Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group (3742 Views)

Whatsapp Group Admin Lands In Jail For Spreading Fake News. / Whatsapp Latest Feature Lets You Demote Or Dismiss Group Admin And Take Control / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 12:44pm On May 11, 2016
This is mostly common in other countries but Nigerian too are now copying. The point is facebook has remain silent on this issue. They appears not to be against it. The group has just about 28,000 members and very active.

Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by Chanchit: 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
very brilliant idea, all I have to do is exit group.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
Chanchit:
but why u go exit. Since that did not affect ur been a member in anyway. In that group members are free to post tho.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
that group is a group for aspirant and students of a prestigious university in Nigeria. So most can't leave, since that where they get info from
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by Flexherbal(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2016
Making money, on everybody's mind.

1 Like

Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by CAPSLOCKED: 1:17pm On May 11, 2016
undecided
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
Making money, on everybody's mind.
lol the funniest thing is that the admin of that group is a student. Maybe he wanna use it to supplement monthly allowee
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by Emmysteve(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmmn
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
kikikikiki
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by gbens2000(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2016
bad hustlers
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by olagamalin(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
INTERMAN:
that group is a group for aspirant and students of a prestigious university in Nigeria. So most can't leave, since that where they get info from
What's special about the info that can't be gotten elsewhere. The man dies in he who keep silent in the face of injustice.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 9:18pm On May 11, 2016
olagamalin:
What's special about the info that can't be gotten elsewhere. The man dies in he who keep silent in the face of injustice.
injustice? The guy no force anyone to advertise na. Shebi na u go go to him say u won advertise. Beside, according to him, he say he's only doing them favor to enable their services to be seen by large number of people.

1 Like

Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by Adebola02(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2016
Great idea, but i am still skeptical about facebook reacting negatively, since fb also make money from every post on the group page.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by stanvesco(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2016
Wats d name of d group, I am interested in advertising
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by NnamdiN: 6:57am On May 12, 2016
INTERMAN:
injustice? The guy no force anyone to advertise na. Shebi na u go go to him say u won advertise. Beside, according to him, he say he's only doing them favor to enable their services to be seen by large number of people.
you sound like you're the ADMIN

1 Like

Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by pendusky(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2016
Hope Mark Zuckerberg don't see that
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 10:34am On May 12, 2016
pendusky:
Hope Mark Zuckerberg don't see that
mark is not against it. Since the advertisers are not forced or compelled to advertise by force on the pinned post or cover photo
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by gen2briz(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2016
This is what you get when the group Admin has invested so much on e-book trying to know how to make money online via Facebook.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 4:45pm On May 12, 2016
gen2briz:
This is what you get when the group Admin has invested so much on e-book trying to know how to make money online via Facebook.
exactly
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by chudyprince: 9:50pm On May 12, 2016
See as the guy dey run his mouth... N10, 000 a token when guys barely pay N1000 for 1.5Gb subscription undecided
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by calliope(f): 10:00pm On May 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Pls how do i stop notifications frm such groups after exit...
Any suggestions embarassed
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
calliope:

lol u can't leave such group o. because it is a university group and the best group for that sch and u will only do ur self great arm by leaving. Besides the members are not complaining about the advert stuff. We have seen active members that left the grouo then after some time they came back again.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by Chanchit: 10:04am On May 13, 2016
calliope:

I really dont take note of the process but I just make sure I shut down everything shutable. if possible i even delete the silly group. but I just dont hear from them again after leaving.
Re: See What A Facebook Group Admin Posted On His Group by INTERMAN: 2:00pm On May 13, 2016
Chanchit:

I really dont take note of the process but I just make sure I shut down everything shutable. if possible i even delete the silly group. but I just dont hear from them again after leaving.
. the admin do not say the members shld not advertise, he only charge them.for pinned post and some. Or if it were u, wld u want ur advert to be pinned on a group for free.? That is one of the secrets of making money online, instead of waiting for 5000 naira monthly from buhari. There are diversities of ways to make money online that a lot of people are still ignorant of.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't See The Blackberry Application World On My Bb Torch 9800 Again / Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones / 11-year Old Builds Power Grid For Whole Village From Raw Sewage -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.