Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones (3742 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2013
FINALLY YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BBM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Finally we now have bbm on android. I use my android ryt now to ping. Its soo simple but it is for those that have android phones with atleast 4.0. Once your is is up that then you are good to go. Just download the app. Install and follow the steps and wait for 24hrs to receive approval
 Once u do then u can proceed to the final procedure and get your pin then you can enjoy this wonderful app. Feel free to ask me any question if you have any complication thanks

You are advised to use UC browser to download

Visit www.mfyldconcept..com

To download
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by toniotonero(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2013
ve downloaded bt yet 2 rciv email ?
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by buchito1(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2013
toniotonero: ve downloaded bt yet 2 rciv email ?
Dude use jane@bbm.com for the email!!.... It works like magic... Thank me lata! grin
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by cjudy(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2013
need help on setting up bbm on ur phone? Whatsapp me on 07030423065...
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Kulest08(m): 2:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Cnt d bbm app get set up on a 2G netwrk?...i serve in a village where deres no 3G..n av been @ d "settin up bbm" stage since yesterday....help plsssss
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Manutd19: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Keeps telling me no connection found. Unable to complete setup.mind use Samsung galaxy tab 2. Any help?
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Lagusta(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2013
Manutd19: Keeps telling me no connection found. Unable to complete setup.mind use Samsung galaxy tab 2. Any help?

The app doesn't support tablets for now, only phones.....
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg o,d bbm appears sideways on my q1 screen,hw do i change it bak 2 fit d screen
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Lagusta(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Kusville: Abeg o,d bbm appears sideways on my q1 screen,hw do i change it bak 2 fit d screen

Same with mine ooo,,,,,,,

It's a bug that needs fixing....
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2013
lagusta here is d solution for d landscape........ download
www.mrcrab.net/download/8010/Rotate_Screen_Orientation_v1.0_
Android_Apk.html
lock it to landscape and u are gud to go
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2013
but am still stuck on settings on bbm.......isnt nt goin @al
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2013
If it is telling you that their is no connection. Then make sure your phone is connected and your network is in 3G then uninstall and reinstall again. It will set up. When you do. Pls let others know
And make sure you go through the link I gave. Not all bbm app works. BT this is for sure
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2013
You need a 3G network to set it up. When your email is demanded put it and wait till you get an email from them to continue. Its normally within 24hrs. Do not resend over n over again or you will start all over to wait for mail. When you get mail you can then finish up and enjoy.
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls let me know if you have any complications in setting up this app. I will be happy to help. I still lots of package coming soon including free android browsing. Stay tuned or follow me @mfyldconcept
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by nonny1212: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
7b023b67... Add me up. Both male and female friends
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Good Nonny dats an android bbm pin. Am happy you are now enjoying what I an enjoying. Smiles smiley
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2013

Tony you will soon get the email in 24hra time. So you can complete your set up and when you do pls. Post your pin so we can add you up smiley
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Lagusta(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kusville: lagusta here is d solution for d landscape........ download
www.mrcrab.net/download/8010/Rotate_Screen_Orientation_v1.0_
Android_Apk.html
lock it to landscape and u are gud to go

Thanx boss, but I can't install it, problem parsing the package....
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by buchito1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bump!!!
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tony is it up to 24hrs if so then check your email account. They should have sent it to you by now. Don't forget to drop your pin when you get it aii

1 Like

Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by LizyL: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
I need help downloading it please help anyone
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
LizyL: I need help downloading it please help anyone

Visit www.mfyldconcept..com to download.make sure your network is 3G. Also use UC browser to browse its faster, do it now its faster at night. Give mr feedback

1 Like

Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Lagusta(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Hello, for those using Q1 and it brings a different screen orientation, download any screen orientation locker on play store.... it works!!!
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Seizure: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2013
buchito1: Dude use jane@bbm.com for the email!!.... It works like magic... Thank me lata! grin
Thanks man. it worked 4 me!
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by buchito1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Seizure:
Thanks man. it worked 4 me!
Ure welcum mehn!!!
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by Dejavuetall(m): 5:21am On Oct 27, 2013
Lagusta:

The app doesn't support tablets for now, only phones.....

Am using a techno n9 tablet. Bbm works very fine on it.

Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by chukyjones(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2013
O boy, my own no reach 24 hrs. took like 10 mins after downloading the app. pinging azonto grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by omash: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls can sumone wit techno D5 download d bbm cos it uses ice cream sandwish 4.o
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by bode15: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
scofyld: FINALLY YOU CAN DOWNLOAD BBM FOR ANDROID PHONES
Finally we now have bbm on android. I use my android ryt now to ping. Its soo simple but it is for those that have android phones with atleast 4.0. Once your is is up that then you are good to go. Just download the app. Install and follow the steps and wait for 24hrs to receive approval
 Once u do then u can proceed to the final procedure and get your pin then you can enjoy this wonderful app. Feel free to ask me any question if you have any complication thanks

You are advised to use UC browser to download

Visit www.mfyldconcept..com

To download
Sir I am not much concerned about the bb messenger but my interest lies in the internet data given to bb users so BIS now working normally on android platform. Thanks
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by bode15: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
omash: pls can sumone wit techno D5 download d bbm cos it uses ice cream sandwish 4.o
yea, since its os is also 4.0
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by scofyld(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
bode15:
Sir I am not much concerned about the bb messenger but my interest lies in the internet data given to bb users so BIS now working normally on android platform. Thanks

Just get an airtel sim card. Recharge 1500. Enter *440*16# to enjoy 2gig per month on your android. Will explain more on ma blog later and send you the link. Use this for now cool
Re: Download And Enjoy Bbm On Your Android Phones by nonny1212: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
7b023b67.... Add me up. Both male and female friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Launch Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus / Can't Wait To See The Infinix Note 4 Pro / [PHOTOS] Please How Much Is The Cost Of This Phone ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.