Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! (3807 Views)

FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! by TashaAde(f): 3:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Hi

Can anybody please advise me on how to get an Affidavit of Bachelorhood and Spinsterhood?

Can this be done on the day of filing the notice for marriage or does it have to be done in advance? I cannot seem to find information on this. I am from the UK marrying a Nigerian if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Re: Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! by Partnerbiz(f): 3:45am On Jan 03, 2018
TashaAde:
Hi

Can anybody please advise me on how to get an Affidavit of Bachelorhood and Spinsterhood?

Can this be done on the day of filing the notice for marriage or does it have to be done in advance? I cannot seem to find information on this. I am from the UK marrying a Nigerian if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Yes you can get it there for a pittance. The people there have samples already. They will charge you between 400 to .....

Again it can be gotten in 10 mins.
Re: Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! by TashaAde(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Yes you can get it there for a pittance. The people there have samples already. They will charge you between 400 to .....

Again it can be gotten in 10 mins.

Ah that’s great news thank you!
Re: Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
If the groom is the one filing the paperwork just give him all necessary details and he would be charged a token in addition to the registry charges.

You don't need to sweat over it. Just make sure on the day the notice of marriage forms are being filled, keep your phone available incase there are questions on the form the bobo can't answer.

Like I said, no sweat. It would be provided at the registry for an additional token

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding / Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam / What Is The Best Approach To Catch A Cheating Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.