deluding but islam is backwardly and violently deluding.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by PROJECT: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2009
let them do whatever they want to do ,it is politically motivated ,we stand and we shall not falter,the south will prevail no matter what they try to do,just stop attacking eachother and lets brainstorm and share informations,we are more enlighten and we should all act as one.nigeria yes i believe
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by redsun(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
I wonder what the FG will do about this now.
It is time for Onovo to get busy with this one and forget about shoot at sight for during election and the poll stations
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by muhsin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2009
Beaf:

The problem is not with Islam. Afterall, huge swathes of the SW is Muslim. The real problem is Northern despise of education.

UAE, Kuwait, SA, Indonisia that you've mentioned all place a high premium on education. A can of worms has really been opened up North and we are currently witnessing the destructive force that ignorance (through illiteracy) can become.
Boko Haram is the greatest example. The fact that in their simple mindedness, they could attack the army and police with sticks, stones, catapults and dane guns would have been thoroughly laughable; if only it didn't point to something more sinister; the possibility of suicide bombers.

I partly agree with you.

But you as well sound tribalisctic, considering Northerners being mainly Hausa and you probably Yoruba or Ibo.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
PROJECT:

let them do whatever they want to do ,it is politically motivated ,we stand and we shall not falter,the south will prevail no matter what they try to do,just stop attacking eachother and lets brainstorm and share informations,we are more enlighten and we should all act as one.nigeria yes i believe

If they do, most places will not find it funny.
If they start to bomb lagos and PH, Nigeria will be halted.
I wish they could arrest them fast and deal with them, hope Onovo will find men to be able to investigate and find out where all the ammunitions are stored and they can freeze all the funding for them, cos i am sure that talibans will be glad to fund them from wherever.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by muhsin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2009
redsun:

U are talking as if the truth can be hidden unless to a deluded mind like u.

Religion in a general context is deluding but islam is backwardly and violently deluding.

Get your crap.

Get lost.

Pity.

LOL grin
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by olabukola: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
Beaf:

I keep stressing that we really need to sit down and talk in this country. If the phrase "national conference" sounds evil to some, then call it another name.
If we all cannot sit down, then at the very least, the whole of the south needs to begin cooperating. There is a great divide in education between North and South; that in itself is the greatest danger facing the nation.
The chasm between the Igbo and Yoruba needs to be bridged (onus is on the Yoruba because the call for one Nigeria is greatest there).
The ND has no problems with anybody (except the oligarchy), but ND has much smoother relations with the Igbo than anywhere else; there are gaps to be filled here as well.
What problem do you have with the SW i ask again, must your rubbish everytime you post on any thread. Pls leave us alone as we are not the problem facing Nigeria. What concerns Yorubas with Boko Haram that you will drag our name to it.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
olabukola:

What problem do you have with the SW i ask again, must your rubbish everytime you post on any thread. Pls leave us alone as we are not the problem facing Nigeria. What concerns Yorubas with Boko Haram that you will drag our name to it.

They are mad at the west, cos they think most of the cops that killed them during the face off are from the south and south west
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by muhsin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

They are mad at the west, cos they think most of the cops that killed them during the face off are from the south and south west

Whoever thinks this way is very unfair.

I am a northerner and live there. But I see this thought as childish--with no backing evidence.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

Whoever thinks this way is very unfair.

I am a northerner and live there. But I see this thought as childish--with no backing evidence.

It is more than childish.
i think these people needed to be educated as to what government is all about, and what democracy is all about.
I wish we still have Military rules, cos this kinda nonsense wont be happening, and since we have a lame duck as president, na wahala be that
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

I partly agree with you.

But you as well sound tribalisctic, considering Northerners being mainly Hausa and you probably Yoruba or Ibo.

I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo. In fact, if you had read through the whole thread; you would have come across the post of a misguided Yoruba man mistaking one of my posts for being anti-Yoruba.

I am one of those Nigerians who is lucky to have witnessed life in North, South, East and West. There are very few states I have not either visited, lived or schooled in. I know for sure that there are several ethnic groups in the North, you will never find me using terms like "aboki" or "awusa". Nevertheless, there is the same derogatory attitude to education between all Northern states and it is a dangerous thing.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by tpiah2: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2009
Beaf:

I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo.

abeg go and sit down.

who do you think you're fooling?

if you're from the south south or midwest stop trying to pull the wool over people's eyes by pretending you're making a distinction. Havent you attacked Yorubas either directly or indirectly on this forum before.

