Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,997 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (26470 Views)

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by cjmike704(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
Who E Epp abeg I wan gbog
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2016
When a man keeps telling the whole community that his daughters are wayward, he shouldn't be surprised if one of his neighbours call them ashawos.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by chrisabidjan(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
OGA FREEZE, NA WA FOR U O. ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT WHAT CAMERON SAID ABOUT NIGERIA.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by sukkot: 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
this freeze is a nuisance lolz. useless lightskin someborry
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2016
That's why Nigeria is a perpetual Third world country. People defending the indefensible. Corruption is killing Nigeria and some brain stem defending it. Cameron is right. A country where the politicians pauperized the whole nation due to greed and corruption while an average citizen lives on less than $2 a day. If that's the type of country Freeze wants, he deserve to live in a hell hole. Critiquing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism not leaking their as_s.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by caleb404: 1:36pm On May 11, 2016
bebe2:
Is dat how someone with a public personality shudder talk?

These are serious times , all ignorant folks
should STFU. angry

Did Buhari not call us corrupt already? The man don finish us for UK press before.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by fabfunmi(f): 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
david cameron is saying the ABSOLUTE TRUTH..
I was listening to a radio show this morning where children call in to spell words...and one parent was whispering underground telling the child.....''''LIE THAT TOU HAVENT CALLED BEFORE'''!!.....cos of how much gift?
and you telling me Nigeria isnt fantastically corrupt??oh pls

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by NorthernParrot: 1:38pm On May 11, 2016
Abeg somebody help drop UK government officials twitter handles
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by irondome: 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
caleb404:
Buhari already visited UK earlier on and called us corrupt... further stating that Nigerians penchant for corruption has made them unwelcome in UK.

What's the fuss in David Cameron reiterating what our president has confirmed? undecided

You are right about PMP. He goofed big time when he was running his mouth across the globe that Nigerians are corrupt. Honestly, I believe that was where Cameron found his liberty to call us --fantastically corrupt.

Incidentally, I share Freeze's perspective. Just recently, your dad was implicated in a Panama Paper scandal, and yet you have the effrontery to call a whole nation corrupt. So freaking annoying!!!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by slap1(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
titiakins:
Freeze should just hold it there
When Buhari said Nigerians are criminals
Where was he?

What does these have to do with freeze?
He should stick to his day Job and stop this ass licking
Ministers have been picked already!!!

He will soon defreeze and say he didn't think properly before writing that.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Unclerukus: 1:41pm On May 11, 2016
This guy must always have something to say. He talks too much for a man. Aren't we fantastically corrupt? Let's call a spade a spade. With all the oil wells and reserves in this country, the hardship is unbearable and we aren't reaping any benefits of being an oil rich nation unlike places like Qatar and dubai. Who is enjoying the revenue made from oil sales? politicians children renting private jets and driving superstars, yet we are so fickle to be angry at such statement? We are just a group of people that are suffering and smiling. We are so corrupt even to the average Nigerian man, swallow the bitter truth.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2016
The root cause of our problem in this country is lack of sincerity. We always want to justify our evil deeds. CAMERON has said the truth! Any person wey no like am should go and hang himself

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by oostin: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
Since when did a man become responsible for the deeds of his father? If you ask me what we should be asking David Cameron and Britain as a whole to do is to make it extremely difficult for corrupt officials to stash their stolen wealth in Britain.

He should stop being hypocritical and just do the right thing. All this talk about his father is a bit petty if you ask me.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by repogirl(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
Freeze has a point sha... Cameron is a corrupt perpetrator himself whether directly or indirectly, so he shouldn't have the mind to castigate anyone else.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Read what daddy freeze has to say about David Cameron

Dear David, when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!
I can't believe that you, a man whose father was implicated in the Panama papers saga and this same you were asked by the opposition to resign because you owned shares in the alleged company that was involved, are now calling Nigeria corrupt John 8:7 KJV
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The qualification required to call someone corrupt, is to be absolutely corruption free yourself.

I wish my president was from the ghetto so he could bitch slap your punk ass and turn you bright pink.
But then again..... He wouldn't want to stain his palms.~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFQvw0TxLzs/

I think he meant when he gets to Nigeria grin

Mr. Freeze, you're a hypocrite unless you remove any iota of British goods in your house and never visit UK again.

Bet you can't wink

#IStandWithCameron
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Guyman02: 1:49pm On May 11, 2016
oostin:
Since when did a man become responsible for the deeds of his father? If you ask me what we should be asking David Cameron and Britain as a whole to do is to make it extremely difficult for corrupt officials to stash their stolen wealth in Britain.

He should stop being hypocritical and just do the right thing. All this talk about his father is a bit petty if you ask me.

