Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Divorce Is Not The Answer. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Is Not The Answer. (3816 Views)

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Man Set To Divorce Is Wife Because She Lied She Was Virgin Before Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh thanks for the correction, missed it cos its a classic waste of ones time trying to implant reason in some people.

And you should know, after saying "You're welcome" don't mention don't usually follow.
Okay. grin

Now will you leave me alone?
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by joseph1832(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2016
cococandy:

Okay. grin

Now will you leave me alone?
If I was holding you, you'd beg me never to leave you alone.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
If I was holding you, you'd beg me never to leave you alone.
Mtchew undecided
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew undecided
Move joor. Petulant woman. tongue
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 15, 2016
bunbit123:
Only a true loving mother will tell you that there's no home without violence. A wise woman endures and overcome.

You are a poor soul if you believe that there are no homes where there is NO violence AT ALL. I do not mean to insult you but I hope that my post will inspire you to set higher standards for yourself so that you will have a peaceful home and your kids will grow up in a sane environment where their parents RESPECT each other and know how to resolve conflicts in a civil way.

You deserve it. Everyone does.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 12:30pm On May 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are a poor soul if you believe that there are no homes where there is NO violence AT ALL. I do not mean to insult you but I hope that my post will inspire you to set higher standards for yourself so that you will have a peaceful home and your kids will grow up in a sane environment where their parents RESPECT each other and know how to resolve conflicts in a civil way.

You deserve it. Everyone does.

eventhough you hail insult on me that's one of the disadvantage of social media and i can tolerate knowing fully well that my present if you happen to meet me in apart will command your respect. Many of the comments here comes from single with inexperience as regard to marrital case.

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
bunbit123:
eventhough you hail insult on me that's one of the disadvantage of social media and i can tolerate knowing fully well that my present if you happen to meet me in apart will command your respect. Many of the comments here comes from single with inexperience as regard to marrital case.

I would give you the same answer if we met offline, trust it. wink

Someone who claims that it is normal that violence is a normal occurrence in all homes, needs to be told that something is fundamentally wrong with their perception.

Thank me later. wink
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 2:58pm On May 19, 2016
Mindfulness:

I would give you the same answer if we met offline, trust it. wink

Someone who claims that it is normal that violence is a normal occurrence in all homes, needs to be told that something is fundamentally wrong with their perception.

Thank me later. wink
Until you inform me about your marrital status i would proceed on the subject matter.
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
bunbit123:
Until you inform me about your marrital status i would proceed on the subject matter.

HAPPILY and PEACEFULLY married to someone I RESPECT and who RESPECTS me.
Where did you learn that violence is normal in a family? At home? undecided undecided
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit123: 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
Mindfulness:

HAPPILY and PEACEFULLY married to someone I RESPECT and who RESPECTS me.
Where did you learn that violence is normal in a family? At home? undecided undecided
Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by bunbit23: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. To participate and be a member press zero press seven press zero press six press two press eight press five press five press zero press zero press one. Ask us to add you!
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by mrssho: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
bunbit123:
Only a true loving mother will tell you that there's no home without violence. A wise woman endures and overcome.

Abeg my parents home does not have violence and neither does mine. Don't come and deceive people here. Domestic abuse is not normal
Re: Divorce Is Not The Answer. by Tay16(f): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tell that to your daughter if she marries a womanizer and I promise to come to her funeral when she dies of AIDS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Step Mum Makes Me Uncomfortable... I Need Advice / When Is The perfect Age To Get Married? / Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.