Nevertheless, there is the same derogatory attitude to education between all Northern states and it is a dangerous thing

no one is arguing with that but it doesnt mean there are no educated northerners.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2009
I cleared this matter of SW before. I have always spoken against some of the sins of the OPC (and will continue to do so); only a fool equates OPC with the all the people of the SW, just as only a fool equates MEND with all the people of the South South.

if you're from the south south or midwest stop trying to pull the wool over people's eyes by pretending you're making a distinction.
I find the ignorance here to be breath taking. There is only a small minority of Igbo's in the South South. MidWest seized to exist long ago.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by olabukola: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
Beaf:

I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo. In fact, if you had read through the whole thread; you would have come across the post of a misguided[b] Yoruba man mistaking one of my posts for being anti-Yoruba.[/b]
You are and its written over all your post in here. Why?
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by nex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2009
The more you people debate this thing, the more annoying it gets. Whoever at this point does not know that the forged letter Guardian recieved originated from the meeting room of Sunny_bobo and his sponsors, that person is still a child at brain.

Boko Haram didn't make a typographical error in the English words, but Boko Haram could not simply spell Allahu Akbar in their letter. I find this very believable.

The letter is due signed as Boko Haram. The ignorance of Sunny bobo is that he doesn't know that the name Boko Haram is a derogatory name used to refer to the group and they themselves reject that name. How come they are now signing a letter as Boko Haram? It is like saying that MASSOB signed a letter as "inyamiri" or OPC signed a letter as "ofe nmanu". Will any sane mind believe that such a letter really originated from the group it is credited to?

When this jihadists attacked the police, after more than 700 of them had been killed, weapons recovered were 1 AK 47 Rifle, about 8 pistols (most of them locally crafted), 3 bows and more than 60 arrows, half a crate of bottles, several catapults and pieces of rocks.

So this is the cache of weapons that arrived from abroad with which they want to declare war on the Nigerian Government and people of the South?

Seeing the zeal with which Nigerians are buying this poorly constructed propaganda, no wonder Europeans believed that Africans were monkeys. Monkeys.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
@nex

Very reasonable words.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Eziachi: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I wonder what the FG will do about this now.
It is time for Onovo to get busy with this one and forget about shoot at sight for during election and the poll stations

Are you kidding me? Onovo my a**.
Onovo will first of all go to Aso Rock to ask if it's okay to shoot at sight or to catch and shoot and before he gets his answer, Nigerian army are already there before him counting the bodies.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
Eziachi:

Are you kidding me? Onovo my a**.
Onovo will first of all go to Aso Rock to ask if it's okay to shoot at sight or to catch and shoot and before he gets his answer, Nigerian army are already there before him counting the bodies.

We are saying samething.
Instead of the fools to look into a problem staring them in the face, they wanna kill people that are voting.
Another way for the damn PDP to hold to power, cos that means people will be scared to go and vote.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

Get your crap.

Get lost.

Pity.

LOL grin

How can one convince a deeply engrossed we-re(madman) like u.U must think any moslem country is realistically progressive?dickhead,not even saudi arabia is,except for the few oligarchs that are keeping the people blind with the blind religion.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
Im start to believe that Nex na Hausa man. . . . perhaps his momsie or something. . . how did he instantly know that Al-Hakubarah is not an Arabic word. . . .
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by Beaf: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
Ibime:

Im start to believe that Nex na Hausa man. . . . perhaps his momsie or something. . . how did he instantly know that Al-Hakubarah is not an Arabic word. . . .

Yeah, he does know his Arabic (not just on this thread), but that could be cos he's a Muslim. Anyways, me too I don suspect de same tin since too.
nex is one of the smartest guy's in NL sha.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by illusion2: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
Beaf:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by SapeleGuy: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
Nex - abeg tek am easy - afraid dey catch dem.
Re: Boko Haram Ressurects, Declares Total Jihad by nex(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2009
@Ibime

I attended ECWA (Evangelical Church of West Africa) nursery and primary school. Attended one of those Koranic Slate schools at the same time.

I taught myself a little Latin when I was still very young. Though I hated french very much, I had to go to Alliance Francais immediately after High School.

I understand Hausa, Yoruba and Edo fully, but I don't speak them much. I can decipher most Delta languages to a large extent.

I used to speak a little Indian cos I grew up among Indian and Pakistani kids in Kano.

I also learnt English as a prerequisite to any basic education in Nigeria.

I'm very much interested in studying language and linguistics but I didn't do that in college. I only used to study with my girlfriend and my sister who were in those departments.

I was in a Penn. State University online forum yesterday. See the way foreign linguists were breaking down the meaning and origin of the term Boko Haram. I was amazed. Only for a Nigerian to come in there and start talking about Economy, Poverty, Tribalism, Terrorism. I nearly died of shame. People are gather of strictly language studies, who cares about all your problems?

I believe my state is farther from the North than yours. I'm from Edo State.

Osun is my Goddess. I don't worship Jehovah or Allah. This thread and many others such as Club 1,000 are enough to tell you why.

I don't like discriminating except against my own people when they're behaving badly and wallowing in Ignorance. And of course against Oyibo people till they stop lying that they are WHITE people.

Okay, having said all this, I hope it helped you. Anything else?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guo Okeke: Abductors Demand N500m Ransom / Massive Fire In Peckham (Check on your loved ones) / SSS Joins Efcc, Police In Manhunt For Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.