Saraki is being tried at the CCT for not disclosing some of the properties he inherited from his father and some of you are cheering. Saraki was also mentioned in the Panama leaks. Many in Britain are protesting and asking Cameron to resign just like many are also doing in Nigeria to Saraki for benefiting from their parents loot and not disclosing. Do you have another defense of Cameron in your bag?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by musicwriter(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Davids father was fantastically corrupt as stated in the leaked Panama papers and the proceeds from corruption was used to send him to the most elite and expensive schools in UK.
I blame Buhari for attending a conference that Cameron said Buhari is paying for by himself, which implies we dont need him if he cant pay for his travel to London.

Britain started corruption in Nigeria by handing power to the least qualified person as Prime Minister and also ensuring that power was in the hands of the Northerners whom they felt they could easily control against more qualified candidates from the South.

The helped to rig elections and national census in favour of the North and Fulani. Say it as it is!

If I say O you say P another one say C omo na you sabi grin grin.

On a serious note; everything Britain left behind in all their former colonies were fakes. Fake GOVERNMENTS, fake COUNTRIES, fake EDUCATION.

And the worst of them all is fake education, which is why I've been trying to get Africans to understand the foolery called education.

Britain cannot give you anything, unless its decayed. The only thing Britain can happily give you for free is a rotten egg.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Respect55(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
Theyveedo:
T
For Tout
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by goodlifehyd1: 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
Can you point out where buhari called nigerians criminals you all just read headlines and ignore the main body of the news mtcheeeew
titiakins:
Where was he?

Ministers have already been picked!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by mukhtara446(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Davids father was fantastically corrupt as stated in the leaked Panama papers and the proceeds from corruption was used to send him to the most elite and expensive schools in UK.
I blame Buhari for attending a conference that Cameron said Buhari is paying for by himself, which implies we dont need him if he cant pay for his travel to London.

Britain started corruption in Nigeria by handing power to the least qualified person as Prime Minister and also ensuring that power was in the hands of the Northerners whom they felt they could easily control against more qualified candidates from the South.

The helped to rig elections and national census in favour of the North and Fulani. Say it as it is!
let me asked you something do you think north have to rig census to over populate you till date some house's not agreed with census they think is against our believed someone have 14 children while you your whole family are 14 and north region larger than South region which rig are you talking about you want every thing in your favour wanna be victim
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2016
dazzlingd:
interesting, blacks/africans are now having some balls to fight back and not jst swallowing everything dished to them by the whites due to inferiority complex

... and still go back and beg the whites for visa and menial jobs
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Azuby83: 1:55pm On May 11, 2016
titiakins:
Where was he?

Ministers have already been picked!!!
.. We Nigerians are ONLY allowed to insult ourselves not Foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by James4424: 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
Oga Freeze no be by force to talk. You're speaking like that was a public statement and Nigeria is not corrupt atall. Weather camroon is corrupt or not Nigeria is not close to where his country is. Stupid idiot!!!. Nigeria is not a sheep in Wolf's clothing. The truth had to be told and Ofcourse it's always bitter .
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Trulie(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2016
disgraceful remark from someone perceived to be one of the world's leading figures in the fight against corruption. That aside, why do I always have this feeling that am listening to a an adult trapped in a child's mentality anytime Freeze talks.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by bebe2(f): 1:57pm On May 11, 2016
caleb404:

Did Buhari not call us corrupt already? The man don finish us for UK press before.

Bro, our own no be nairaland issue.
Come wassap angry

How far na?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 1:59pm On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Daddy freeze is beginning to talk through his anus, where was he when Bubu told his London audience Nigerians were corrupt?
U lack home training undecided can u say this crap to his face
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Kiish(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2016
This "Freeze" always has something to say.. Can someone pls shut him up? We're tired of hearing his opinions
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by titiakins: 2:00pm On May 11, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Can you point out where buhari called nigerians criminals you all just read headlines and ignore the main body of the news mtcheeeew
do you really think I have the time to argue with you
Cos I know after spending the whole day playing the video for you you'll still say he not the one in the video
All I can say is good luck
Pray it wont be too late before you realise you are on the wrong side of the road!
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by TippyTop(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
Menace2Society:
U lack home training undecided can u say this crap to his face

I won't only say it to his face, I'd spit on him too, how about that?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by caleb404: 2:02pm On May 11, 2016
bebe2:

Bro, our own no be nairaland issue.
Come wassap angry

How far na?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey naija now o. Buhari is really Godsent

Foodstuffs are cheaper now
Fuel dey everywhere and they all sell at government approved price
Light dey steady self
The whole Nigeria don really change finish.
When i dey Lagos, i see the smiles of people and how happy they are with the new Government oooo. Jonathan was really a failure cha. That man too dull. fuel e nor fit give us, light self nor dey, and foodstuffs really expensive during Jonathan time.

Thank God for Buhari ooooo, our messiah
grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Pedrogold(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
Who is freeze sef?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On May 11, 2016
Why una dey vex self? No be true D man talk? Are we not corrupt? Abi na D fantastic wey D man take brand am dey vex us? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx) / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.